Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    I'm looking forward to the first official pictures of the cast (minus Carter). It would get my muse in gear again (I hope).

And I really hope Sci-Fi does some great promotion for Atlantis (even if that means putting thier golden girl in the spotlights).

As a few others, I am not completely anti, nor am I completely pro (though leaning towards anti). But I'm not sure if I'm looking forward to the new season. I mean, that other years the premiere couldn't come fast enough, but I don't really feel that way now.
    same here, i was able to watch eps before they were shown in the uk will i do that this season i have to say probably not. although my mind might just go Rodneytastic and ill be all over it. untill im a few minitues away from watching it i cant say how i will react truthfully.
    sigpic
    banner by Pandoras-box

Comment

Originally posted by stclare View Post
      same here, i was able to watch eps before they were shown in the uk will i do that this season i have to say probably not. although my mind might just go Rodneytastic and ill be all over it. untill im a few minitues away from watching it i cant say how i will react truthfully.
      Heh, if my mind goes Samtastic, I will probably quit SGA once and for all.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JesterDala View Post
        [grabs an anti-Diet Coke]

Rather upset that this doesn't matter to him. Doesn't it make more sense to pay attention to what the fans say? I mean, we are the ones who make or break a show, we decide whether to watch or not watch. Major changes in S4 are, whether they like it or not, driving some fans away. They give the impression that they don't care. Beyond that, the fans who make neutral comments or ask neutral questions on his blog are made fun of just as much as antis.

This whole thing seems like one big, unending argument. Unfortunately, not every fan can be placated.
        This is what's most troubling, their attitude, I can't imagine a show with such TPTB not failing any time soon, I mean, it's not like what they're doing is brilliant so they could afford it and even then, there are many much better shows, writing-wise and a whole lot of other aspects and those TPTB don't act so ****ty towards their fans. Quite the opposite. If they concentrated more on writing all of their characters equally and not writing them out to make their job easier instead of dishing out insults and messing with the fans, I'm willing to bet that this fandom would be in much better state right now and I'd still be a fan of the show.

Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
        Heh, if my mind goes Samtastic, I will probably quit SGA once and for all.
        The second part of your sentence sounds so good. I've already quit SGA, the show as a whole.
        Torri Higginson: "Elizabeth had a mad crush on Sheppard."
        at Halfway Con - Sparktastic weekend with Joe and Torri, on October 30, 2011

R.I.P. Stargate Atlantis (S1-S3)

Comment

Originally posted by Celcool View Post
          The second part of your sentence sounds so good. I've already quit SGA, the show as a whole.
          I'm still in denial. Once s4 airs I'm sure it will be easier to stop watching the show. The first two s4 eps are mandatory to me, though. You know, to have some sort of closure.
          sigpic

Comment

Have you watched the latest s4 promo? Everybody on board the PJ talked except Dr. Weir... Well, at least she's alive, I think. No Carter/Keller crap either. So not bad!
            sigpic

Comment

I'm still in denial. Once s4 airs I'm sure it will be easier to stop watching the show. The first two s4 eps are mandatory to me, though. You know, to have some sort of closure.
              I'm so disappointed with everything that's been done and the way it was done that I don't care for the show anymore, all I want to see is what they'll do with Elizabeth and then I'll never watch the show again unless they bring Elizabeth back and with that say they were wrong. I can't enjoy watching the show as I used to, no "give it a chance" can make me feel otherwise.
              Last edited by Celcool; 18 July 2007, 08:24 AM.
              Torri Higginson: "Elizabeth had a mad crush on Sheppard."
              at Halfway Con - Sparktastic weekend with Joe and Torri, on October 30, 2011

R.I.P. Stargate Atlantis (S1-S3)

Comment

(((Antis)))
                Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
                ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
                Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Have you watched the latest s4 promo? Everybody on board the PJ talked except Dr. Weir... Well, at least she's alive, I think. No Carter/Keller crap either. So not bad!
                  It totally made me depressed.

Comment

Originally posted by Suzotchka View Post
                    It totally made me depressed.
                    I totally understand. Even Ronon takes away her "Shut up, McKay!" line. Jeez, what's going on with Dr. Weir there? It's like she is invisible or something.
                    sigpic

Comment

I totally understand. Even Ronon takes away her "Shut up, McKay!" line. Jeez, what's going on with Dr. Weir there? It's like she is invisible or something.
                      She looked pretty ill. Part of me thinks she probably dragged herself out of the infirmary to take part in the mission with Sheppard's team.

That promo was so short and cheap.

Comment

I was expecting the promo to make me excited but it didn't and I guess that's a good thing since I'm not really watching SGA. SO eh, I guess it was a good thing the promo sucked.
                        sigpic
                        My OTP's LEAP with passion. Weir did it better.

Comment

I am to sensitive and i know it (((hugs))) it is a huge fault of mine ..that couple with a bit of a tmeper... not always a good mix

sorry guys i know and i applogize truly... i am just a little jumpy since the past couple of says...

Sorry (((hugs)))

Paranoia is my arch enemy. I think i've been channelling Rodney...
                          to bad i couldn't channel is brain as well

I'm sorry truly

i wish the rest of the board was like you guys... you totally get my little idiocincracies....

we are own little sg team ((hugs))..only with better writing and we haven't managed to kill anyone off yet

((hugs)) again
                          Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."

Comment

Originally posted by parisindy View Post
                            I am to sensitive and i know it (((hugs))) it is a huge fault of mine ..that couple with a bit of a tmeper... not always a good mix

sorry guys i know and i applogize truly... i am just a little jumpy since the past couple of says...

Sorry (((hugs)))

Paranoia is my arch enemy. I think i've been channelling Rodney...
                            to bad i couldn't channel is brain as well

I'm sorry truly

i wish the rest of the board was like you guys... you totally get my little idiocincracies....

we are own little sg team ((hugs))..only with better writing and we haven't managed to kill anyone off yet

((hugs)) again
                            (((HUGS))) back to you Paris!

Comment

well i've decided i'm pretty much going to hide in here if its okay with you guys? The rest of the board is scary and makes me grumpy...this is home

Maybe we should have a game to lighten things up....

the anti alphabet game or (a person gives a reason why season4 will suck and some else needs to take the last letter used and use it at the beginning of their reason etc)
                              or we could simply do a list.... 100 reasons why season 4 will suck
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by parisindy View Post
                                well i've decided i'm pretty much going to hide in here if its okay with you guys? The rest of the board is scary and makes me grumpy...this is home

Maybe we should have a game to lighten things up....

the anti alphabet game or (a person gives a reason why season4 will suck and some else needs to take the last letter used and use it at the beginning of their reason etc)
                                or we could simply do a list.... 100 reasons why season 4 will suck
                                The first reason is that Weir is only in 4 episodes.

Comment

Working...
                                X