Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
    I'm really not surprised... They have to open the way for the Carter/McKay cr@p after all. Too bad because I also liked Katie.
    Katie was cool . Innocent, sweet, and perfect for Rodney . You know men, always want things they can't have or they end up with the wrong person .

Comment

Originally posted by Pitry View Post
      And so, I expect that after her 4 peisodes are up, if SGA really does get a season 5, we won't see anything of Weir again. I mean, if the plot of Adrift/ Lifeline wasn't enough
      Spoiler:
      the way they got rid of her which is exactly like what happeend with Ford and doesn't really give the character anything, I thought
      , that doesn';t sound like she's likely to be back.
      And I love how TPTB call it "taking her character in a different direction." Yeah, that direction is toward the door. Jeez what a bunch of spin.

Originally posted by sexy_penguin View Post
      and that is such a comfort to me. That basically, PTB have very little writing talent... well beyond formulaic writing talent. They probably have a template or summat or a list of things they have to include
      They certainly haven't been thinking of overall themes if you go by Joe M.'s response in his interview.

Comment

Originally posted by ToasterOnFire View Post
        And I love how TPTB call it "taking her character in a different direction." Yeah, that direction is toward the door. Jeez what a bunch of spin.
        Dare I repeat my favourite Martin Lloyd line?
        D'ya know, I'd even be okay with it if they're spinning it on us. I mean, as much as we would like to know the real reasons etc, I can understand why they don't tell the fans things like that. But not telling their co-workers? It's just disrespectful. And it's very sweet that TH is talking in that interview about the loyality to SG1 actors, whcih is something I can understand, buit where do the SGA actors stand in this then?
        Pinky, are you thinking what I'm thinking?
        Yes, I am!
        sigpic
        Improved and unfuzzy banner being the result of more of Caldwell's 2IC sick, yet genuis, mind.
        Help Pitry win a competition! Listen to Kula Shaker's new single
        Peter Pan R.I.P

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
          Another character gets Kawosshhhhed away . Katie Brown, who in fact has brown hair. I think the name would work if she would have blond hair too . Meanwhile, back at the ranch ....Why dont they kill everyone at the same time and spare us the slow crippling death of the SGA crew ?
          Obviously I'm missing something here . . . what about poor Katie? Are they fording her too? To clear a path for McCarter I would bet. Is there another interview on the main page that I am purposefully avoiding?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nowvoyager908 View Post
            Obviously I'm missing something here . . . what about poor Katie? Are they fording her too? To clear a path for McCarter I would bet. Is there another interview on the main page that I am purposefully avoiding?
            I think Integrabyte is referring to this post.
            sigpic

Comment

Thanks. A sad episode? How original, and as I said before . . . paves the way for McCarter (which kind of ties in to the whole disaster scenario I would think).
              sigpic

Comment

I think he is referring to that post too

Comment

Does TPTB of this show know how to do anything else besides off characters? When is going to be one of TPTB turn?

Comment

McCarter will kill this show for sure IMO.

Comment

I wonder if McKay will become the person I "loved" when he appeared in Sg1. He used to be such a (beeeeep) there and he is so cool in SGA. That would be the last straw . Mailing my socks soon

Comment

Originally posted by sexy_penguin View Post
                        I'd keep my download limit if I were you for Bones and NCIS
                        I will... Better in writing and character development too.

Now see, with Katie and all... That's why I'm glad Heightmeyer doesn't come in that often, less chance of being offed in a ridiculous kind of way.

Carter is going to suck this show down to the deep ends of cancellation.
                        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by ses110 View Post
                          McCarter will kill this show for sure IMO.
                          ITA. It'll devour everything in its path like some giant blackhole. LOL.
                          sigpic

Comment

Forgetting the Ship I would think TPTB would be smart enough to stay away from focusing on just two characters by now. Then again who knows.

Comment

We should take bets as to what time GW implodes. I'm saying 11:05

Comment

Originally posted by Suzotchka View Post
                                We should take bets as to what time GW implodes. I'm saying 11:05
                                You think? I thought it would be half way? 10:35ish when it will start to get a little crazy?
                                sig made by me

Comment

Working...
                                X