Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nowvoyager908 View Post
    Yet when I look at the episode reviews, everything is wonderful, great and awesome (I think I hate that word). All the episodes are 8/10 or 9/10 and even the hallowed 10/10. How is this possible? Am I missing some piece of the puzzle?
    Originally posted by nowvoyager908 View Post
    I was looking at the offical and unofficial episode reviews posted on GW. The ones posted by the viewers.
    So you're wondering why the reviews are so good? It's easy to answer that: because the people who choose to write the reviews have happenned to like the eps.

I wrote two reviews for Atlantis: for M&MM which I loved, and for the Real World which I think I pretty much slated, as being a waste of Torri's and RDA's time. I couldn't be bothered to write reviews for the other eps, just didn't have time or energy. Because of which there are a number of eps where the reviews don't represent my opinion at all.

Did you like s3? did you write any reviews for s3? If you had, would they all be 8/10 and 10/10?

If you feel that it's 'wrong' somehow that the grades the reviewers gave were all too high, the only reason they're 'too high' is that people like you who didn't like certain eps didn't write any reviews for those eps.

If you think that only a favourable review would be publised, you're wrong. I'm sure I could find you a dozen 'bad' reviews on this site within a few minutes of looking.
    Last edited by Madeleine; 25 June 2007, 01:46 AM.

Madeleine

Comment

Originally posted by parisindy View Post

well you know they have mentioned before how fan opinions don't matter but
      i bet you they suddenly will if it gets cancelled
      Well this is one thing that gets me utterly confused. Whay do you amke a TV show, if not for fans to like it? *is puzzled*
      I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Sheppard:And they say the new show will be called "Atlantis: SG-1"
        Weir: And what do they say about me?
        Sheppard:

sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
          Sheppard:

"I cannot reply to this question."
          sigpic

Comment

WOW! I expressed an opinion in a discussion thread - and i got red!

Shocking. NOT! You know, it makes me want to post even more!

Comment

Magic 8-ball says: Try again.
              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Suzotchka View Post
                WOW! I expressed an opinion in a discussion thread - and i got red!

Shocking. NOT! You know, it makes me want to post even more!
                WTF? Where?

Comment

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....1&postcount=32

By giving me red, my point was proven! LOL

Comment

Happened to me too, once... So much to freedom of thoughts. Don't be angry, just keep on smiling;-) Furthermore, the upon mention thread seems to be more agrressive than others anyway, right now they are all complaining about someone who stated her opinion as well, but the opinion wasn't shared by the others, so in the end, everyone is complaining about her, whithout a real reason... Very strange....
                    sigpic

Peter Petrelli: What do you do with something that killed you?
                    Nathan Petrelli: You could put it underneath your pillow.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                      Sheppard:

Sheppard: Well, um, see, TPTB don't want to take the time to develop your character anymore so they're bringing in Carter. They think she is some kind of god.
                      sigpic
                      Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Suzotchka View Post
                        http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....1&postcount=32

By giving me red, my point was proven! LOL
                        Think of the red as a battle scar...the Antis must survive!
                        sigpic
                        Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                          The Antis must survive!
                          Divided we may fall, but as far as I can tell we are very much united in our feelings so we will stand.
                          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

*LOL* Ditto;-)
                            sigpic

Peter Petrelli: What do you do with something that killed you?
                            Nathan Petrelli: You could put it underneath your pillow.

Comment

Sheppard: Well, um, see, TPTB don't want to take the time to develop your character anymore so they're bringing in Carter. They think she is some kind of god.
                              LOL, even if she is not, the writers will make sure she looks like one. As I said elsewhere, all the hero stuff the previous cast was neglected will start being delivered now to make Carter look like a magnificent leader.

IMO, the writers were preparing the ground for Carter to join Atlantis and "take the reins" all along. The only problem with the plan is that many fans got attached to the previous imperfect cast, and now don't accept Sam as the new Atlantis leader, nor Keller as the new doc.

BTW, Antis rule!
                              sigpic

Comment

Think of the red as a battle scar...the Antis must survive!
                                Ooo! It's a badge of honor!

Comment

Working...
                                X