Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
    "Why Elizabeth, I didn't realize you were in the military, lass."
    LOL!!!!!!

"And what happened to your...ahem" (moves his hands in front of his chest to indicate larger size).

Still feeling very anti.
    I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Can I express my antiness by saying how much The Closer rocks and Atlantis sucks? (edit: better said: "will suck" in s4 without Elizabeth)

Such an amazing episode last night. they just keep them coming, just when you think it couldn't get any better. The writing and the acting is top notch. *happysigh*

There's a reason one show has such embarassingly low ratings and another one breaks all the records in the cable TV history.
      Last edited by Celcool; 14 August 2007, 01:13 AM.
      Torri Higginson: "Elizabeth had a mad crush on Sheppard."
      at Halfway Con - Sparktastic weekend with Joe and Torri, on October 30, 2011

R.I.P. Stargate Atlantis (S1-S3)

Comment

Wish I could watch The Closer! Judging from what you have said.... but right now I think I'll stick to BSG it's nice for a change. That is how I intend to express my anti - ness.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
          Wish I could watch The Closer! Judging from what you have said.... but right now I think I'll stick to BSG it's nice for a change. That is how I intend to express my anti - ness.
          You watch BSG on TV in your country? In case you can get Kanal A, check out The Closer, the 1st season, every Sunday at 21.30 or a bit later. Also, there are other ways to obtain the episodes you can't watch in your country yet.

Comment

I can watch Chanel A, thanx for the information. And friend of mine gave me BSG on DVDs. The show is pretty dark and characterization is amazing IMO - every single person on the screen seems real. I really like it.

Comment

Yeah, there must also be a reason Stargate isn't mentioned in the mainstream media as much as BSG is and sure won't be from s4 on either, unless of course the "Save ..." campaigns make that happen. lol that's what they're relying on, seems.

Comment

Originally posted by Celcool View Post
                Yeah, there must also be a reason Stargate isn't mentioned in the mainstream media as much as BSG is and sure won't be from s4 on either, unless of course the "Save ..." campaigns make that happen. lol that's what they're relying on, seems.
                I read yesterday that the exec producer of BSG, I forget his name, has signed a 2 year development deal. So, we were wondering what they would replace SGA with if it's canceled. I guess they have a plan in place.
                sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Now why does that NOT make me sad? That producer, is his (last) name Moore by any chance? A friend of mine tells me his blog is amazing read.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                    Now why does that NOT make me sad? That producer, is his (last) name Moore by any chance? A friend of mine tells me his blog is amazing read.
                    Yep, Ron Moore. I found an article here: http://www.tvsquad.com/2007/08/10/ro...nbc-universal/

So it looks like his new shows could show up in a variety of places. I also saw that Flash Gordon did a 1.5 for the premier. They seem to think that's a good thing. Wonder if it'll hold up? Now we can speculate on what all this means for SGA.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                      Yep, Ron Moore. I found an article here: http://www.tvsquad.com/2007/08/10/ro...nbc-universal/

So it looks like his new shows could show up in a variety of places. I also saw that Flash Gordon did a 1.5 for the premier. They seem to think that's a good thing. Wonder if it'll hold up? Now we can speculate on what all this means for SGA.
                      Ya know I am surprised by the FG rating. It was boring. The guy playing Flash - he looks strange to me. As for Closer, I haven't watched it. I hear good things about it from my in-laws though. Right now I am watching Monk & Psych. That's about it. Have lost interest in 4400 & The Dead Zone.

Pretty soon, I will have nothing to watch.
                      sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
                        Ya know I am surprised by the FG rating. It was boring. The guy playing Flash - he looks strange to me. As for Closer, I haven't watched it. I hear good things about it from my in-laws though. Right now I am watching Monk & Psych. That's about it. Have lost interest in 4400 & The Dead Zone.

Pretty soon, I will have nothing to watch.
                        We love The Closer, Monk and Psych also and also like the new show Burn Notice quite a bit. Bruce Campell has always been a treat. Tried 4400. Didn't much care for it. When SGA comes back opposite Numbers, I think a lot of viewers won't even have to think twice. I'm grateful that our DVR lets us tape 2 shows and watch another. It does seem that all the good shows come on opposite each other.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                          We love The Closer, Monk and Psych also and also like the new show Burn Notice quite a bit. Bruce Campell has always been a treat. Tried 4400. Didn't much care for it. When SGA comes back opposite Numbers, I think a lot of viewers won't even have to think twice. I'm grateful that our DVR lets us tape 2 shows and watch another. It does seem that all the good shows come on opposite each other.
                          I know this is going OT -- but have you seen the Moonlight clips (i think on CBS). Made me giggle a little, so might be watching that one.
                          sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
                            I know this is going OT -- but have you seen the Moonlight clips (i think on CBS). Made me giggle a little, so might be watching that one.
                            Just Googled it. Looks great. Maybe I'll get my shipper fix after all. I also like the looks of Life. Now if we can just get Joe Flanigan up on the big screen or in a series on a real network, I'll be all set.
                            sigpic

Comment

Psych and Eureka are my happy shows. I just watch because they make me smile and happy. There's no real deep thoughts. BSG is my oh my god, so much angst I think I will commit suicide show. I think the later seasons were just too angsty even for me. Where's my happy. I still think s1 of BSG was the best. Right balance of angst but also happy moments.

Moonlight looks like Angel 2.0. Seriously.

SGA continues to suck.
                              sigpic
                              My OTP's LEAP with passion. Weir did it better.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruined_puzzle View Post
                                Psych and Eureka are my happy shows. I just watch because they make me smile and happy. There's no real deep thoughts. BSG is my oh my god, so much angst I think I will commit suicide show. I think the later seasons were just too angsty even for me. Where's my happy. I still think s1 of BSG was the best. Right balance of angst but also happy moments.

Moonlight looks like Angel 2.0. Seriously.

SGA continues to suck.
                                Agreed on the Angel comparison. I am hoping for more lightness, and less angst though. BSG makes my heart pound in a good way.
                                Last edited by justhere1971; 14 August 2007, 01:47 PM. Reason: my head is not working ;)
                                sig made by me

Comment

Working...
                                X