Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL, Mallozzi mode activated!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
      LOL, Mallozzi mode activated!
      *evil grin* You get a cookie. *hands a cookie*
      Signed,

Gregorius
      Gateworld Forum Troublemaker Extraordinaire.

sigpic

Support the (r)Evolution: Gregorius for Moderator.
      Gregorius, because clowning about is his raison d'être.

Comment

Form the SciFi Wire article with JM:
        Spoiler:
        "I don't think the fans will notice any big differences there. The big differences are the characters, the two new characters, and when they see them, I think they'll love them."

Right. So...
        Spoiler:
        no big differences huh? I guess every person has a different view on what's big and what's a small difference. I call replacing leaders a big difference. Carter and Elizabeth are nothing alike.

And the last sentence also proves the 'everybody has to love Carter (or Keller) when they see her' theory TPTB had going on for a while.

Last edited by dana; 12 July 2007, 12:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by dana View Post
          Spoiler:
          "I don't think the fans will notice any big differences there. The big differences are the characters, the two new characters, and when they see them, I think they'll love them."

Right. So...
          Spoiler:
          no big differences huh? I guess every person has a different view on what's big and what's a small difference. I call replacing leaders a big difference. Carter and Elizabeth are nothing alike.

And the last sentence also proves the 'everybody has to love Carter (or Keller) when they see her' theory TPTB had going on for a while.

If the big differences are the new/old characters only, then s4 will suck big time. Crap, what's the deal with shoving freaking Carter down fans' throats?
          sigpic

Comment

If the big differences are the new/old characters only, then s4 will suck big time. Crap, what's the deal with shoving freaking Carter down fans' throats?
            Or shoving Keller down fans' throats? Although, to be honest, this Carson fan won't be watching S4 (no offense to Jewel Staite/Dr. Keller--like the actress but hate that the writers felt they had to replace Carson).

Comment

Originally posted by kimaken View Post
              Or shoving Keller down fans' throats? Although, to be honest, this Carson fan won't be watching S4 (no offense to Jewel Staite/Dr. Keller--like the actress but hate that the writers felt they had to replace Carson).
              Oops, correction: "what's the deal with shoving freaking Carter and 'lap dog' Keller down fans' throats?"
              sigpic

Comment

Oops, correction: "what's the deal with shoving freaking Carter and 'lap dog' Keller down fans' throats?"
                i dont think they've been as pushy with Keller maybe because she has a smaller role/less eps?

either way there is definate pushing with these changes. its realy affecting my gag reflex its on permantly at the mo
                sigpic
                banner by Pandoras-box

Comment

Originally posted by dana View Post
                  Spoiler:
                  I can just picture a Season five with no "big differences" Maybe they could get rid of the Atlantis base and have the SG team based on Earth.
                  sigpic
                  Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                    I can just picture a Season five with no "big differences" Maybe they could get rid of the Atlantis base and have the SG team based on Earth.
                    [settles on anti-couch]
                    I wouldn't be able to tell the difference. It'd be practically the same show!

fanfiction.net/~JesterDala

Comment

Originally posted by JesterDala View Post
                      [settles on anti-couch]
                      I wouldn't be able to tell the difference. It'd be practically the same show!
                      They'll probably just keep the Atlantis name not to give that out. LOL.
                      sigpic

Comment

My brother who cannot stand SGA just gave me another reason to fear the new series of SGA, he was reading one of the interviews about the new season and he said that he though the producers were being very brave.

Before I throttled him he did manage to explain that considering the Firefly 'Curse' in which every series that a former firefly actor has had a recurring role in has ended very soon afterwards he thought it was very brave............

Comment

Originally posted by Arica12 View Post
                          Before I throttled him he did manage to explain that considering the Firefly 'Curse' in which every series that a former firefly actor has had a recurring role in has ended very soon afterwards he thought it was very brave............
                          Actually Jewel has said it herself when she was cast as Ellia, at Serenity Squared she joked about the Firefly curse and that Atlantis would probably get cancelled as well. At the time season 3 had been confirmed and we didn't know of course she'd get cast again. When I heard the news at Serenity Cubed, Jewel stating she had been approached for another part in SGA, that curse was the first thing that went through my mind.

But I love Jewel nonetheless. She's awesome.
                          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

This should be interesting:

SG-1 curse, the show that won't go away (Sam)

vs.

Firefly curse, the show that went away too quickly (Kaylee)

Which curse will prevail?
                            sigpic

Comment

This should be interesting:

SG-1 curse, the show that won't go away (Sam)

vs.

Firefly curse, the show that went away too quickly (Kaylee)

Which curse will prevail?
                              Maybe we'll all get lucky and Seasons 1-3 will just get shown over and over again.
                              sigpic
                              Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                                Maybe we'll all get lucky and Seasons 1-3 will just get shown over and over again.
                                That wouldn't be so bad given the current alternative.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X