Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
    I am proud to be in the same bag of nuts as you all... SPARKY RULEZ.
    Deleted . . . because my post made no sense. LOL.
    sigpic

Comment

Peanuts guys, for crying out loud, did you forget that penaut butter and chocholate comment? Proud to be in that bag with rest of you.
      I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Lucky for us insanity doesn't hurt, otherwise we'd be screaming out in pain they'd hear us all the way in Vancouver.
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Guys the trailer shown at ComicCon is posted couple threads ahead of us ... worth a look.

Spoiler:

towards the end Teyla's comment - wonder who she is speaking to? My fevered brains wants it to be Elizabeth

sig made by me

Comment

Since I don't want to watch the trailer, would you be kind and type is short what teyla said?

Comment

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
              Guys the trailer shown at ComicCon is posted couple threads ahead of us ... worth a look.

Spoiler:

towards the end Teyla's comment - wonder who she is speaking to? My fevered brains wants it to be Elizabeth

Yes, I expect you guys will actually like the trailer. Quite Elizabeth heavy

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                Since I don't want to watch the trailer, would you be kind and type is short what teyla said?
                Angsty-Teyla voice: "You WILL survive. You WILL return home."

Comment

Thank you very much. Not sure though I want to know what that was about.

Comment

Don't worry (if I am you thinking what I think your thinking) i.e it has been stated that she does not die

Comment

Well, but I don't think she'll be back for real. But thank you, you are kind.

Comment

Originally posted by SGFerrit View Post
                        Don't worry (if I am you thinking what I think your thinking) i.e it has been stated that she does not die
                        No, instead she'll be left hanging in limbo which is worse than being dead.

Ask Ford what that's like, he knows.

Edit: Just watched the vid because I'm like that. And I'm afraid to inform you, that Teyla says those words to Keller, since she's pretty much wearing the same clothes as the scenes with Jennifer, and they do get caught by the bad guys.
                        Last edited by Falcon Horus; 09 August 2007, 02:41 PM.
                        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Thank you very much. Not sure though I want to know what that was about.
                          This is sorta long ... includes almost every scene - some of Sam ... sorry!

Spoiler:

Shep in the chair - not on Atlantis, Larrin walking the halls. Makes snarky comments about Shep shooting quickly .. .Shep shoots back.
                          SG1 going through the gate - old group.
                          Daedalus coming off hyperspace ...
                          Rodney w/ shot of Atlantis in space "were gonna do this? It's now or never"
                          Shor of J, R, T & Ronon walking through a field (looks to be an old scene)
                          Shot of Atlantis on water.
                          Shep w/ Elizabeth, Rodney and the guy from I think "Iressitible" (w/ big smiles on all except Shep) running towards the gate in Atlantis -- possibly old scene.
                          Rodney "long range sensor picked up a hive ship" E rushes in w/ J right behind him in the control room.
                          Shep "we got a problem again" glances at E, E glances back -- looks worried.
                          Someone screams "sam". A little more Sam.. skipping this.
                          Shep "this is not good"
                          Michael " you and your team will not get off this planet alive" -- is this repeat?
                          Rodney moaning about not ever being kidnapped by some sexy villain. Ronon smiling on.
                          Sam: "some ppl didn't think we had a chance" - glances towards someone.
                          Shelp & E?
                          Shep congratulates Sam on promotion (too casual)
                          E "there's no more time, the replicators have breached the EM fields"
                          Rod "we're as good as dead"
                          Shep "we can hear you, you know"?
                          Larrin making a move on Shep -- Shep looks worried.
                          Is that a shot of E on the hospital bed?
                          Rodney "call me crazy but I don't exactly trust them".
                          John screams "Elizabeth" -- melting......
                          Elizabeth looks worriedly at him, is surrounded by ppl (getting kidnapped?)
                          Teyla "you will survive, you will return home. The life of everyone on Atlantis is at stake".

Lot's of Keller stuff too.

OT: just realized I haven't transcribed anything since my days of transcribing old WWII widow diaries in College.
                          Sorry for the typos.
                          sig made by me

Comment

What? Carter got promoted - again????

Comment

What? Carter got promoted - again????
                              No Shep was just congratulating her on making full bird.
                              sig made by me

Comment

Since I'm not an american, i don't know what that means, except that she outranks him, right?

Shep congratulating her... oh the very thought makes me feel sick in my stomach. Ditch Elizabeth so Carter can take over. Whoops, wrong thread.

Comment

Working...
                                X