Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's what I don't understand. Rehash old plots, yes. Bring back old acquaintances like the Nox, the Tollan and so forth, nope 'cause SGA is supposed to be separate from SG-1. And yet they go and transfer SG-1 Carter to Atlantis at the expense of Dr. Weir. Go figure!
    sigpic

Comment

First it's a "different" Replicator species, now it's a "different" crystal species, my gods, I'm glad I stopped watching.

Just because they admit that they're cannibalizing themselves doesn't mean it's okay.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
        Just because they admit that they're cannibalizing themselves doesn't mean it's okay.
        amen! man i wish i was better spoken
        Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
        ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
        Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Well guys, I watched Echoes and lo and behold, it was a pretty good episode. I thought it was much better and more balanced than last week's episode. Unfortunately, every time I see Elizabeth and Carson, I get nostalgic for the good old days. Which is kind of sad, because the good old days are now . . .or at least until "Sunday".

I love episodes which integrate the entire cast. It just makes for a much more enjoyable viewing experience to see everyone play a part. It's obvious that TPTB can do it when the mood strikes them . . . too bad they're not "in the mood" on a more consistent basis.

Also, I was feeling a vibe between Teyla and Ronon. Up to now, I thought of them more as siblings. I don't actively ship anyone, but I was sensing something between the two. "Trononla 4 evah". LOL.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nowvoyager908 View Post
            Well guys, I watched Echoes and lo and behold, it was a pretty good episode. I thought it was much better and more balanced than last week's episode. Unfortunately, every time I see Elizabeth and Carson, I get nostalgic for the good old days. Which is kind of sad, because the good old days are now . . .or at least until "Sunday".

I love episodes which integrate the entire cast. It just makes for a much more enjoyable viewing experience to see everyone play a part. It's obvious that TPTB can do it when the mood strikes them . . . too bad they're not "in the mood" on a more consistent basis.

Also, I was feeling a vibe between Teyla and Ronon. Up to now, I thought of them more as siblings. I don't actively ship anyone, but I was sensing something between the two. "Trononla 4 evah". LOL.
            i absolutely adored echoes! i adore about 90% of season 3 i think that’s why the changes at the end of the season are so heart breaking... the show was sooo good before they muffed it up with Sunday and first strike. No it wasn’t perfect but man there was so much good stuff.

thats why i felt a little too shooken up by the shake up

i had a big fight today too.. i'm going to do my very best to stay out of the season 4 threads ...
            its way to depressing
            Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."

Comment

Echoes was an awesome episode. I love Carl Binder, he writes most of the good episodes.

PS. It's spanky 4 evah. Spanky=Ronon/Teyla. I think the name is appropriate.
              sigpic
              My OTP's LEAP with passion. Weir did it better.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruined_puzzle View Post
                Echoes was an awesome episode. I love Carl Binder, he writes most of the good episodes.

PS. It's spanky 4 evah. Spanky=Ronon/Teyla. I think the name is appropriate.

So, they're called Spanky. Well that is certainly better than my less than creative choice. LOL. I just saw something between them in tonight's episode that I don't remember seeing before, so Spanky it is.
                sigpic

Comment

So, they're called Spanky. Well that is certainly better than my less than creative choice. LOL. I just saw something between them in tonight's episode that I don't remember seeing before, so Spanky it is.
                  how did the word get picked?

hehe i did want to throw a pillow at shep for the canadian football joke! lol
                  i love my football!
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by parisindy View Post
                    i absolutely adored echoes! i adore about 90% of season 3 i think that’s why the changes at the end of the season are so heart breaking... the show was sooo good before they muffed it up with Sunday and first strike. No it wasn’t perfect but man there was so much good stuff.

thats why i felt a little too shooken up by the shake up

i had a big fight today too.. i'm going to do my very best to stay out of the season 4 threads ...
                    its way to depressing

To preserve my sanity, I try to stay out of most of the other season 4 threads . . .even on a good day. It really doesn't matter because most of the time, I don't think I'm watching the same show that they're talking about. LOL.

Well, I see another Lucius episode is coming up next week, so I guess I'll be watching something else on Friday at 9:00. How could they put Lucius and Kolya in the same episode. Irresistible, Irresponsible . . . how about just plain stupid.
                    sigpic

Comment

To preserve my sanity, I try to stay out of most of the other season 4 threads . . .even on a good day. It really doesn't matter because most of the time, I don't think I'm watching the same show that they're talking about. LOL.
                      amen..plus i got a temper so its not good

Well, I see another Lucius episode is coming up next week, so I guess I'll be watching something else on Friday at 9:00. How could they put Lucius and Kolya in the same episode. Irresistible, Irresponsible . . . how about just plain stupid.
                      yeah that was a seriously odd mix

Spoiler:
                      i always thought the last Koyla and the shep deserved something more dramatic, it was a bit of a let down, i wanted to see shep struggling more and see the emotional aftermath of koylas death... that could have been an episode all on its own
                      Spoiler:

Comment

There are some inconsistencies in this ep, but it's better than Irresistible, IMHO. And if you want to see what happens to Kolya, you'll have to watch it.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by parisindy View Post
                          how did the word get picked?
                          Spanky was chosen because Sparky was already into play soo HEY...lets name T/R Spanky.lol Besides... TEYLON? yeah Teylon is what ppl who don't liek 'Spanky' use. =P

icon pic thanks Cathain Nottingham

Comment

thanks... i just thought it might be an acronym or something
                            Spoiler:

Comment

what was the moment you knew the show wasn't the one you fell in love with any more?

what was your fav episode?
                              Spoiler:

Comment

hmm the moment I knew I wanted to stop watching the show... around the second half of Season 3 ... After I saw some of the episodes I was like.. "why am I wasting my time?!" lol
                                Last edited by LadyBozi; 21 April 2007, 07:43 PM.

icon pic thanks Cathain Nottingham

Comment

Working...
                                X