Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by parisindy View Post
    its a lovely chesterfield.. i might take the back

do any of you read the stargate novels?
    The heart and soul of the anti season 4 thread is back!

((((((((((((((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))))))))))))))

BTW, I never read any Stargate novel. Maybe now would be a good time though, especially if certain SGA characters are still there. But you're right... If the crappiness level of season 4 is too high, we might all have to take the back of the couch to protect ourselves.
    Last edited by mcbarr; 23 May 2007, 08:24 PM.
    sigpic

Comment

awww you guys are the best ...made me sniffle

i swear the books and fan fic have get me sane through all the turmoil
      i can make some recommends if you guys are interested
      Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
      ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
      Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

awww you guys are the best ...made me sniffle

i swear the books and fan fic have get me sane through all the turmoil
        i can make some recommends if you guys are interested
        HEY!! dont forget my seat on there id like the arm please so i can rest my remote on it ready to mute carter talking heheheh..

hey Paris, have read the novels, but found that both authors seemed to me at least to write Mckay really harshly and the team dynamic came across as unbalanced

dont mention fanfic to me ive already trolled through a new load of fic with the new changes. good writters, dont get me wrong but just seeing it out there makes me sad!

would like ant reccs you have though
        sigpic
        banner by Pandoras-box

Comment

Can't find the books in this teenyweeny country I'm living in, so I stay with fanfic.
          And I have to add that I don't read any of the stuff that includes changes from s4. I just can't.

But I have to admit to having a fic in which Dr. Keller appears alongside Dr. Beckett. It's AU obviously and I swear Carter will never make an appearance. I may write one where she accidently gets eaten by a wraith...oops, did I do that?
          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
            Can't find the books in this teenyweeny country I'm living in, so I stay with fanfic.
            And I have to add that I don't read any of the stuff that includes changes from s4. I just can't.

But I have to admit to having a fic in which Dr. Keller appears alongside Dr. Beckett. It's AU obviously and I swear Carter will never make an appearance. I may write one where she accidently gets eaten by a wraith...oops, did I do that?
            hehehehhehhehehe i would so read the one where she gets eaten by a wraith!

I need links people if you got non season 4 story links pass them on!

its okay if you guys don't read the books Sorry stclaire that rodney got treated badly ((hugs))

they just started carrying the books here so i bought a shwack of them
            even got some sg-1 ones.

Shilio (sorry i could never spell her name right) wrote a fan fic story that also had keller in it, but i read it cause it also had carson, and a lovely special carson moment near the end which i adore... and well she is an absolutley fab writer!
            Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."

Comment

hehehehhehhehehe i would so read the one where she gets eaten by a wraith!

I need links people if you got non season 4 story links pass them on!

its okay if you guys don't read the books Sorry stclaire that rodney got treated badly ((hugs))

they just started carrying the books here so i bought a shwack of them
              even got some sg-1 ones.

Shilio (sorry i could never spell her name right) wrote a fan fic story that also had keller in it, but i read it cause it also had carson, and a lovely special carson moment near the end which i adore... and well she is an absolutley fab writer!
              Are you guys talking about the Atlantis books?

Comment

Originally posted by Suzotchka View Post
                Are you guys talking about the Atlantis books?
                yup amongst other things
                Spoiler:

Comment

Are these the books you're referring to?

http://www.stargatenovels.com

They look pretty interesting.
                  sigpic

Comment

yup those are the one
                    Spoiler:

Comment

yup those are the one
                      Yeah, SGA is still SGA there.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
                        Yeah, SGA is still SGA there.
                        for a while anyways.. i truly dread all the fanfic crossing over.

have i mentioned i despise the keller character lately?

you know i never posted on an anti thread until the end of season 3
                        (random i know but hey)
                        were you guys anti before hand? Or had lots of issues before hand
                        even if you are not anti?
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Nope, I've never posted on an anti thread before. Actually, I've only started posting on GW on a regular basis after Sunday/First Strike. And, yeah, I had some issues with SGA before those eps, but nothing I couldn't live with.
                          sigpic

Comment

(random i know but hey)
                            I've posted in the Anti-season 10 SG-1 thread before. I am anti S9 & 10 for SG-1. I just didn't enjoy it & have a lot of issues with those seasons.

As for Atlantis, I wasn't anti anything until all these casting changes came around. *plops on couch* so here I will sit.

Comment

I wasn't anti before all the cast changes. I don't think I ever posted in an anti-thread before. I don't actually spend time in the SG1-threads, hardly ever been there. I don't even remember if I ever posted there.

I had some issues before but nothing too big, although Teyla being wallpaper is a big issue in season 3.
                              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

(random i know but hey)
                                I never posted in an anti-thread before. In fact I had never heard of GW until earlier this year. I was one of those casual viewers everybody keeps talking about. I was just minding my own business, blissful in my ignorance of the stuff going on behind the scenes.

I wanted to find out when the back half of season 3 would be airing in the US and linked to this site. Boy, I was not happy to read the news about the cast changes. I kind of hoped it was nothing more than rumor. Didn't think TPTB could be that clueless. Who knew?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X