Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well even if i wanted to i can't they don't show the new episodes here

hehe i have cd's as well but i can't function with out my ipod

((ipod))

and i can't even purchase the episodes from itunes cause its only in the usa
    Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
    ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
    Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Originally posted by parisindy View Post
      well even if i wanted to i can't they don't show the new episodes here

hehe i have cd's as well but i can't function with out my ipod

((ipod))

iTunes is only in the US? How frustrating!
      - Life after Stargate -
      Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
      Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
        iTunes is only in the US? How frustrating!

oh no sorry i have itunes but you can't download tv episodes in Canada

you guys even have a better amazon!
        Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
        ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
        Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Originally posted by Ruined_puzzle View Post
          From Comic Con.

Someone asked whether the show could go for 10 years, and a rep from Sci Fi channel said that people need to watch the show without using Tivo but watch it as it is broadcast instead."

MWAHAHAHAHAHA.
          That had to have been the most boring con ever.

Strange about that quote, the same question was posed on last year's comiccon, except it was about SG-1 (and we know how that story ended) and the same answer was given. Will SGA face the same fate?

"Nora is asked how much longer she thinks "SG-1" will run. "It's not up to me, it's up to you," she responds pointing to the audience. "Do us a favor though, watch our show live. Don't TiVo them, it affects our ratings." Chris then proceeds to start petting Nora like a cat."

Taken from http://www.thefutoncritic.com/rant.a...60722_stargate

I read that the questions were all screened, what were they afraid of? Of an innocent question like "why are you getting rid of Weir?" Why is it so hard for them to answer that question?
          Torri Higginson: "Elizabeth had a mad crush on Sheppard."
          at Halfway Con - Sparktastic weekend with Joe and Torri, on October 30, 2011

R.I.P. Stargate Atlantis (S1-S3)

Comment

Were fans forced to sign loyalty oaths too?

But, yeah, why is it so hard to explain the crappy cast changes?
            sigpic

Comment

because they can't say "we hope Carter will bring better ratings" without sounding like complete jerks?

Comment

I feel especially anti today. Let's see....

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                Well, that certainly explains the reason why Carson isn't around anymore. I guess I'm feeling a bit cheeky today.
                You were referring to explosions!love? Let me add a little song to that: *bang bang, you shot me down*.... I wonder if Atlantis is turning into that.

From Comic Con.

Someone asked whether the show could go for 10 years, and a rep from Sci Fi channel said that people need to watch the show without using Tivo but watch it as it is broadcast instead."

MWAHAHAHAHAHA.

I completely forgot that today was the sga panel
                , I thought it was tomorrow but maybe its just because I was thinking about Heroes.
                *is in shock* Forgot about SGA panel? You must be antified to the core. Not a loyal little fan who will turn in to get the show better ratings. / irony

Originally posted by parisindy View Post

Me neither. I think I won't miss them all that much. I figured out my system of watching first 3 seasons plus skipping the crappy episodes.

Originally posted by Celcool View Post

Strange about that quote, the same question was posed on last year's comiccon, except it was about SG-1 (and we know how that story ended) and the same answer was given. Will SGA face the same fate?

"Nora is asked how much longer she thinks "SG-1" will run. "It's not up to me, it's up to you," she responds pointing to the audience. "Do us a favor though, watch our show live. Don't TiVo them, it affects our ratings." Chris then proceeds to start petting Nora like a cat."

Taken from http://www.thefutoncritic.com/rant.a...60722_stargate

I read that the questions were all screened, what were they afraid of? Of an innocent question like "why are you getting rid of Weir?" Why is it so hard for them to answer that question?
                Oh so it's up to fans? Well give us something we (or at least those people who do affect the ratings) would like to watch!

Why is so hard to answer the question about Weir? Well, they'd have to confess, I guess, that there is Money behind everything. they couldn't give us "creative decisions" crap any more.

Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
                Were fans forced to sign loyalty oaths too?

But, yeah, why is it so hard to explain the crappy cast changes?
                'Fcourse! "We solemly swear to watch all episodes, no matter how sick we start to feel while watching them". You didn't sign taht one?

Originally posted by Heaven View Post
                because they can't say "we hope Carter will bring better ratings" without sounding like complete jerks?
                Try completely desperate and lacking *creative* ideas!

ooooh, I feel really anti today!
                I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

One report said the room was packed for SG-1 but there were empty seats for SGA. Hmm? Here's the link. http://m2tv.typepad.com/m2tv/

This is an interesting article with a few sly digs at TPTB and Skiffy. I mean that only in the nicest most non-bashy way that it is possible to be on an anti thread. Of course.
                  sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Empty seats for SGA? Why am I not surprised?

Comment

I like the evil anti!Anuna!

You mean the room wasn't packed with Tapping there??? /sarcasm I thought they brought Carter on the show to draw the masses. LOL

Southern Red
                      , thanks for the link. I find this excerpt interesting:

Some of this afternoon's Stargate SG-1 and Stargate Atlantis panels might have been rehearsed or even choreographed. (It's hard to say just how much.)
                      Huh??? They are scared of the questions, control which are to be asked and they plan everything so they wouldn't get embarassed. Oh my, they do feel guilty of something.
                      Last edited by Celcool; 28 July 2007, 08:11 AM.

Comment

I think that's called "advertising"

I didn't know I was evil. EDIT: actually I did

Comment

You're good evil

What's called advertising?

Comment

When you give people the information you want them to have, and not the information they want or need. You give information in a way to help your own purpose, and not to actually inform people. It's also called manipulating. There goes the evil psychologist of this thread

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                              When you give people the information you want them to have, and not the information they want or need. You give information in a way to help your own purpose, and not to actually inform people. It's also called manipulating. There goes the evil psychologist of this thread
                              Dr. Anuna has spoken!
                              sigpic
                              Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Celcool View Post
                                I like the evil anti!Anuna!

You mean the room wasn't packed with Tapping there??? /sarcasm I thought they brought Carter on the show to draw the masses. LOL

Southern Red
                                , thanks for the link. I find this excerpt interesting:

Huh??? They are scared of the questions, control which are to be asked and they plan everything so they wouldn't get embarassed. Oh my, they do feel guilty of something.
                                Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                                It's also a technique quite common in politics. Which takes us back to our many discussions about the fact that there's more to this than we know. The politics of showbiz.

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                                Dr. Anuna has spoken!
                                Hey doc, does that mean you can use the anti couch for therapy sessions? Maybe we should start a sign up sheet.
                                sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Working...
                                X