Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In the case of wordcount, Keller vs Teyla, Keller is currently leading with 277 words more than Teyla and this is only Adrift.

That makes the score 1-0 for Keller.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
      You okay dear?
      hehe yeah just bored hehe
      Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
      ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
      Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Originally posted by parisindy View Post
        hehe yeah just bored hehe
        Wanna bake cookies for us? ***angel look ***

Comment

i am a chubby girl hehe and trying to loose weight

so the last thing i need is cookies

... but i will make them for you guys cause....((hugs))
          Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."

Comment

On a mission to erase Season Four and life after "Sunday"

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
            In the case of wordcount, Keller vs Teyla, Keller is currently leading with 277 words more than Teyla and this is only Adrift.

That makes the score 1-0 for Keller.
            Ouch. She'll also probably outtalk Teyla (Ronon too) in Doppelganger, Tabula Rasa, Missing, Seer, and pretty much every other episode she's in.

i am a chubby girl hehe and trying to loose weight

so the last thing i need is cookies

... but i will make them for you guys cause....((hugs))
            Thank you! And you don't need to have any. We can eat 'em all

Comment

Spoiler:

Comment

COOKIES!

Yummy. The texture of the warm, freshly baked chocolate chips is so sensual

Comment

Originally posted by gateraid View Post
                  Sure, but Canada and America are quite different in culture compared to Aussie and New Zealand. And scenery wise, British Columbia at least is extremely similar to New Zealand. Just bigger. Apparently they say the same when they come here (just smaller though). Hey I'm just pleased when people from overseas have actually heard of New Zealand. Everyone knows about Australia
                  I fell in love with the New Zealand scenery way back in the Xena/Herc days. It looks so beautiful.

Originally posted by marielabbott View Post
                  Yeah. I did love Ronon's little moment with Weir, though, I got slightly misty-eyed.
                  Some of my favorite moments in season four were the reactions to Elizabeth's fate. Ronon's, Teyla & Ronon packing up her office, John almost in tears, Rodney saying he couldn't deal with it yet, Carson looking sucker punched when told she is dead...

Great reactions to a character who wasn't that important, eh?
                  sigpic
                  sig by SueKay

My Team:

Comment

(pats Pajus)Just ducking in for an update (15 pages to scroll through). Have been reading Anuna's novel. It's really good. Am reading a chapter a day. And because my spidey sense only applies to tv, I have no idea how it ends. Same applies to Pajus's one.
                    Look at the quotes in the beginning of the chapters. It should give you more than enough clues

Comment

Sure, but Canada and America are quite different in culture compared to Aussie and New Zealand. And scenery wise, British Columbia at least is extremely similar to New Zealand. Just bigger. Apparently they say the same when they come here (just smaller though). Hey I'm just pleased when people from overseas have actually heard of New Zealand. Everyone knows about Australia
                      i know about as much about new zealand as i do about australia, which agreeably probably isn't loads but still

NZ has great surfing... cute sheep, amazing landscapes... i want to go black water rafting there one day. And some of my fav films are Kiwi films.

and i just got to say a quick note... that americans and canadians are quite different from each other... more then people realize

Just ducking in for an update (15 pages to scroll through). Have been reading Anuna's novel. It's really good. Am reading a chapter a day. And because my spidey sense only applies to tv, I have no idea how it ends. Same applies to Pajus's one.
                      ANUNA HAS A NOVEL!!! DETAILS!!!!
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by marielabbott View Post
                        Most people who saw LOTR realize the films were made there, and are awed by your country's physical beauty. Least I was. I've also heard you have great social services (retirement, health care), and the food is great because you don't pump everything full of steroids and unknown chemicals like in the States. Don't know if that's all true, just something I've heard from someone who visits there regularly.
                        Wow. Really? People actually get that from LOTR? I can't comment coz I haven't seen it (shame, but in my defence it is soooo long), but I would never really pick up on that from a movie. But it is true that it is like BC - just the highlights package . As for the other, well I guess the grass is always greener... Hence my current ANTI statis Been to USA (West and East coast, not the vast middle areas) and BC. Great places, different reasons. One day I will get to the UK. Most of the people I travelled with are from there. And apparently most of the ANTIS

Sorry to post out of order. I am still 5 pages behind. It's those 14hr days and fanfics. Better than the show people, better than the show....

Also, good luck Fionnait. I hope you are wearing more than your good luck underwear to the exams. And that you get the reference.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
                          ing New Zealand cricketers, ing All Blacks, is the cry of everyone in England I got groped by an All Black in a pub in England once
                          Do tell!! It's not libel here as they don't read. I mean read here! And I suppose it is a compliment - they only go for the hot ones as they can have "it" on tap? Can't tell what it feels like from the opposite side of the fence - I don't get groped nearly as often as I'd like
                          sigpic

Comment

i know about as much about new zealand as i do about australia, which agreeably probably isn't loads but still

NZ has great surfing... cute sheep, amazing landscapes... i want to go black water rafting there one day. And some of my fav films are Kiwi films.

and i just got to say a quick note... that americans and canadians are quite different from each other... more then people realize

ANUNA HAS A NOVEL!!! DETAILS!!!!

Totally different from each other (from the brief exposure that I have had). Canadians are more similar to kiwis than Americans. But still different. However we still have the same head of state (can we exchange Lizzie Windsor for Lizzie Weir?). I went brown water rafting in BC. Not intentionally. It just rained and the glacier water was just really really dirty. Poo brown dirty. Nobody fell off the raft. Didn't get to to the Bridge Studios for the pilgrimidge. One day.... Or not. Too ANTI for that now

Also, majorly late, but the reference for Nightwing? It didn't just sound dirty to YOU!! Ha ha! Silly GW doesn't let me green people at the time.

Re Anuna's novel IDK if that is what you would call it, but I am reading The Secret Marriage (very slowly). I am loving it so far. Can I say that this is a story that would be worthy of adapting to SGA? Obviously not with the current PTB!!
                            Last edited by gateraid; 14 March 2008, 12:06 AM.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
                              Look at the quotes in the beginning of the chapters. It should give you more than enough clues
                              I am dumb though. Although I must say that I had an entirely plausible explanation for the shield reduction. However that doesn't explain what would happen when they expand the shield. Theoretically they should suffocate due to lack of oxygen. But then again, we breathe in enough oxygen to power about four people (and exhale the rest). But Weir would survive and save the ship I mean city yet again
                              sigpic

Comment

Hell seeing as I have monopolised the last half hour (*g* time zones) did anybody else think that when McKay was going on about how Carter gave her last breath saving Atlantis it seemed a bit like TPTB were saying "see how much Carter loved Atlantis? Look what she did?" I kind of cheapened the act for me. She did this great thing (much like the rest of the main cast would) and then they highlighted it like five year olds
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X