Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
    Was this irony? because women rights movement happened long time ago, and look where we are still.
    Irony indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by dana View Post
      And that is different from present situation...how?
      Good point.
      I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Good point.
        Did you doubt her?

Comment

Nooo! never doubt dana! A good anti knows never to doubt dana!

Now, do we have this in the stinky sock mix? Just because it's such an angry song (if you don't believe me, read the lyrics

Eddy Grant - Gimme Hope Joanna

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
            We have yet to decide, who the woman is in the Sheppard/McKay marriage
            McKay - I mean, have you heard him squeal/scream ... like a little girl!

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
            ...Weir and that bloke in Sunday. Come to think of it, they screwed up every relationship in SGA . Is that guy who digs Weir still alive?
            Mike Branton, the ER-Carter look-a-like... never heard of him again...

Originally posted by Klenotka
            Joe Mallozzi:

But we sat down for a couple of hours this afternoon and spun out a fantastic Teyla story. It’s one of those stories that, after you’ve finishing throwing out ideas and putting together a rough structure, you sit back and say: “Damn, I wish I was writing this one.”
            Where did I hear that? Didn´t he say something similar last year, too?
            Oh joy... I can't wait. [/end sarcasm]

Or it is of course possible highly unlikely that Teyla gets her token episode for season 5 and isn't seen again afterwards. OMG!!! Perfect opportunity to kill her off or have her go MIA, never to be seen again and turn her into a resident of Ford-ville.

*shrug* Who cares?

Originally posted by dana View Post
            *gigglesnort* F-A-N-T-A-S-T-I-C! Can't wait to see that! And I'm sure FH would too!
            To see how they royally mess up again, and coincidently have her BIG story collide with Keller and/or Carson, and McKay/Sheppard comes the rescue sending in Ronon first guns blazing, leaving 5 minutes to Teyla.

Cue - fade out!

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
            Someone needs to make a manip of the cover of I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry to I Now Pronounce You Shep and Rodney
            Sure thing...

I wish the women in SGA could say the same thing. They are either killed, forgotten, or get these cool arcs like Teyla . Rose will smack me now
            Actually, she wholeheartedly agrees.
            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Oh my God, Rose agrees . Yaya!!! I always wondered what happened to that dude. Did he at least cry when Weir disappeared? He did seem to insist that Sunday

Comment

Yells: manip! manip!!!!

Comment

Oh my God, Rose agrees . Yaya!!! I always wondered what happened to that dude. Did he at least cry when Weir disappeared? He did seem to insist that Sunday
                  Sheppard threw him into the incoming wormhole. dare say something different! *mad anuna mode*

Comment

Hold on to your mivonks people, I am about to get some red in the Kindred Part Deux thread .

Comment

Hold on to your mivonks people, I am about to get some red in the Kindred Part Deux thread .
                      What have you done, oh sinner? What blasphemy have you committed?

But it's the Weir color, and we wear it so proudly.

Comment

What have you done, oh sinner? What blasphemy have you committed?

But it's the Weir color, and we wear it so proudly.

I had the audacity to say that Carson's return was a marketing move in order to boost ratings and hell unleashed in there . I love red...I seem to get plenty of it

Comment

I had the audacity to say that Carson's return was a marketing move in order to boost ratings and hell unleashed in there . I love red...I seem to get plenty of it
                          Mulder would be proud of ya!

*shock*

But it was a marketing move!!! *shockshockshock* How can't people see that?!!!!

Comment

Mulder would be proud of ya!

*shock*

But it was a marketing move!!! *shockshockshock* How can't people see that?!!!!

Elementary my dear Watson. There was a funny geeza in that thread who said ratings were so high because of Michael. Hahahaha, people cried all this time for Michael .

Comment

Yells: manip! manip!!!!
                              Manip of what?

But it's the truth... although TPTB loved Carson and were saddened to other set of TPTB had killed him. And they did get free publicity from the SCB-campaign. Which in on itself screams MARKETING!!!
                              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Elementary my dear Watson. There was a funny geeza in that thread who said ratings were so high because of Michael. Hahahaha, people cried all this time for Michael .
                                Oh of course. Who else? Regulars? Nooooooo way!

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                                Manip of what?

But it's the truth... although TPTB loved Carson and were saddened to other set of TPTB had killed him. And they did get free publicity from the SCB-campaign. Which in on itself screams MARKETING!!!
                                I forgot.

FH, you said the M - word! Hush hush hush!

Comment

Working...
                                X