Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sam was a big asset in S4, unfortunately, they screwed it up. Now she is gone and Woolsey will replace her. Atlantis cannot be in better hands

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
      Congrats on the 5,000 and I love the pic

Have her boobs been airbrushed in that or has her shirt shrunk in the wash?
      Thank you Reef!

@ the bolded part - both possibly?
      I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
        ...you called?
        Spoiler:

The USAF uniform is much better than this junk she's wearing now.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
          The USAF uniform is much better than this junk she's wearing now.

I agree, those were the good ol` dayz

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
          Thank you Reef!

@ the bolded part - both possibly?
          ****LMAO****

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
            Blink is my absolute favourite Dr Who ep (of the new series) I never thought anything could replace The Empty Child/Dr Dances as my favourites but there you go, someone should really introduce Stephen Moffatt to JM
            That's about how I feel too, except on days when I'm especially missing the 9th Doctor I'd have them tie. Blink is terrific.

Early Warning If I'm missing on Monday it's because we've been battered by heavy storms, the Met office and Enviroment Agencies are warning people not to go to the South Coast of England because the heavy storms that are going to hit us tonight are combining with the Spring High Tide and guess where I live? Yeah, so we're looking at a couple of rough days and maybe some power cuts, I'll be around for most of today and tomorrow, who knows
            Hope the storm isn't too bad for you. I had power out yesterday for a few hours because of a snow storm, just long enough to wonder whether I should start shoving my food into a snowbank to save it. Hope you don't have to deal with that, it stinks.

I've made it past 600 posts and close to half were made here. I only joined GW to help out with SEW and stayed to rail against other story injustices. *sobs quietly, determinedly wipes eyes, holds up head, and goes to watch a show that was excellent for 7 full seasons (DS9 of course ), mourning what SGA could have been*

Comment

Originally posted by gateraid View Post
              I'm okay on Batman. Hey, they made it in the 60's, so ya gotta forgive them a little bit. I just took it to be a comedy. I hope they meant it that way . But who/what is Nightwing? I'm not really up with the comics so much.
              hehe no thats crapman! not the real batman hehe the real batman rules! Nightwing is little Dick all grown up (hehe why does it feel like i just said something naughty) and then there is robin *does some quick math* he's the 3rd robin now not include some au's

Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
              Congrats, Paris!

*asks for autograph and prepares to be tribbled*
              ehm....

Don't you people sleep?
              wuzzat?
              Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
              ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
              Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

*tackle hugs paris*

Comment

*tackle hugs paris*
                  Ommph! Hi Anuna
                  Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."

Comment

So you have to be a girl to get a hug around here?

Comment

Congrats on those 5000 posts I can too

Spoiler:
                      It took me about a minute to see the Stargate in the background. What did they do to her boobs?

Spoiler:

HK-47: Request: If this thread is no longer neutral territory, inform me, so that I might initiate assassination protocols and commence firing at once. *activates blaster rifle, realigns photoreceptors*
                      Last edited by Pajus; 09 March 2008, 11:27 AM.

Comment

(((HUG)))

Feeling better?

Comment

INTY!!!
                          Spoiler:

Comment

Huggin' time!!!!

Comment

(((HUG)))

Feeling better?

A bit but my throat is killing me . Can't talk and cannot swallow anything .

Originally posted by parisindy View Post
                              INTY!!!
                              Bear hug right at you

Huggin' time!!!!
                              I agree, come here you

( ( ( ( H U G ) ) ) )

Comment

Shipping? Don't get me started. First two and a half seasons everything was okay because we could have ships that were in the eye of beholder and everybody got their little moments and was happy. I could live with my ship not being "canonized" (oh but I wouldn't be unhappy to see it canonized either, they had real on screen chemistry at least!), given that my anti ship wasn't "canonized" either. Which is something that JM is obviously itching to do (no matter said ship simply doesn't bloody work!!! - I just hope that anti shipper fans and McSheppers eat him alive. I don't really care any more.), and well, I don't need that much gag material in my life. Why bother and watch?
                                The tiny bitty pieces of subtext that we had in the first three seasons worked fine - shippers could interpret the wee bitty signals however they wanted, others could ignore them and the whole pizazz. Everyone was happy and content. However this canonized shipping shows up the year Mallozzi takes over. Coincidence? I think not.

Next season they'll canonize Sheyla. I know they'll do it, and I can already hear the Sparky shippers preparing for mass suicide...

Sam was a big asset in S4, unfortunately, they screwed it up.
                                Sam or her assets?

Ewww. Guys are icky. They have germs

Comment

Working...
                                X