Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
    Their reaction doesn't matter. It's the punch that counts. At least it would end the "we are all happy" atmosphere that I'm sure will be going on there.
    Sabotage. I like it.

I also entered for the free comic con tickets. I doubt I'll be able to go, but if I win any of you are welcome to them. The chances of me winning are so low. I never win anything.
    sigpic
    My OTP's LEAP with passion. Weir did it better.

Comment

Their reaction doesn't matter. It's the punch that counts. At least it would end the "we are all happy" atmosphere that I'm sure will be going on there.
      One would think that they got the message on that already. Especially given the commments JM unscreens on his blog. People aren't happy!

Comment

Originally posted by dana View Post
        And that would be...?
        Don't know, but I'll know it when I hear it. LOL. Let's see. How about?

1. Are you aware of the increasing fan unrest over the cast changes?

2. Does the fact that the online fandom is in full meltdown bother you at all?

3. Do you think that the group of fans that is unhappy over the direction the show is taking is less important than those who are happy?

JM, of course, has heard all this, but I'm not sure the cast members have. Is there usually press in the audience also? That would help. Hey, I'm a rabble rouser, anything to stir things up.

Have another drink.
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
          Have another drink.
          Whoo! Another anti-margarita!

Comment

I haven't posted on this thread because all you regulars have been doing such an outstanding job of expressing my anti-Season 4 thoughts and feelings over the past several months.

I do want to say this: It will be poetic justice if JM, DH and AT are the only ones at Comic Con, especially since the Sci Fi Channel had requested that the whole cast be there.

Originally posted by Suzotchka View Post
            Since I'm diabetic, I can't drink, but please have an extra one for me!

Comment

Originally posted by Suzotchka View Post
              You drinking people will be anti-drunk in no time at this rate. Maybe in that drunken state Atlantis may not be so bad after all, everything will pass in a blur of colors.

Originally posted by Mar9645 View Post
              I haven't posted on this thread because all you regulars have been doing such an outstanding job of expressing my anti-Season 4 thoughts and feelings over the past several months.
              Welcome Mar! Join the fun that is anti!!
              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                You drinking people will be anti-drunk in no time at this rate. Maybe in that drunken state Atlantis may not be so bad after all, everything will pass in a blur of colors.
                Yeah, maybe some booze will help... Who knows? We could end up seeing s4 with Weir and Beckett in our anti-drunk state. Easier than editing the eps, huh? X-)
                sigpic

Comment

Easier than editing the eps, huh? X-)
                  True. But it wouldn't work for me cause I don't drink alcohol. Back to editing.

And it seems I mixed up the Anti-Carter and Anti-Season 4 threads...

Codefool was the one who first mentioned Saint Carter and it was in this thread not in the other one.
                  So, I present to you once more the patron saint of TPTB:

Spoiler:

She's the Saint of Perfection. If you want to achieve perfection, you will need to send your prayers her way.
                  Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

True. But it wouldn't work for me cause I don't drink alcohol. Back to editing.
                    Neither do I. Just joking.

And it seems I mixed up the Anti-Carter and Anti-Season 4 threads...
                    No problem. The Anti-Carter thread is an Anti-s4 thread spin-off, so crossovers are allowed, I think.
                    sigpic

Comment

*enjoys reading all the posts while sitting on the anti-couch and drinking a non-alcoholic drink*
                      Torri Higginson: "Elizabeth had a mad crush on Sheppard."
                      at Halfway Con - Sparktastic weekend with Joe and Torri, on October 30, 2011

R.I.P. Stargate Atlantis (S1-S3)

Comment

man i need a drink

the rest of the board is just making me freaking depressed
                        Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
                        ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
                        Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

I heard some mention couches here ya go

take your pick and we can take turns laying down if anyone is going to Comic Con please give us detailed reports no matter how painful it to hear
                          this how I am reacting to the cast changes
                          sigpic
                          My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                          poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Since the season's over, I thought it would be a good idea to promote my insanity:

The Chronicles of Stargate: The Gel Hell Saga (Scroll down to the last post in the thread if you read the previous chapters)
                            Signed,

Gregorius
                            Gateworld Forum Troublemaker Extraordinaire.

sigpic

Support the (r)Evolution: Gregorius for Moderator.
                            Gregorius, because clowning about is his raison d'être.

Comment

Originally posted by parisindy View Post
                              man i need a drink

the rest of the board is just making me freaking depressed
                              I just ignore and enjoy the lulz. Cause seriously there is some funny stuff out there.
                              sigpic
                              My OTP's LEAP with passion. Weir did it better.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                                Don't know, but I'll know it when I hear it. LOL. Let's see. How about?

1. Are you aware of the increasing fan unrest over the cast changes?

2. Does the fact that the online fandom is in full meltdown bother you at all?

3. Do you think that the group of fans that is unhappy over the direction the show is taking is less important than those who are happy?

JM, of course, has heard all this, but I'm not sure the cast members have. Is there usually press in the audience also? That would help. Hey, I'm a rabble rouser, anything to stir things up.

Have another drink.
                                Ooh! Love this idea. We can plant anti's all over and have them pop up and ask the questions all in quick succession. How I would love to see JM's face fall. Or see him don the "What are you talking about?" look.

I'm with you, Celcool. Pass me an anti-Diet Coke and I'll be happy.

fanfiction.net/~JesterDala

Comment

Working...
                                X