Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Celcool View Post
    We definitely needed this couch again, thanks for posting poundpuppy29.

Gonna make myself real comfortable.
    We may need more then 1 couch.

Comment

What? You (Carter) mean people actually (Carter) like characters they(Carter) created in the Atlantis (Carter)world??? No way (Carter).

Originally posted by Celcool View Post
      JM: Yep."
      LOL now I believe JM (sure) saying "Hopefully it's something we'll be able to pursue and develop over time. That will depend on Torri's availability and, as always, the stories we come up with. We're not going to lose a character entirely."
      Um, I wouldn't trust the stories they come up with. I'm sure their hands are sore from all the slaps in the face they have been giving to the fans by taking away Weir and Beckett.

Originally posted by Suzotchka View Post
      Anyone know of a good furniture store?
      sigpic
      Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
        guys, actors' faces on other peoples' bodies is a no-no
        You're free to do it, but you can't post it here
        Technically, it was Carter from Unending on the body of Wonder Woman.

But, I won't do it again. I promise.
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

I hope we can find a good store cos we need to put a big order in for those anti couches

I liked the bit in the interview about Weir in the first two eps of S4 "it's a great story for her character", so that's all right then
          Not to mention bringing out all those cliches about how "nobody is ever dead in scifi", well maybe not dead as such, but conveniently forgotten perhaps.....

Thanks to Kidwizz for sig

Comment

Just read the old interview, since it was done quite a while ago as it appears.

I really need to sit on that couch. Goddess, I never thought I'd ever feel like turning away entirely. But I do, and I don't want to feel that way because I love Atlantis.

I have favorite characters that I love. I never had that on SG1 (until Cam and Vala came along, and Jonas Quinn of course). I love the setting, the myth of Atlantis as it is presented.

And now I really do feel like TPTB are going to ruin it. Pulling a Ford on Weir is not the way to go.

Goddess, I need a hug.

Comment

Originally posted by dana View Post
              Of course not. And they won't mind because "Carter is a very likeable character" and it's "difficult to find any flaws in the character". (almost quoting JF)
              Don't make me psychoanalyze Carter again just to point out how many flaws she has. I think the analysis can be found in Anti carter thread in case anybody is interested...
              I think it's here: http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...36#post6761636

Men need some psychology lessons, and Atlantis needs female writers.
              I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                Anyone know of a good furniture store?
                Originally posted by grasshopper64 View Post
                I hope we can find a good store cos we need to put a big order in for those anti couches

Please, add more because I suspect the "anti" community will grow.

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                Technically, it was Carter from Unending on the body of Wonder Woman.

But, I won't do it again. I promise.
                Well, I saved your masterpiece in my comp, so when I want to have a good laugh I know where to go...

Goddess, I need a hug.
                (((hug)))
                sigpic

Comment

Goddess, I need a hug.
                  ((HUGS))

Comment

Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
                    Well, I saved your masterpiece in my comp, so when I want to have a good laugh I know where to go...
                    LOL!!

If anyone else wants to see it again, pm me.

(((hug)))
                    ((HUGS))
                    Feeling better already...

Comment

Just read the LM MM interview--I need the couch now.

How can they continuously counterdict themselves soooooo much.

Needing to make the viewer feel like there is some danger so they kill off a reguar--but this is sci-fi and nobody ever really dies in sci-fi. WTF?

So, since they ran SG-1 into the ground; now they will do the same with SGA.

Too many changes and way too fast. Fans like change--but not to be drowning in change. Change has to be done right. Character's need to be real feeling. The new SGA sounds like a huge device driven story arc. No real character driven arcs.

They should have either made Beckett in an story arc or Wier. Not kill off one and then do this Wier arc that sounds like a bunch of hooey to me. A retry at the failed Ford story arc that they never did anything with. Bah, I hope TH gets a full time steady job on a real show.

I feel sorry for AT. Her character will get the blunt from the fans because JM and MM are BEHIND the camera. They say; the buck stops with them--then they luagh it off. They're not serious about that statement.

The only way they could actually sink the ratings for SGA faster would be to add Lucious full time or another character like him. (the female version of lucious) I can actually see these two doing that. *shivers*
                      Grammar, Logic, Rhetoric.

Comment

After everything I read, I'd make Lucius a regular, and have Shep give him flying lessons or something like that. (this was a joke). i need humor right now!
                        I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Does it matter that it's a whale, not a shark?

Oh wait, I know: they call it a "shark" even though it's a whale so that fans can't complain they're recycling species. OBVIOUSLY the whale shark is completely and totally different from the whale in the original series and any resemblance is merely coincidence. Or parallel evolution. Yeah, that sounds good. These strange sharks just happen to look like whales, but everyone knows they're really sharks. Of course.

Comment

Originally posted by ToasterOnFire View Post
                            Hey look, I found tons of couches. Heh.

Crash and burn couch
                            I think crash and burn couch is, in fact, an Anti going through some sort of spontaneous combustion while watching s4 of SGA.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
                              Does it matter that it's a whale, not a shark?
                              On closer inspection, it looks like a whale with shark teeth. Oh well, that's what I get for plugged in the words "couch" and "shark" on Google.

Oh wait, I know: they call it a "shark" even though it's a whale so that fans can't complain they're recycling species. OBVIOUSLY the whale shark is completely and totally different from the whale in the original series and any resemblance is merely coincidence. Or parallel evolution. Yeah, that sounds good. These strange sharks just happen to look like whales, but everyone knows they're really sharks. Of course.
                              And then a head shark gets fired and replaced by a whale. The shark, in a fit of rage, recasts itself as a land shark, knocks on all the doors at Bridge, and eats TPTB one by one.

I think crash and burn couch is, in fact, an Anti going through some sort of spontaneous combustion while watching s4 of SGA.
                              Spontaneous combustion due to viewing extreme absurdity?

Comment

Working...
                              X