Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eyecandylovr View Post
    I haven't heard anything about Carson coming back, except the lame and pointless you-can-always-come-back-from-the-dead-in-scifi line from PTB. (or did I miss something?)
    JM actually did confirm that Carson does have a part somewhere at the end of s4. Although I don't think its permanent. That is, if there is a fifth season, I don't think there are any intentions (at least not at this point) to bring him back as a full cast member.
    SHEPPARD: You, Elizabeth, Ronon, Carson, even Rodney, are the closest thing I have to a ...

TEYLA: A family?

SHEPPARD: I'd do anything ... for any one of you.

Stop breaking up our family!

Save Weir and Beckett

Comment

Originally posted by DragonEagle View Post
      JM actually did confirm that Carson does have a part somewhere at the end of s4.
      I don't see how they could bring him back at all plausibly, except in a flashback or in a dream or vision. He died and didn't Ascend. Though I'm sure there are theories on that...

But doesn't that seem like they realised they made a mistake and are trying to amend it? "Oops, they didn't like that, did they? So let's bring back our dearly departed for a few episodes next season." If you're going to make the mistake of killing someone off and alienating many viewers, at least stick to your guns.
      Last edited by JesterDala; 23 June 2007, 08:10 PM.

fanfiction.net/~JesterDala

Comment

Originally posted by eyecandylovr View Post
        I haven't heard anything about Carson coming back, except the lame and pointless you-can-always-come-back-from-the-dead-in-scifi line from PTB. (or did I miss something?)

And they did so well with bringing Ford back, didn't they?
        Sorry, I didn't mean to imply that Beckett was returning permanently. He is...

Spoiler:

...coming back in two eps, as "flesh-and-blood Beckett," according to JM. What nature that will take, though, is anybody's guess. Given what happened to Ford, I'm not optimistic.

Again, sorry for being unclear. I'm far too tired to be at the keyboard. Apologies to any that I might have spoiled, as well... Didn't mean to...
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dllmzca View Post
          Sorry, I didn't mean to imply that Beckett was returning permanently. He is...

Spoiler:

...coming back in two eps, as "flesh-and-blood Beckett," according to JM. What nature that will take, though, is anybody's guess. Given what happened to Ford, I'm not optimistic.

Again, sorry for being unclear. I'm far too tired to be at the keyboard. Apologies to any that I might have spoiled, as well... Didn't mean to...
          no worries, you're just better-informed than me. but then who isn't?

and I'm a ho for spoilers, so I would never get upset about that anyway!
          SGA: the 3-season show...

Comment

Beckett went from completely gone to Ford/Weir gone. But the Save campaigns are fighting to bring them back full-time. Take a look at the "Atlantis - Season 3" forum.

Fixed
            Last edited by mcbarr; 23 June 2007, 08:32 PM.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
              Beckett went from completely gone to Ford/Weir gone. But the "Save" campaigns are fighting to bring them back full-time. Take a look at the "Atlantis - Season 3" forum.
              Unfortunately, by the time we even hear about the major changes (Ford, Carson, Elizabeth...), many things are already set in motion with regard to writing and production. But the fans behind the Save campaign do what they can and I commend them for that.

Comment

Originally posted by JesterDala View Post
                Unfortunately, by the time we even hear about the major changes (Ford, Carson, Elizabeth...), many things are already set in motion with regard to writing and production. But the fans behind the Save campaign do what they can and I commend them for that.
                Heh, I guess expressed myself badly... I commend the Save campaigns too. Heck, I kind of support one of them. I used the " " just to to emphasize the Save.
                sigpic

Comment

Heh, I guess expressed myself badly... I commend the Save campaigns too. Heck, I kind of support one of them. I used the " " just to to emphasize the Save.
                  I understand. Sometimes it's hard to get a meaning across clearly when there's no inflection in the voices. So smilies will have to do.

Comment

*plops down on anti bean bag chair*

*mod snip - respect other fans*
                    my poor poor atlantis

hey dllmzca you're from golden? cool...i've been their many many times
                    Last edited by kiwigater; 24 June 2007, 01:15 PM.
                    Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
                    ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
                    Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Grrrr.... Did anyone else notice but every time there's a general post on season 4 of Atlantis on the main page of GW, it's Carter's head stuck right next to it.
                      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                        Grrrr.... Did anyone else notice but every time there's a general post on season 4 of Atlantis on the main page of GW, it's Carter's head stuck right next to it.
                        Yeah, but she's supposed to be the city's and the show's savior now, so get used to it...
                        sigpic

Comment

Yeah, but she's supposed to be the city's and the show's savior now, so get used to it...
                          I don't want to get used to it. I want her gone as fast and as expeditionally as possible.

*stomps off to sit on the anti-couch and watch some more Farscape*
                          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Madeleine_W View Post
                            which ep reviews are you looking at? The GW ones or just 'in general'?

I was looking at the offical and unofficial episode reviews posted on GW. The ones posted by the viewers.

Originally posted by Skydiver
                            internet polls are notoriously unreliable. anyone iwth time, an itchy mouse finger and the knowledge to toss thier cookies can vote to thier hearts content

How about worrying (and talking) less about other fen and just worrying about oneself?
                            Sorry. I was only commenting on the apparent inconsistency between everything is awesome and everything is garbage. I don't spend too much time worrying about stuff like that. It's just funny. Sorry if that was OT.
                            sigpic

Comment

I don't want to get used to it. I want her gone as fast and as expeditionally as possible.
                              OK, so there she goes in her invisible jet...

sigpic

Comment

That's because she's NOT taking over the show (yeah right) and will be properly integrated within the cast in a SUPPORTING (LOL) role.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X