Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
    "Once I served under the command of the man I loved, but TPTB screwed me over in that realtionship so now I'm stuck out here. With you guys."
    Actually it´s not that funny, this is just hysteria

We forgot about Keller and her relationship with one of the Atlantis men.

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

"Once I served under the command of the man I loved, but TPTB screwed me over in that realtionship so now I'm stuck out here. With you guys."
      "So, I'll just have to take a look around...oooh I spy with my little eye"... So which cast member do they want to get rid of next?

I think Keller and Lorne would make a cute couple. *runs*
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
        so, let's count:

Sheppard and his ex-wife
        Mckay and his affair
        Teyla and her boyfriend
        Teyla and her baby
        Sheppard and that woman from Travellers
        Carter and her love
        relationships between Ronon and Teyla + Sheppard and Teyla

did I miss anything?
        Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
        Don't forget the princesses and Smitten!McShep.
        Keller the hot new sexy overly young doctor in town, don't forget her
        or ellis the new resident biatch hehe

gads i usually like space opera's but this is ridiculous
        Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
        ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
        Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Aw, thanks for the congrads, guys! Good news too - I got a PhD, not an MD, so I'm safe from the Atlantis PTB curse!!

Originally posted by Celcool View Post
          Let me clarify that Carter with a new man is just a speculation. Her love life is supposed to be mentioned, don't know what that means. Please nothing gross. lol
          Thankfully, TPTB wouldn't be foolish enough to even implicate that Carter is making eyes at another man, not with the whole Sam/Jack mess they created. No, I bet we're going to have those little S/J "moments" where Sam says something that could be implicated as canon S/J but isn't enough to actually canonize S/J.

Those moments weren't funny when they were on SG1 and I'm not thrilled to have them be carried over to SGA. Get off the pot, PTB, it was old several seasons ago.

Comment

sounds like Beverly Hills 90210 to me
            Stolen Kosovo
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ToasterOnFire View Post
              Aw, thanks for the congrads, guys! Good news too - I got a PhD, not an MD, so I'm safe from the Atlantis PTB curse!!

Thankfully, TPTB wouldn't be foolish enough to even implicate that Carter is making eyes at another man, not with the whole Sam/Jack mess they created. No, I bet we're going to have those little S/J "moments" where Sam says something that could be implicated as canon S/J but isn't enough to actually canonize S/J.

Those moments weren't funny when they were on SG1 and I'm not thrilled to have them be carried over to SGA. Get off the pot, PTB, it was old several seasons ago.
              Wasn't Grodin a doctor? Just wonderin'. *runs again*

They can't canonize any ship. They are having too much fun teasing shippers and fomenting ship wars. Personally I stopped watching X-Files for just that reason. After a while you just don't care anymore. I admire the sticktoitiveness (?) of the S/J shippers.
              sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Aww!!
                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                  Aww!!
                  *searches for thrwoing tribbles*

can't we ship her with someone off planet so she goes away? hehe

((hugs to all))
                  Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."

Comment

Originally posted by parisindy View Post

*ducks*

I actually shipped her with Kate once already. Might do it again, who knows.
                    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

so, let's count:

Sheppard and his ex-wife
                      Mckay and his affair
                      Teyla and her boyfriend
                      Teyla and her baby
                      Sheppard and that woman from Travellers
                      Carter and her love
                      relationships between Ronon and Teyla + Sheppard and Teyla

did I miss anything?
                      Let's see how mean and evil I can be (after I had really good day!)

Stargate Atlantis SG - 1: The days of our lives.

Stargate Atlantis SG - 1: The quest for the one true love.

Stargate Atlantis SG - 1: The boulevard of broken hearts.

I could go on, but I don't want to cause more nausea. LOL.

And how about this: the ladies of Atlantis, fed up by the way their men behave bring Hator - like creature to the city to proclaim the ruling of women and make all men love!slaves. I'd like to see that.

Originally posted by Klenotka View Post
                      I am looking forward to S4, I really do. It´s just Carter that bothers me but...sometimes it seems that what wasn´t allowed to them in past 10 years of SG1 and 3 years of SGA, will appear in S4. Like they are trying to catch everything what they missed. So it might easily happen that they will make too much in short time. I think relationships and sci-fi is OK, look at Farscape, B5, DS9...but I am not sure if writers of SG are able to write something that is good.
                      I am glad only for Katie, who should at least help to Rodney not to drool around Carter. But wedding, no, I don´t think so.
                      And Carter´s relationship? Who dies next? Everybody who has been in love with her died (except Pete)
                      Stargate TPTB for some reason think that addressing emotions and relationships simply isn't cool and would ruin the show. I wonder why - like you said there are so many examples where relationships work just fine and it doesn't ruin the show in any way. I remember the episode of DS9 where Jadzia and Worf got married. although I didn't like them as a couple (bc I really didn't like Worf), that episode was hilarious. I could watch it number of times and never get bored because it was written and played so well, with a great mixture of humor, friendship, love and many more emotions. I guess that is not easy to do.

"And I'm looking for my next victim."

"So, I'll just have to take a look around...oooh I spy with my little eye"... So which cast member do they want to get rid of next?

I second that ship. It could give us more Lorne screen time and some interesting Lorne moments.

Originally posted by ToasterOnFire View Post

I wish they would finalize it, canonize it, whatever because Sam/Jack got so old I can't find it thrilling and cute and everything else after 8+2 seasons of dragging that story endlessly towards nothingness.

Originally posted by parisindy View Post

((hugs to all))
                      Tribbles are just what Atlantis needs for complete cuddling atmosphere!!!
                      I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                        *ducks*

I actually shipped her with Kate once already. Might do it again, who knows.
                        LOL

Originally posted by Anuna View Post

Tribbles are just what Atlantis needs for complete cuddling atmosphere!!!
                        its so easy to love a tribble

i borg that
                        Spoiler:

Comment

sounds like Beverly Hills 90210 to me
                          Well, the target audience is the same.
                          Torri Higginson: "Elizabeth had a mad crush on Sheppard."
                          at Halfway Con - Sparktastic weekend with Joe and Torri, on October 30, 2011

R.I.P. Stargate Atlantis (S1-S3)

Comment

I actually prefer kirking
                            ships never work out and they always upset conflicting shippers
                            TPTB can't ship well, just look at Daniel-Vala that was the cheapest ship in stargate history
                            reminded me of the young and the restless (very disturbing)
                            yeah, the teen suffix comes to mind

Comment

yeah, shippers
                              Stolen Kosovo
                              sigpic

Comment

yeah, shippers
                                ahhh i got nothing against shippers ....

i'm just not one... but the whole 'younger male audience' thing does bug me
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X