Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Willow'sCat View Post
    LOL! So do tell what in SGA is not bloody cheesy?

And I do think Joss handled the aftermath of Tara's and especially Buffy's mothers death better then most so called drama's do. At least we knew the other characters cared.
    we will have to agree to disagree.., i like the worst atlantis over the best whedon stuff ..there is good cheese then there is that stinky stuff... i like the good cheese that atlantis was. I loved atlanitis thats why it breaks my heart to see what they've done. But i won't argue with you over whedon, you feel free to love him and i will feel free not to lol. I'm pretty sure we won't convince each other any different.

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
    *takes a deep breath and counts to ten*

*pictures the decapitated and eviscerated remains of trolls and other stubbornly blind readers scattered across a field full of daisies*

Ahhh, I feel better now.

Season four. I doubt even Lorne will be enough enticement to make me watch. 'Cept maybe the ep where he's supposed to have nekkid toesies. Pity that I have to be reduced to that, however, instead of looking forward to eps because of the great stories and excellent characterizations. *sigh*
    heheheehehehehehehhehehe
    loves you shadowmaat hehe ((hugs))
    Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
    ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
    Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Originally posted by parisindy View Post
      agree... still don't like joss whedon's shows, and never watched more then a dozen so i can't say much.
      Hey, Paris *waves madly*
      Got to get a look at hardly more than a dozen Whedon shows...?
      Hmmmm, can't come to the count of more than like three. *ponders some more*

I'm just teasing a bit, sorry! *sends back the tackle hugs*
      BTW, what's a tackle hug exactly anyway? LOL

But yeah i think the cast should have had way more of a reaction after carson.
      Can't shout Amen to that loud enough!!!
      And I've never even watched the eps up until now...
      Only reading that, made me feel like .

Originally posted by nonniemous View Post
      I liked Firefly, but that's about it. But hey, if he was writing, there'd be no worries about Teyla being "invisible" and Weir being expendable. And probably Carson would still be around, too.
      Yup, Whedon knows how to revive characters if he wants to after all!
      So I'm still not beyond hope for (spoiler for 'Serenity'):
      Spoiler:
      Wash and Shepherd Book *whimpers sorrily*

Back on topic:
      Just in case I haven't mentioned yet: (spoiler for 'Sunday' - don't know if it's save to post here without spoiler tags, so better save than sorry)
      Spoiler:
      I want Carson Beckett back for good!!!

Wow, that really was good to get out of the system for once.
      Twinchy---
      sigpic
      FanFic---------------------------------------------------Twinchy's Lair

Comment

Originally posted by twinchaosblade ½ View Post
        Hey, Paris *waves madly*
        Got to get a look at hardly more than a dozen Whedon shows...?
        Hmmmm, can't come to the count of more than like three. *ponders some more*
        TWINCHY!
        Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."

Comment

I have so many reservations about S4. I think the fact that there are way too many cast changes coupled with the long delay of airing the episodes on SciFi will contribute to the shows downfall.

I have no intentions of watching S4.

Comment

Originally posted by Suzotchka View Post
            I have so many reservations about S4. I think the fact that there are way too many cast changes coupled with the long delay of airing the episodes on SciFi will contribute to the shows downfall.

I have no intentions of watching S4.
            welcome to the thread! and totally agree! too many changes too fast, and with out a valid or substantial reason.
            Spoiler:

Comment

why do i read spoilers? i feel like i am torturing myself, erg.
              season 4 really has no redeeming qualities at this point
              Spoiler:

Comment

Just be careful of any "spoilers" you read today. It's April 1st and SOME people think they're being funny.

Comment

Just be careful of any "spoilers" you read today. It's April 1st and SOME people think they're being funny.
                  Then those people might expect a little red in their inboxes, cause I'm not particular in a good mood today.
                  Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

hehe well it was last night so i hope i am okay.. but even the real spoilers i don't put much stock in
                    Spoiler:

Comment

I just wanted to say what I said to my friend the other day:

Why should I watch a show when I'm suspicious of every minute of every episode and wait for another thing made only for "shock value" to be shoved down my throat. That takes, IMHO, all of the enjoyment of watching the show.

Comment

Yeah, when you're watching a show dreading what fresh embarrassment/insult might happen next instead of watching with anticipation of cool things to come... it's time to say goodbye and change the channel.

Comment

Yeah, when you're watching a show dreading what fresh embarrassment/insult might happen next instead of watching with anticipation of cool things to come... it's time to say goodbye and change the channel.
                          Well, when in season 4 (yes, I'm still going to watch) I find there's a moment I can no longer enjoy, because it's just downright going down the drain... I'll switch channels (sort of speaking) and give Dr. Who another shot.
                          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

thats certainly where i am at, and its sad cause it used to be great
                            Spoiler:

Comment

I am so upset over that new article in SCIFI magazine that says Carter is coming over and Weir is definitely out.

Spoiler:
                              "i can't make people feel better who just love torri and dr. weir and want to see her on the show," sighs cooper. "unfortunately, that's just not going to happen. all i can say is that sam carter is a wonderful character, and amanda tapping is a wonderful actress, and i think she will fill the role on atlantis admirably. i'm excited about seeing the evolution of her character. brad and i created the character dr. weir and we love the character and torri, but the change needed to be made."

Comment

Hmmm... How much you wanna bet TPTB are gonna whine about how Coop's statement was taken out of context?

Comment

Working...
                                X