Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JesterDala View Post
    Though, I suppose we're getting OT.
    That's what happens when you're loosing interest in a show you once adored and loved.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

I liked what I saw of Firefly. The only problem I had with the show was the lack of aliens (my science fiction must have aliens ), but that was obviously part of the series, so I could have adapted to it if the show hadn't been canceled. And, yeah, the characters were interesting despite Beckett's replacement. LOL.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dana View Post
        Just thought I'd share. Feel free to use.

Spoiler:

*sneaks in to give Dana some green*

These made my night!!
        sigpic
        sig by SueKay

My Team:

Comment

Joss has such vision. He knows how to make original, quality television. Television that differs greatly from what's to come on SGA, sadly.
          its cool that you like his shows.. i just never did ((hugs))

Originally posted by nowvoyager908 View Post
          Just want to share my luck with tv programming. I've been seeing ads for the new season of a show called "Hex" on BBC America. I assumed it was a darker version of Charmed - which was one of my guiltier pleasures. Anyway, I watched it last night and it actually had some promise. Now I find out that it is not new, just new to BBC America and that it has already been cancelled by the BBC and what we're seeing here are just the last of the episodes filmed. I give up. I guess I'll stick to The 4400. At least I get to see Kavan Smith say more than two words an episode. LOL.
          I've seen hex, the space channel played it for a while it seemed really cool. I only ever saw a couple of episodes though

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
          I completely luv Firefly. Add to that I practically met the entire cast, save Adam Baldwin (who I will meet in October), Ron Glass, Alan Tudyk and Gina Torres.

I bow to Joss Whedon.
          i saw joss and the cast at comic con 2004. I love alan tudyk, he was fab in a knights tale! but i think with joss ...everything was just a bit over the top for me... a little to campy/cheesy from me no offense. one of my best friend adores all things spike though hehe. So i am used to hearing people gush on about it hehe. I think it may be a huge reason i'm not a JS fan.

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
          That's what happens when you're loosing interest in a show you once adored and loved.
          amen sadly i got to agree with that ((hugs))
          Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
          ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
          Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

"Atlantis? Is that what they're calling it?"

fanfiction.net/~JesterDala

Comment

ROTFL!
              sigpic

Comment

http://i9.tinypic.com/62qg3n7.jpg[/IMG]

Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."

Comment

I noticed that GW has a "SG-1 farewell" feature on the front page but there's not one for Atlantis, doesn't it deserve it just as much?
                  Torri Higginson: "Elizabeth had a mad crush on Sheppard."
                  at Halfway Con - Sparktastic weekend with Joe and Torri, on October 30, 2011

R.I.P. Stargate Atlantis (S1-S3)

Comment

Originally posted by Celcool View Post
                    I noticed that GW has a "SG-1 farewell" feature on the front page but there's not one for Atlantis, doesn't it deserve it just as much?
                    yes! were are all in mourning here!
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by parisindy View Post
                      yes! were are all in mourning here!
                      A tragic loss it is. I'm being serious because the real Atlantis is gone.

According to the recent ratings, maybe we'll even be able to talk about the Sg-1: Atlantis being gone.

Although SciFi will announce its fate after a couple of s4 eps will be aired, right? So we'll have to wait a bit until we celebrate. lol i wanted to know as soon as possible.
                      Torri Higginson: "Elizabeth had a mad crush on Sheppard."
                      at Halfway Con - Sparktastic weekend with Joe and Torri, on October 30, 2011

R.I.P. Stargate Atlantis (S1-S3)

Comment

Originally posted by Celcool View Post
                        A tragic loss it is. I'm being serious because the real Atlantis is gone.

According to the recent ratings, maybe we'll even be able to talk about the Sg-1: Atlantis being gone.

Although SciFi will announce its fate after a couple of s4 eps will be aired, right? So we'll have to wait a bit until we celebrate. lol i wanted to know as soon as possible.
                        gads i won't know whether to celebrate or cry in my soup if that happens

as much as i don't want it to go on in its current season 4 state, cancellation also means they can't fix what they did. Though the sensible part of me realizes that will never happen, it is the reason i read and hang out in the season 4 section (besides you guys ((hugs)) )

i want season 4 never to exist.... but i do want season 3 to go on (minus sunday and first strike) ... okay i'm babbling and not making sense now.

i betcha though some how if it does get canceled it will be blamed on the antis like everything else is. it certainly will have nothing to do with the changes or bad writing or stupid blogging it will be blamed on fan support and how we were so unwilling to accept change... which is total baloney.

But hey i'm not bitter
                        Spoiler:

Comment

i betcha though some how if it does get canceled it will be blamed on the antis like everything else is. it certainly will have nothing to do with the changes or bad writing or stupid blogging it will be blamed on fan support and how we were so unwilling to accept change... which is total baloney.

But hey i'm not bitter
                          I'm fine with change. Completely, completely fine with it. Unless the changes turn the show into something it isn't. It isn't SG-1 and shouldn't be treated like it is. It shouldn't be a dumping ground for all things SG-1 now that that show is over. I understand incorporating elements from the SGC. Heck, I'm not even against a little crossover here and there. But TPTB are blatantly ignoring what they set out to do - create a stand alone show spawned by SG-1 but totally its own entity.

Did I miss something? Because that's not the Atlantis I know now.

[expells breath] Whew, okay. I'm done. No, really, that's it. No more going on like that. In fact, at 3:50 AM, I probably shouldn't even be on here...

Comment

well you know they have mentioned before how fan opinions don't matter but
                            i bet you they suddenly will if it gets cancelled
                            Spoiler:

Comment

well you know they have mentioned before how fan opinions don't matter but
                              i bet you they suddenly will if it gets cancelled
                              [nods] They'll catch the "It's not my fault!" syndrome and point to the anti's.

Comment

[nods] They'll catch the "It's not my fault!" syndrome and point to the anti's.
                                yup we have scapegoat written all over us

well heading to bed now nights all
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X