Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like TPTB did good job with her characterization before!
    I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

That's even worse than being killed in action, IMO. And totally not like Dr. Weir. TPTB are the ones who should step down if this is true.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
        Like TPTB did good job with her characterization before!
        Well, for the most part. I'm not saying it was like the best ever but Elizabeth voluntarily leaving Atlantis. Sorry, now that is the worst idea ever. I hated it when tptb decided that maybe this is the way she would go in First Strike. Really the characters are just there, for them the plot is more important. So in order for the plot to fit, they are going to change Elizabeth. They don't even have great plot.
        sigpic
        My OTP's LEAP with passion. Weir did it better.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruined_puzzle View Post
          Well, for the most part. I'm not saying it was like the best ever but Elizabeth voluntarily leaving Atlantis. Sorry, now that is the worst idea ever. I hated it when tptb decided that maybe this is the way she would go in First Strike. Really the characters are just there, for them the plot is more important. So in order for the plot to fit, they are going to change Elizabeth. They don't even have great plot.
          And they're going to change Carter to be more like Elizabeth as they could have written her if they had chosen to. And some people wonder why we are still insisting that Carter is indeed replacing Weir. *says last 5 words very loudly*

Check this out: http://moejacuzzi.blogspot.com/ They're doing it for a fan video. Any outlet that gives me a chance to laugh is golden.
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
            Well, Spaz, I'll try to paraphrase one of the posters here (was it here or on another thread? i'm not sure). We don't know some things for a fact, it might not be logical or we might not know the real facts, but the same thing still don't feel right. That negative feeling might have something to do with our interpretations and theories. That's simply the way negative feelings work.
            Alrighty then. As long as it's recognized that we're not 100% sure there was censorship, have at it. I'll let ya be.

Comment

Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
              That's even worse than being killed in action, IMO. And totally not like Dr. Weir. TPTB are the ones who should step down if this is true.
              Ditto on that. Judging from those parts when she was written in good, consistant manner (where is Carl Binder when we need him??) I'd say that leaving Atlantis is the last thing she would do. Remeber BIS? The old Elizabeth *died* to save the city and the team. She didn't abandon it!!

Check out my Elizabeth video - I tried to do her some justice. It's clear she doesn't want to leave. if there is one prominent thing about her, she doesn't want to leave. http://s183.photobucket.com/albums/x...t=89c4335c.flv

Originally posted by Celcool
              From everything I read about carter in s4, I also gathered from all of it that they're gonna make her similar to Elizabeth, which is such a stupid thing to do when they already had an amazing Elizabeth, I guess as long as they have their precious Carter onboard.

I think I'm gonna puke. A LOT.

And about that Moe guy. Don't you just LOVE him?

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                And they're going to change Carter to be more like Elizabeth as they could have written her if they had chosen to. And some people wonder why we are still insisting that Carter is indeed replacing Weir. *says last 5 words very loudly*
                From everything I read about carter in s4, I also gathered from all of it that they're gonna make her similar to Elizabeth, which is such a stupid thing to do when they already had an amazing Elizabeth, I guess as long as they have their precious Carter onboard.

Check this out: http://moejacuzzi.blogspot.com/ They're doing it for a fan video. Any outlet that gives me a chance to laugh is golden.
                That is so hilarious and it's so fun participating as well!
                Torri Higginson: "Elizabeth had a mad crush on Sheppard."
                at Halfway Con - Sparktastic weekend with Joe and Torri, on October 30, 2011

R.I.P. Stargate Atlantis (S1-S3)

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post

I can't green you at the moment, so I'll just post here; thanks for making that known to me (and now the rest of the Joe Blog crew); I think we're going to have a lot of fun with that.

Where did you hear that they're doing it for a fan video? I can't seem to find that on their profile or anything.

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                    I can't green you at the moment, so I'll just post here; thanks for making that known to me (and now the rest of the Joe Blog crew); I think we're going to have a lot of fun with that.

Where did you hear that they're doing it for a fan video? I can't seem to find that on their profile or anything.
                    It would be kind of nice if you didn't tell JM since they are doing it for a vid. But I'm sure you already did.

Originally posted by Black Hawk View Post
                    Dude - all of you guys leaving comments are cracking me up! I have a feeling we've all been silently fuming for far too long - it's time to therapeutically let it all out. Thank you so much for your support and your help - this is great! Feel free to post the link anywhere you like, just mention that it's to help out with a fan film or whatnot... I'm going to send the completed film to the Mallozzi but would hate for him to find the blog before he sees the film. He might send the mafia after me or something... (as if he wouldn't after he sees the movie anyway ) We're filming more today but I'm editing it on new software so I'm learning as I go - I'll hopefully have it up ASAP!

I'm so glad you all are enjoying this - keep the questions coming!

Much love to all!
                    sigpic
                    My OTP's LEAP with passion. Weir did it better.

Comment

Oh shoot...yeah, I did, but I didn't know about this.

Well...I doubt Joe will really mind. Still...*smacks self*

Comment

Ah there goes the fun.

Comment

I've just posted another comment on Joe's blog telling him to not click that link. It's the best I can do. Sorry guys; I just didn't know.

Comment

You're still a snitch tho.
                            sigpic

Comment

Yep, yep. *sigh*

Comment

I so agree with that. I remember my reaction when I initially heard that in FS Elizabeth was to have a conversation with Teyla is which she talked about voluntarily stepping down.

Now mind you, at that point I hadn't seen anything beyond part one of the Return. In the Return, Elizabeth was depressed about being forced to leave Atlantis when the Ancients returned. She agrees to put her career and her life on the line to take part in an unauthorized suicide mission to free the city from the Asurans; and just a few episodes later she is ready to voluntarily walk away? And of course nothing happened in the episodes between the Return and FS to indicate why she would have such a drastic change of heart.

It's one thing to be plot driven, but to change characters to serve the plot without any thought to continuity or logic is just stupid.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X