Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is that second Elizabeth? *aww* I want to watch it just for her.

I already migrated to a new show! I watch Lost too. Now it's really time to start thinking of other show guys because season 3 is officially over and the real Atlantis with it.
    Torri Higginson: "Elizabeth had a mad crush on Sheppard."
    at Halfway Con - Sparktastic weekend with Joe and Torri, on October 30, 2011

R.I.P. Stargate Atlantis (S1-S3)

Comment

Originally posted by Celcool View Post
      Is that second Elizabeth? *aww* I want to watch it just for her.

I already migrated to a new show! I watch Lost too. Now it's really time to start thinking of other show guys because season 3 is officially over and the real Atlantis with it.
      Yes, that's the one. *me wants shep!angst*
      Hey, I watch Lost too. Pretty good stuff. Then there's Prison Break, Supernatural, Heroes,...

Comment

Originally posted by dana View Post
        Yes, that's the one. *me wants shep!angst*
        Hey, I watch Lost too. Pretty good stuff. Then there's Prison Break, Supernatural, Heroes,...
        I read reports about these previews and about Shep angst relating to Elizabeth and I get excited for a second but then I think of the 4 episodes Elizabeth is in and leaving the Ford way and all the anti feelings wash over me again.
        Torri Higginson: "Elizabeth had a mad crush on Sheppard."
        at Halfway Con - Sparktastic weekend with Joe and Torri, on October 30, 2011

R.I.P. Stargate Atlantis (S1-S3)

Comment

I read reports about these previews and about Shep angst relating to Elizabeth and I get excited for a second but then I think of the 4 episodes Elizabeth is in and leaving the Ford way and all the anti feelings wash over me again.
          Oh I didn't clarify, what I meant was by that second when Shep screams Elizabeth.

Comment

And that will probbably be the best moment of the worst SGA season. *nods* I feel really *****y today.
            I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Sits on her anti-ottoman, eating her anti-calorie popcorn and drinking an anti headache inducing metropolitan (heavy on the vodka and chambord, light on the cranberry juice)......the sound of someone puking in the anti toilet shakes her out of her reverie and she realizes she's been in here all damn night....so, she gets up, brushes off the stray popcorn, slams the metro and heads off to her computer to write about a zillion letters to whoever will read them about saving Elizabeth Weir!

Let's channel the misery into something productive!
              sigpic
              Signature by Erin87

Comment

I agree. Maby they have a fan forum too.

Or maby starting with Season 4 we came back to "the real world". With this sci-fi you never now.

I appologise if my comment sound in any way positive, it was not my intention.
                Last edited by elbo; 23 June 2007, 04:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Erised View Post
                  Let's all migrate to Lost and Heroes!
                  And for the lighter stuff, and the cool accents, watch Doctor Who.
                  Signed,

Gregorius
                  Gateworld Forum Troublemaker Extraordinaire.

sigpic

Support the (r)Evolution: Gregorius for Moderator.
                  Gregorius, because clowning about is his raison d'être.

Comment

Originally posted by SMB_BOOKS View Post
                    Sits on her anti-ottoman, eating her anti-calorie popcorn and drinking an anti headache inducing metropolitan (heavy on the vodka and chambord, light on the cranberry juice)......the sound of someone puking in the anti toilet shakes her out of her reverie and she realizes she's been in here all damn night....so, she gets up, brushes off the stray popcorn, slams the metro and heads off to her computer to write about a zillion letters to whoever will read them about saving Elizabeth Weir!

Let's channel the misery into something productive!
                    LOL. I think I'll be sitting right next to you . . . but me thinks with an anti-frozen margarita (definitely heavy on the tequila) instead. Love the anti-calorie popcorn. How about some anti-calorie M&M's?

Didn't watch last night . . . just didn't have the heart (or stomach) to watch them begin the process of destroying Elizabeth. Also, couldn't watch Keller try to fill Carson's shoes, because it just ain't gonna happen.

Oh well, at least The 4400 is back to keep me going.
                    sigpic

Comment

Oh, I agree! I like The 4400 too, and Doctor Who! So, yeah, there are many good shows out there to watch now that Atlantis "U-turned" to SG-1.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
                        Oh, I agree! I like The 4400 too, and Doctor Who! So, yeah, there are many good shows out there to watch now that Atlantis "U-turned" to SG-1.
                        I don't watch Dr. Who, though I may have to give it a look.

With The 4400, I kind of watched last season "out of one eye" because of stuff that was happening in RL. I wish USA had re-run season three, so I could get caught up. I guess I'll have to fill in the missing pieces on my own or start lurking at their MB. LOL.
                        sigpic

Comment

There's only one thing about Doctor Who... If you go watch it expecting some kind of Star Trek, you'll be disappointed. Sometimes you need sense of humor to watch the show. On the other hand, The 4400, as you well know, has that serious atmosphere going on. I like both shows though because the storylines are usually quite engaging and creative.
                          sigpic

Comment

I never got into Doctor Who. I've seen a few episodes but I guess it's just not my thing. I don't consider Lost to be a heavy show.. wtf

Comment

Originally posted by nowvoyager908 View Post
                              LOL. I think I'll be sitting right next to you . . . but me thinks with an anti-frozen margarita (definitely heavy on the tequila) instead. Love the anti-calorie popcorn. How about some anti-calorie M&M's?

Didn't watch last night . . . just didn't have the heart (or stomach) to watch them begin the process of destroying Elizabeth. Also, couldn't watch Keller try to fill Carson's shoes, because it just ain't gonna happen.

Oh well, at least The 4400 is back to keep me going.
                              We have anti-frozen margaritas and popcorn? When did that get here? *reaches for some*

*lays down on anti-couch again*

Comment

Originally posted by Suzotchka View Post
                                We have anti-frozen margaritas and popcorn? When did that get here? *reaches for some*

*lays down on anti-couch again*
                                We need as much "comfort" stuff as we can get our hands on . . . booze, munchies, hallucinogenic drugs. Okay, maybe not the drugs because watching SGA these days is enough of a nightmare, but pretty much anything else is welcome and necessary. This is definitely a BYOB zone. LOL.
                                Last edited by nowvoyager908; 23 June 2007, 10:07 AM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X