Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
    I see, you've been spending to much time in here . Go drunk tomorrow and you will find this whole exam funny
    Time her keeps me sane. And now I'll watch my daily night-time X-files, the only fun in my day and then I'll go to bed, repeat tomorrow and do the exam. Another exam on the day after

Wish me luck, I need it!

@FH: Thanks!

Sparky Shipper. Genetically predisposed to being stubborn... really pesky.

Comment

Originally posted by Fionnait View Post
      I always thought that Latin made more sense, gender wise. Ever had to explain to someone, why a boy was male, a girl neuter and a door female?
      Oh, yes, the Mädchen thing caused quite a stir back in high school. That was my issue with German. I was good with noun and adjective endings, but I could never remember the gender of the word...

And good luck for your exam!!! (and yay X-files!)

Comment

Originally posted by Vale_Sg1 View Post
        ...I could never remember the gender of the word...
        Neither could I, or my classmates...we made our German teacher stir crazy with it.
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Time her keeps me sane. And now I'll watch my daily night-time X-files, the only fun in my day and then I'll go to bed, repeat tomorrow and do the exam. Another exam on the day after

Wish me luck, I need it!

@FH: Thanks!
          Goodluck!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
            Neither could I, or my classmates...we made our German teacher stir crazy with it.
            That language is unique . I still have nightmares with der, die, das

Comment

I still have nightmares with der, die, das
              Who doesn't?

Comment

Who doesn't?
                The German chick in Duet, ja?

Comment

The German chick in Duet, ja?
                  *giggles* Probably.

Comment

Vot ve need now is, die ratings from Kindred part zwei, ja?

Comment

Originally posted by marielabbott View Post
                      Added. I've lived in a state that doesn't observe daylight savings time, so half the year I'd be in one time zone, the other in another one. It got confusing for people back home calling me.
                      hhehehe thats like here... so we're not as odd as i thought.

I just discovered that I can add people off the grid, so if you don't want to be put in a location, I can still add you to the map, if you like. Mcbarr, I put you on with a location of "Seeking out new Stinky Sock songs and YouTube videos, boldly going where no anti has gone before...." I can take you off or change your location if you want. Just a bit of silly fun.
                      oh thats cool

Originally posted by Reiko View Post

We're castrating stinky socks now?
                      *hides her shep *

I had a horrible day! *clutches to Integra for dear life*
                      First exam tomorrow. Not enough time to study. Studied all day, now my brains are mush. And I still don't know a thing. But I'm paranoid about infectious disease now.
                      awwww i'm sorry babes ((((((((((((((((((((big hugs))))))))))))))))))))
                      Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
                      ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
                      Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

*tacklehugs Paris* ... Cause I can!!

Comment

Ratings for The Last Man:

Spoiler:
                          'The Last Man' is first in ratings

Tuesday - March 11, 2008 | by Darren Sumner

Season Four of Stargate Atlantis went out with a bang on March 7, scoring the highest ratings of the year. "The Last Man" earned a 1.5 average household rating (rounded up from 1.49), according to executive producer Joseph Mallozzi (blog).

This is an increase of three-tenths of a point (25 percent) from the February 22 episode (with one new episode between the two), and equals about 2.1 million viewers, according to USA Today.

It's the highest ratings for Stargate Atlantis since "First Strike," the Season Three finale. Though the series has suffered from lower "Live + Same Day" ratings this season, it has in fact retained its audience when DVR (digital video recorder) time-shifting is taken into account.

Season Four's previous record holder was "Be All My Sins Remember'd," with a 1.4 rating.

In "The Last Man," Colonel Sheppard steps through the gate to find himself 48,000 years in Atlantis's future. The ocean has turned to desert, and a holographic McKay explains that everything went terribly wrong after he left.

SCI FI Channel will announce the ratings for the previous episode, "The Kindred, Part 2," on Monday -- at which point we'll be able to calculate the season averages and offer a full evaluation. Keep your browser locked on GateWorld!

I still do not believe that S4 has retained its audience in comparison to prior seasons. How many times has it been said that DVR ratings do not count? This really bugs me. Uggghhh!

Comment

Last year they didnt count this year they do makes you wonder what last years rating would have been if they were counted hmm?
                            sigpic

Comment

Infectious Disease; Biology and Clinical Implications

It stinks!
                              Lovely topic

I have state testing all week; we really get nothing out of it, its just head ache-inducing and so the state bureaucrats can look good for the No Child Left Behind. Had to respond to another lame prompt, write a short essay about the lightbulb guy versus this other inventor, and a short response about ice men. To survive I always add humourous insights in the I hope I entertain those poor test scorers.

Originally posted by kali1 View Post
                              Ratings for The Last Man:

Spoiler:
                              'The Last Man' is first in ratings

Tuesday - March 11, 2008 | by Darren Sumner

Season Four of Stargate Atlantis went out with a bang on March 7, scoring the highest ratings of the year. "The Last Man" earned a 1.5 average household rating (rounded up from 1.49), according to executive producer Joseph Mallozzi (blog).

This is an increase of three-tenths of a point (25 percent) from the February 22 episode (with one new episode between the two), and equals about 2.1 million viewers, according to USA Today.

It's the highest ratings for Stargate Atlantis since "First Strike," the Season Three finale. Though the series has suffered from lower "Live + Same Day" ratings this season, it has in fact retained its audience when DVR (digital video recorder) time-shifting is taken into account.

Season Four's previous record holder was "Be All My Sins Remember'd," with a 1.4 rating.

In "The Last Man," Colonel Sheppard steps through the gate to find himself 48,000 years in Atlantis's future. The ocean has turned to desert, and a holographic McKay explains that everything went terribly wrong after he left.

SCI FI Channel will announce the ratings for the previous episode, "The Kindred, Part 2," on Monday -- at which point we'll be able to calculate the season averages and offer a full evaluation. Keep your browser locked on GateWorld!

I still do not believe that S4 has retained its audience in comparison to prior seasons. How many times has it been said that DVR ratings do not count? This really bugs me. Uggghhh!
                              Yeah I see what you mean The results are what I expected. Season four is still the best evah.

Comment

*tacklehugs Paris* ... Cause I can!!
                                Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
                                ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
                                Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Working...
                                X