Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Suzotchka View Post
    I just want my old team back <>.....
    I don't.

For me Weir needs to leave yesterday, Carson needs to stay dead *good grief* and Carter needs to be sent packing soon after she arrives, but sadly it looks like she will be staying for the whole season.

I have problems with Weir even being in future eps, surely with what happened she should be dead or at least brain damaged, but noooo I bet they go for the whole she's fine but too *emotionally damaged* to stay on. This talk of a story arc involving her is messing with my head, I want her gone, if it turns out this is all just another character leaving only to turn up again on a regular basis then I will be so pissed.

Not just because I hate the character, but it is not a good way to write a show, it ruins the flow. Look at what they did with Ford, I see no reason to even have had Lost Boys/The Hive the only reason seemed to be to have Ford involved and now we have a huge black hole of unanswered questions! No one ever mentions him. No; imho it is better to kill them off and keep them dead.

Yes I want a season one style Atlantis, but I am also aware that too much has happened and I now just want an Atlantis without Weir/Carson & Carter. And actually I am swinging towards having just The TEAM. It seems these writers can only concentrate on a couple of characters at a time, so maybe they should just go with four "main" characters and leave the ensemble to those writers (shows) who know what they are doing. *shrugs*

Comment

Just had to stop by here after reading some spoilers for The Seer regarding what they have in store for Teyla

Spoiler:
      She's pregnant! So this is the character development they have in store for her - couldn't they come up with anything better. The whole alien pregnancy thing has been done to death in scifi, not to mention the whole Adria thing on SG1.

Thanks to Kidwizz for sig

Comment

Originally posted by grasshopper64 View Post
        Just had to stop by here after reading some spoilers for The Seer regarding what they have in store for Teyla

Spoiler:
        She's pregnant! So this is the character development they have in store for her - couldn't they come up with anything better. The whole alien pregnancy thing has been done to death in scifi, not to mention the whole Adria thing on SG1.
        I was thinking the exact same thing. For me, it's just reusing SG-1's plots.

Comment

Originally posted by grasshopper64 View Post

Spoiler:
          What!!! Where did you hear this? *please, say it isn't so, say it isn't so....*

EDIT: Never mind, I found it.... *goes off to cry now*

Actually, can I scream a little bit here? AGHHHHHHHHH! Why why why why why are they doing this? I was all excited about Teyla's arc for this year! I was hoping to see more of the strong warrior leader Teyla. But pregnant? Nononononononononono......
          - Life after Stargate -
          Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
          Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
          sigpic

Comment

Oh, headdesk. Teyla is my second favorite character and I'm really not pleased that they're writing that as her storyline. And if it is because of Michael or another baddy I'll be crying SG1 rehash foul.

Comment

Originally posted by ToasterOnFire View Post
              Oh, headdesk. Teyla is my second favorite character and I'm really not pleased that they're writing that as her storyline. And if it is because of Michael or another baddy I'll be crying SG1 rehash foul.
              That seems to be the popular opinion over on the Seer thread, that it's a Wraith baby. That or Sheppard's. Honestly, both are bad - I think the second option would be worse.

Why did they do this? *despairing*
              - Life after Stargate -
              Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
              Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
              sigpic

Comment

Oh, man! Rehashing is on the loose in Stargate! I can't say what I'm thinking, or I'll get in trouble... Maybe Michael got her pregnant in Vengence? Aw, I can almost see a "Who/What knocked up Teyla?" thread...
                sigpic

Comment

Wow. I haven't been this depressed about spoilers since I found out Carter was moving to Atlantis. I'd been starting to get excited about Season 4. I really really just cannot believe this. *This* is the only way they can give Teyla a meaningful character arc? *screams*

It's going to take a while to come to terms with this. Oh please let it not be Sheppard's baby....please let it not be Sheppard's baby.....

Although I really don't like the wraith idea either.... I cannot believe they did this.
                  - Life after Stargate -
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Suzotchka View Post
                    I was thinking the exact same thing. For me, it's just reusing SG-1's plots.
                    This is unbelievable, how long have we been talking about Atlantis: SG-1 and it's clearly what's happening.

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
                    Wow. I haven't been this depressed about spoilers since I found out Carter was moving to Atlantis. I'd been starting to get excited about Season 4. I really really just cannot believe this. *This* is the only way they can give Teyla a meaningful character arc? *screams*

It's going to take a while to come to terms with this. Oh please let it not be Sheppard's baby....please let it not be Sheppard's baby.....

Although I really don't like the wraith idea either.... I cannot believe they did this.
                    The Wraith baby would be just fine for me. How cute would it be??? LOL!
                    Torri Higginson: "Elizabeth had a mad crush on Sheppard."
                    at Halfway Con - Sparktastic weekend with Joe and Torri, on October 30, 2011

R.I.P. Stargate Atlantis (S1-S3)

Comment

Ahh, I know! It was Lucius!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Earlier at TPTB headquarters:

"Gents, we need a storyline for Teyla next season. Any ideas?"
                        *long silence*
                        "Well she's a woman, what did we do with the other women characters when they needed storylines?"
                        "We had that thing with Weir and the IOA...
                        "Quiet you! We don't talk about Weir anymore."
                        "Oh, sorry"
                        "What storylines did we give Carter these last two seasons?"
                        *long silence*
                        "How about Vala?"
                        "Ooh ooh! We got her forcibly pregnant by the Ori!!"
                        "Bingo! Rehash it and write it. Meeting adjourned."

Comment

*long silence*
                          "Well she's a woman, what did we do with the other women characters when they needed storylines?"
                          "Oh, sorry"
                          *long silence*
                          "How about Vala?"

You FTW. *giggles*

Comment

LMAO!!
                            Torri Higginson: "Elizabeth had a mad crush on Sheppard."
                            at Halfway Con - Sparktastic weekend with Joe and Torri, on October 30, 2011

R.I.P. Stargate Atlantis (S1-S3)

Comment

*long silence*
                              "Oh, sorry"
                              *long silence*
                              "How about Vala?"

hehehe, that was Carl Binder wanting more Elizabeth.
                              sigpic
                              My OTP's LEAP with passion. Weir did it better.

Comment

ROTLFMAO!!!!

Mental GREEN!! (cause I seemed to have run out of it for the moment)
                                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Working...
                                X