Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by parisindy View Post
    most fanfic is better then that!
    Absolutely!
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

I have read both lots of spoilers about Harmony, and I must say, I have finally found an episode of season 4 that I am not 100% psyched about.. infact I'm quite dissapointed by it All the other episodes sound excellent so far, but this one sounds quite a bit like 'The Tower' which wasn't a particularly good episode itself... I hope my fears are unfounded, as I would like to be able to get throught the whole season loving each episode, and not bump into any 'Irresponsible's along the way

One good thing about the ep is it's a Martin Gero ep. Hopefully he can pull it off and make it great to watch... If not, then I may have had my first 'anti' thought about s4. Not a big one, it's just a single episode... But still... It was all going so well!!! :Wails:

Comment

It's funny, isn't it? I read a brief description of the episode and it feels like I've seen it before. So much for creativity, I suppose. One more village ep featuring the exceptionally dazzling Pegasus Galaxy babes. Heh, the Wraith must like the ugly ones. Seriously, if this is one of the Sam-free eps, then it's really bad news.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
          It's funny, isn't it? I read a brief description of the episode and it feels like I've seen it before. So much for creativity, I suppose. One more village ep featuring the exceptionally dazzling Pegasus Galaxy babes. Heh, the Wraith must like the ugly ones. Seriously, if this is one of the Sam-free eps, then it's really bad news.
          I was hoping none of these episodes would rear their heads this year. And to think, this episode had the sheer gall to wedge itself distastefully inbetween Midway and The Kindred! THE KINDRED you know!

Comment

Originally posted by SGFerrit View Post
            I have read both lots of spoilers about Harmony, and I must say, I have finally found an episode of season 4 that I am not 100% psyched about.. infact I'm quite dissapointed by it All the other episodes sound excellent so far, but this one sounds quite a bit like 'The Tower' which wasn't a particularly good episode itself... I hope my fears are unfounded, as I would like to be able to get throught the whole season loving each episode, and not bump into any 'Irresponsible's along the way

One good thing about the ep is it's a Martin Gero ep. Hopefully he can pull it off and make it great to watch... If not, then I may have had my first 'anti' thought about s4. Not a big one, it's just a single episode... But still... It was all going so well!!! :Wails:
            LOL. Welcome to my world. Sadly, I wish I could agree with you about the other 19 episodes, but that is neither here nor there. But for just this one - the word "smitten" alone is kind of a big red flag. Maybe your fears will prove to be unfounded, but as my favorite anti-hero would say "I've got a bad feeling about this".
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nowvoyager908 View Post
              Maybe your fears will prove to be unfounded
              I sure hope so... For some reason I was expecting this to be a huge episode important to the big s4 arcs, something to do with the huge war this year, then when I read the spoilers I just kind of... Deflated about this whole episode I'm still wondering how such indepth spoilers for 4x16 have been released before so many other episodes, we don't even really know the synopsis of Adrift yet! I guess you can kind of think what that episode will be about lol, but still you get my point! It's weird.

Comment

Maybe Lucius' potion will return in this ep?
                sigpic

Comment

I sure hope so... For some reason I was expecting this to be a huge episode important to the big s4 arcs, something to do with the huge war this year, then when I read the spoilers I just kind of... Deflated about this whole episode I'm still wondering how such indepth spoilers for 4x16 have been released before so many other episodes, we don't even really know the synopsis of Adrift yet! I guess you can kind of think what that episode will be about lol, but still you get my point! It's weird.
                  As someone else said, perhaps this is just a filler episode with no real impact on any of the arcs in place for season 4. If so, they can give you more concrete info without comprising whatever else "big" they have planned for episodes before or after.

Wow, it's not like me to give TPTB the benefit of the doubt. I think I'm gonna make myself a nice, cool vodka tonic . . . I definitely need it. LOL.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
                    LMAO!
                    hehe mcbarr you're my hero! hehehehe

I was hoping none of these episodes would rear their heads this year. And to think, this episode had the sheer gall to wedge itself distastefully inbetween Midway and The Kindred! THE KINDRED you know!
                    I have no idea what the kindred is about at all...i have started avoiding all spoilers...just way way too depressing

i mean this in a good way i hope we don't see you in here more and by that i mean i hope the show lives up to your expectations... cause its crushed mine ...if not you are always welcome here ((hugs))

As someone else said, perhaps this is just a filler episode with no real impact on any of the arcs in place for season 4. If so, they can give you more concrete info without comprising whatever else "big" they have planned for episodes before or after.

Wow, it's not like me to give TPTB the benefit of the doubt. I think I'm gonna make myself a nice, cool vodka tonic . . . I definitely need it. LOL.
                    hehehehehehe SNORK! Loves you ! hehehehehe
                    i think i need a tissue now hehe
                    Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
                    ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
                    Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Oh yeah... Why the hell didn't I think of that! Thanks Voyager

Doesn't mean I'll enjoy the episode anymore though, I won't know if it's good until I see it with my own 2 human eyes.

Comment

I have no idea what the kindred is about at all...i have started avoiding all spoilers...just way way too depressing
                        Let's just say it's a double episode that involves the return of a ver special someone It should be massive, and Harmony could turn out to be a rather week lead in the week before

i mean this in a good way i hope we don't see you in here more and by that i mean i hope the show lives up to your expectations... cause its crushed mine ...if not you are always welcome here ((hugs))
                        Aww, thanks Paris That's really nice I tried to green you but it says I need to spread some rep around

Comment

Originally posted by stclare View Post
                          Oh dear! just read through the harmony thread.

John & Rodney are "smitten" by the sisters. pleeeeeeeeeeeease can't two adults, of the male persuation not interact with women without being "smitten"??

sheesh does stargate revolve around a book of cliches? whats the odds that the sisters 'hooters' are overflowing there corsetted dresses.

maybe we of the antiness should have a cliche spreadsheet ready for season 4. im pretty sure we'd hit them all

and oh my god the news has driven me to use the word hooters, i think i maybe loosing my mind somebody round here got a tequila slammer next to the anti-couch?
                          I just helped my husband finish off a pitcher of his famous sangria. We'll have to make a double batch for the Harmooney premier.

hehe i prefer the word Boobies myself hehe

and man there are a lot people around here that are boobs! i had to report two personal attacks today! sheesh.
                          I prefer knockers myself.

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                          Just took a look at the article. Why did I have the feeling I was reading the summary to a fanfic which I wouldn't even be reading let alone watching if I wasn't so darn hooked to the show that it's so hard to let go.
                          I thought the same thing. It sounds like one of those fanfics with lots of misspelled words, wrong subject/verb agreement and "loose" instead of "lose". I just love those. Wasn't Inferno the last time we heard the word "smitten"? Oh dear God, no.
                          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                            I just helped my husband finish off a pitcher of his famous sangria. We'll have to make a double batch for the Harmooney premier.

I prefer knockers myself.

I thought the same thing. It sounds like one of those fanfics with lots of misspelled words, wrong subject/verb agreement and "loose" instead of "lose". I just love those. Wasn't Inferno the last time we heard the word "smitten"? Oh dear God, no.

LOL. We've got hooters and melons and boobies and knockers, oh my. Yeah, throw in the word "smitten" and we've definitely got a recipe for a very special episode.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                              Oh dear Goddess... It's going to be a bad fanfic.

LOL. We've got hooters and melons and boobies and knockers, oh my. Yeah, throw in the word "smitten" and we've definitely got a recipe for a very special episode.
                              Noooooo.... a really bad fanfic.
                              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Yeah, if I wanted bad fanfic I would...read bad fanfic. But wasting 43 odd minutes on making bad fanfic canon? Come on!

Comment

Working...
                                X