Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    Hey doc, does that mean you can use the anti couch for therapy sessions? Maybe we should start a sign up sheet.

I think Fridays at 9 (for all of us out here in the US) should be our group sessions.
    sigpic
    Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Make sure you find a really big couch and I'll do my best to keep you in the anti mood.
      I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
        I think Fridays at 9 (for all of us out here in the US) should be our group sessions.
        i'm so in!
        Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
        ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
        Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

And I'll be rich! LOL We need to keep our sanity.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
            And I'll be rich! LOL We need to keep our sanity.
            Hey, you're not doing this out of the goodness of your heart? Actually, we should all chip in to pay for therapy for TPTB. They're the ones who really need it.
            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
              Yes, if I'm not out, this will keep me occupied so I don't accidentally switch to the scifi channel.

Ack, why must JF be so pretty. I will not watch SGA, I will not watch SGA. lol.
              Last edited by Ruined_puzzle; 28 July 2007, 10:45 AM.
              sigpic
              My OTP's LEAP with passion. Weir did it better.

Comment

Hey, you're not doing this out of the goodness of your heart? Actually, we should all chip in to pay for therapy for TPTB. They're the ones who really need it.

I have better idea - we'll have fun together and let TOTB pay for it. Oh right. i forgot to switch back on my good hearted mode.

There, done.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruined_puzzle View Post
                  From Comic Con.

Someone asked whether the show could go for 10 years, and a rep from Sci Fi channel said that people need to watch the show without using Tivo but watch it as it is broadcast instead."

MWAHAHAHAHAHA.

I completely forgot that today was the sga panel, I thought it was tomorrow but maybe its just because I was thinking about Heroes.
                  This reminded me of an interesting little article I read.

Comment

Really interesting, Vixen. i wonder when that kicks in.

Comment

it will be interesting to find out if they will start considering 'world wide'

i know it doesn't really matter for advertisers... but it does for cons and merchandise
                      Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."

Comment

I've been reading the Comic Con reports and looking at pictures from the panels and I can't help but contrast it to last year's Con. Last year I was excited about the show, really anticipating season 3, and it just seemed like the Con fed all my expectations. In fact, last summer was really fun for me in the fandom.

This year's con has done nothing to make me feel better about what's coming. I even disliked the cast panel pictures because of who's missing from them.

I'm afraid all I feel tonight is sad.
                        sigpic
                        sig by SueKay

My Team:

Comment

Originally posted by Irish Eyes View Post
                          I've been reading the Comic Con reports and looking at pictures from the panels and I can't help but contrast it to last year's Con. Last year I was excited about the show, really anticipating season 3, and it just seemed like the Con fed all my expectations. In fact, last summer was really fun for me in the fandom.

This year's con has done nothing to make me feel better about what's coming. I even disliked the cast panel pictures because of who's missing from them.

totally borg that

i was there in 2004 and it was sooo different omg the place was just buzzing

it really feels like they were trying to lay low this year because of the controversy

i thought the jokes about scots was kind of tastless mind you i never think JM is funny
                          Spoiler:

Comment

hehehe just had a deliciously evil thought hehehehe
                            we should start a pro Tivo thread muhahahahahahahaha
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Just made Elizbaeth vid... I'm thinking about making an anti vid too. Can you suggest some scenes/events you didn't like, guys?

Comment

When you give people the information you want them to have, and not the information they want or need. You give information in a way to help your own purpose, and not to actually inform people. It's also called manipulating. There goes the evil psychologist of this thread
                                You know, you're so good you could be one of those people doing that. God forbid. You'd keep our favorite characters alive, wouldn't you?

Make sure you find a really big couch and I'll do my best to keep you in the anti mood.
                                Oh, I think I'd be the best patient ever.

Can't not agree on that.

Originally posted by Irish Eyes View Post

*anti!hugs*

Originally posted by parisindy View Post
                                it really feels like they were trying to lay low this year because of the controversy

i thought the jokes about scots was kind of tastless mind you i never think JM is funny
                                I think you're right.

I read a report or two and I thought they were kinda rude too, they didn't even answer some of the questions that they unscreened properly. Very disrespectful. It's like who cares about those stupid fans who (want to) watch our show. They're too self-important. Why did they even arrange to have the panels at the ComicCon this year? SG-1 is over, the show, I didn't know you can promote movies that come out on DVDs only as well at the ComicCon, thought it was only for the TV shows currently alive. Maybe I'm wrong, obviously I am. And SGA is about to be over, besides why go there to show yourself if you're not gonna answer everything or anything the fans want to know.

Originally posted by parisindy View Post
                                hehehe just had a deliciously evil thought hehehehe
                                we should start a pro Tivo thread muhahahahahahahaha
                                haha, a very good idea!

Just made Elizbaeth vid... I'm thinking about making an anti vid too. Can you suggest some scenes/events you didn't like, guys?
                                Wait until S4 airs, you'll have plenty of footage to use.

But if you want to make one now, maybe make it a theme "TPTB killing on Atlantis", you can use the Carson and Liz scene a lot and scatter scenes of Grodin, Ford and other Atlantis expedition members being killed by TPTB. Could be a fun vid. I don't know which song to use though.
                                Torri Higginson: "Elizabeth had a mad crush on Sheppard."
                                at Halfway Con - Sparktastic weekend with Joe and Torri, on October 30, 2011

R.I.P. Stargate Atlantis (S1-S3)

Comment

Working...
                                X