Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stclare View Post
    well to check if your an evil mastermind or not? ill need you to answer some basic questions.

1/ do you own a fluffy white persian cat - known as muffy
    *checks* nope calico cat named vegas and a black dog named shelby , though i think the cat may be evil

2/ do you have minions to do your bidding - preferably dressed in nija outfits
    oh dear erm... i teach martial arts so i will refrain from answering that question hehehehe

3/ do you twirl a black moustache - or brandish long black fingernails
    short army green finger nails .. so phew there hehe, gads i hope i don't have a mustache... best get that waxed if i do

4/ have you a plan in place to take over fandom ? if not why the hell not, your meant to be the evil one here...
    HA! Snork!

if you answered yes to the above im afraid you need to book some air time on jerry springer.

sorry couldnt resist that lol!
    heheheh you;re my hero for making me laugh!
    Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
    ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
    Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

parisindy
      heheheh you;re my hero for making me laugh!
      cool!! then my work here is done, things out there are way to serious at the mo

i still think fandom on jerry springer would be so funny.
      sigpic
      banner by Pandoras-box

Comment

Originally posted by parisindy
        he has fans? hehe

on antoher note

can i ask a favour of you guys?

i just posted a long commentary here
        http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....2&postcount=52

i don't expect you guys to agree with me or green me or anything but i was
        wondering if you guys would help keep the peace if others become pirana's because of it?

if not thats cool to and i totally understand

i could just use a few friends right about now...
        thanks (((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))
        Haven't had a chance to read your commentary because I'm stuck at work, but I will once I get a chance. Just wanted to let you know that you always have friends here. We're all not of the same mind, but at least we can consider this thread a save haven in the big, bad world of Stargate fandom. LOL.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nowvoyager908 View Post
          We're all not of the same mind, but at least we can consider this thread a save haven in the big, bad world of Stargate fandom.
          Yup, that's the truth.
          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by parisindy
            can i ask a favour of you guys?

i just posted a long commentary here
            http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....2&postcount=52

i don't expect you guys to agree with me or green me or anything but i was
            wondering if you guys would help keep the peace if others become pirana's because of it?

if not thats cool to and i totally understand

i could just use a few friends right about now...
            thanks (((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))
            I agree with you, and I supported what you said in the "peace talks" thread, but fireman Teal'c deleted your post and mine.

Hallowed are the anti season 4 threads!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
              I agree with you, and I supported what you said in the "peace talks" thread, but fireman Teal'c deleted your post and mine.

Hallowed are the anti season 4 threads!
              hey guys is the above link the one thats been deleted on the peace talks thread? as i just went to read it and there was nought there? what the heck is going on
              sigpic
              banner by Pandoras-box

Comment

hey guys is the above link the one thats been deleted on the peace talks thread? as i just went to read it and there was nought there? what the heck is going on
                Yes, that's the one that has disappeared into thin air. It didn't fit the Book of Origin.

Remnants of the post can still be found in this reply by Pegasus_SGA.

Comment

All I can say is THANK HEAVENS for the anti threads!

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                    Yes, that's the one that has disappeared into thin air. It didn't fit the Book of Origin.

Remnants of the post can still be found in this reply by Pegasus_SGA.
                    thanks!
                    sigpic
                    banner by Pandoras-box

Comment

Originally posted by Suzotchka View Post
                      All I can say is THANK HEAVENS for the anti threads!
                      Kinda like it here?

thanks!
                      You're welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                        Kinda like it here?
                        Like is an understatement!

Comment

So what happened to the cool anti s4 fellows? Moved on to greener pastures? Cause I'm almost doing the same myself.
                          sigpic

Comment

Hey, I'm still around and I have a feeling that I'll be posting in this thread for many months to come.

ETA: There was a discussion on some thread a while ago where it was asked "Would you rather have Sam Carter come to Atlantis or a completely new character?" with the implication that Carter was better because TPTB wouldn't waste time developing her or giving her backstory. Now that I think about it, I'd rather have the new character because

a) just because Sam has had 10 years doesn't mean TPTB won't overdo her screentime on Atlantis.

b) more importantly - it would be a character that Atlantis can call its own and not one that has a 10 year history on the parent show! It would be an indication that TPTB were trying to make Atlantis stand on its own instead of propping it up with SG1.

I really worry that TPTB have wasted 3 years by not making Atlantis all that different or unique from SG1, and therefore Atlantis will tank next season when it doesn't have SG1 holding it up. I think that's what irritates me the most about this show - IMO it had so much potential and most of it was squandered.
                            Last edited by ToasterOnFire; 22 May 2007, 06:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ToasterOnFire View Post
                              Hey, I'm still around and I have a feeling that I'll be posting in this thread for many months to come.
                              I'm still around too. And I'm sure I'll be here sitting on the anti-couch.

Comment

Anti-couch, HA! There's always room for more.

That should be code or something - "I didn't like this episode AT ALL so I'm going to the couch."

Comment

Working...
                                X