Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Huh, I just saw the clip from Travelers (?) where
    Spoiler:
    Shep is forcibly smooched by Larrin (at gunpoint?) and immediately thought "hello Prometheus Unbound"!! *headdesk*

Ooh, maybe Larrin will join the cast in s5 and oscillate between vamp and pigtailed girly-girl?

(does anyone know if the above needs to be in spoiler tags, or are any and all spoilers for s4 fair game, no matter how big, due to the "spoiler" mention in the title?)

Comment

Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
      This should be interesting:

SG-1 curse, the show that won't go away (Sam)

vs.

Firefly curse, the show that went away too quickly (Kaylee)

Which curse will prevail?
      The second one is more merciful.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregorius View Post
        I don't know if this thread exists yet - if it does then the mods can merge or something - but considering the recent discoveries about Atlantis Season 4 I think it's time for the Anti-Season 4 thread.

As far as we know there will be a lot of changes in the Atlantis cast:
        Spoiler:
        - Weir becomming recurring (Or in TPTB language: 1 ep then forget it)
        - Beckett being shipped off.
        - A new doctor.
        - Sam Carter in 14 eps.

I think this trend of changes is rather worry some and due to the show starting to decline in overall quality since season 2 (The bad choices season) and the rather mediocre first part of season 3 (The Sheppard and McKay show), I think it's for the best if the shows ends with season 3 if the current PTB remain in charge.
        I am definately really disapointed about all of those things but because I love Atlantis I'm going to try really, really hard to not let it ruin things too much. *Thinks positive thoughts*
        You can never really know some completely. That's why it's the most terrifying thing in the world, really - taking someone on faith, hoping they'll take you on faith too. It's such a precarious balance, it's a wonder we do it at all. And yet...
        -Libba Bray

Comment

Originally posted by ToasterOnFire View Post
          Huh, I just saw the clip from Travelers (?) where
          Spoiler:
          Shep is forcibly smooched by Larrin (at gunpoint?) and immediately thought "hello Prometheus Unbound"!! *headdesk*

Ooh, maybe Larrin will join the cast in s5 and oscillate between vamp and pigtailed girly-girl?

(does anyone know if the above needs to be in spoiler tags, or are any and all spoilers for s4 fair game, no matter how big, due to the "spoiler" mention in the title?)
          Larrin will probably take Teyla's spot if there is a season 5.
          sigpic

Comment

Mental green for you!
            sigpic
            Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Let's leave other fans, and thier reactions, out of this please.

all you can truthfully answer for is yourself
              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Here's a great picture of lovely Larrin:

sigpic

Comment

What else has the actress been in? Any genre shows or movies? Because she looks so familiar. Could just be from what I've seen in the promos, though.

fanfiction.net/~JesterDala

Comment

Originally posted by JesterDala View Post
                    What else has the actress been in? Any genre shows or movies? Because she looks so familiar. Could just be from what I've seen in the promos, though.
                    I think she was in that Blade tv show, about vampires. :|
                    sigpic
                    My OTP's LEAP with passion. Weir did it better.

Comment

Courtesy of imdb.com. Her name is Jill Wagner and she's been on Blade: The Series, Monk (for an episode), two episodes of Dr. Vegas, and Punk'd occassionaly (as a field agent). Hope that helps!
                      sigpic
                      Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Thanks! It definitely does! Probably saw her on Monk, maybe commercials for Blade, too. Hoping she'll be just as good on Atlantis. She can handle the job. (I mean, c'mon, if you can handle Monk, you can handle anyone.)

fanfiction.net/~JesterDala

Comment

What else has she been in? I think she might once have been in my dreams... mmmmm... [heaves a big sigh and pulls himself back together again].

Comment

Great more "babes" for Shep to flirt with.

I don't understand why the writers feel the need for certain characters to flirt or set them up dates with one-time guest characters. I don't like it. Totally random and doesn't mean anything. Why not start with a popular pairing and stick with it, show how it subtly grows, they wouldn't have to focus the show on it, just show them once in a while have a meaningful conversation to show there's something serious between them, it would be far more believable than kirking or dates with random people you never see again. Why are they unable to write a serious relationship? Why do they fear to go that way? <SNIP>
                            Last edited by Skydiver; 14 July 2007, 01:06 PM.
                            Torri Higginson: "Elizabeth had a mad crush on Sheppard."
                            at Halfway Con - Sparktastic weekend with Joe and Torri, on October 30, 2011

R.I.P. Stargate Atlantis (S1-S3)

Comment

Originally posted by Celcool View Post
                              Great more "babes" for Shep to flirt with.

I don't understand why the writers feel the need for certain characters to flirt or set them up dates with one-time guest characters. I don't like it. Totally random and doesn't mean anything. Why not start with a popular pairing and stick with it, show how it subtly grows, they wouldn't have to focus the show on it, just show them once in a while have a meaningful conversation to show there's something serious between them, it would be far more believable than kirking or dates with random people you never see again. Why are they unable to write a serious relationship? Why do they fear to go that way? <SNIP>
                              Unless there's something else in the works for Larrin... Muahahaha!
                              Last edited by Skydiver; 14 July 2007, 01:06 PM.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
                                Unless there's something else in the works for Larrin... Muahahaha!
                                You never know. lol Their intention could be to slowly phase out every original sga character. they're half done already.
                                Torri Higginson: "Elizabeth had a mad crush on Sheppard."
                                at Halfway Con - Sparktastic weekend with Joe and Torri, on October 30, 2011

R.I.P. Stargate Atlantis (S1-S3)

Comment

Working...
                                X