Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For anyone interested - Torri Higginson in Save My Soul, acting her socks off.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
      I just saw it - people seriously, go and watch it. It doesn't last long, but Torri simply shines. She's given the chance SGA producers never gave her, and she dominates the scene. Plus, the guys will probably love the outfit, and let's not forget the dolphin sounds!
      I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Cool! Where is this from?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
          Cool! Where is this from?
          Broken Artists (sooooo looking forward to Smile of April too!)

Comment

Originally posted by dana View Post
            Broken Artists (sooooo looking forward to Smile of April too!)
            Thanks! I shall keep an eye open for the new adventures of Dr. Weir.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
              What do you think will Kindred 2 be about?
              Carson will probably be a replicator, and Teyla will agonize over her cliche part of the plot.

Originally posted by kimaken View Post
              I'm rather nervous to find out. I've passed on SGA all season until Kindred 1 and was then disappointed that Carson was in only the last few minutes and that had already been shown numerous times in the preview.

Now I fear tonight's ep will be the ruination of my favorite character. Obviously he can't be the "real" Carson since he's not coming back next season as the CMO (so, JS has taken over PM's role; now that she's getting boosted to main character status, does this mean she gets his former spot in the credits?). Is Carson a clone or a replicator? Whatever he is, with only a few guest star eps next season, he's either going to get killed off (again) or simply disappear (like Ford and Weir).

Do I really want to set myself up for the crushing disappointment? Or should I stay away and remember the Carson that drew me into watching SGA as he was before "Sunday"?
              That's a tough decision. I'm still watching at this point mostly to see how it ends, I've resigned myself to the fact that SGA will never be the show I loved again, only a pale imitation with the occasional glimmer that reminds me of what we lost. It is really disturbing to me that they went to all the trouble to bring Carson back, and they didn't restore him to CMO.

I wonder if Keller will be all whiney and insecure tonight because of Carson's return? Maybe being in a whiney mood myself will help me identify with her more.

Comment

Originally posted by marielabbott View Post
                That's a tough decision. I'm still watching at this point mostly to see how it ends, I've resigned myself to the fact that SGA will never be the show I loved again, only a pale imitation with the occasional glimmer that reminds me of what we lost. It is really disturbing to me that they went to all the trouble to bring Carson back, and they didn't restore him to CMO.
                But it's about his big super trouper story arc that would probably lead right straight to Fordville!!! Oh yeah!

Comment

****mcbarr, dana, and Reefgirl you get 1000 hugs ***

I am missing the following tracks now

The Stinky Sock MIX

Missing titles:
                  Volume 2:
                  1. Track 16: Shades Apart – Know it All
                  Volume 6:
                  1. Track 20 : Mat Willis - Crash

Many thanks to those who helped!

Comment

Originally posted by Klenotka View Post
                    You really don´t know? It´s going to be about the amazing continuing story-arc, fantastic story of Teyla and her desperate searching after Athosians that was reminded in every episode of this season! And I can´t forget about great acting of all the actors because their script is the best and it´s impossible not to handle acting with this great script...
                    How could I not have known that???

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                    Oh.... undeniable friendship, team bonds, great story arcs, amazing action... and let's not forget the utter abuse of laws of physics. You'll be a busy man, P!
                    I already am - Midway and Kindred 1. BTW: I know I only want the one thing from you and it's annoying, but how is the beta going?

Great video! Was LMAO

Originally posted by marielabbott View Post
                    I wonder if Keller will be all whiney and insecure tonight because of Carson's return? Maybe being in a whiney mood myself will help me identify with her more.
                    The reason why I call her Whining baby is because she's whining and insecure all the time. I still can't believe Ronon didn't yell at her in Quarantine

Comment

*runs away from pajus because she's so damn lazy*

Here's Crash: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vt-d_rksXS8

Comment

Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
                        Thanks! I shall keep an eye open for the new adventures of Dr. Weir.
                        Just watch the trailer for Smile of April. *giggle*

Comment

Here's more sound for the Anti sounds:

Smash mouth - Why can't we be friends?

UB 40 - Rat in my kitchen

Do we have this one? U2 - Sunday bloody Sunday

Comment

Yes, I think the Sunday-song already made it in the Stinky Sock Mix.

If we keep going like this we'll have more CD's than there are Stargate seasons.
                            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                              *runs away from pajus because she's so damn lazy*

Here's Crash: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vt-d_rksXS8
                              He meant just sound files

*HUGS INTE* *hides from his gf* Good job on the mixes!

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
                                ****mcbarr, dana, and Reefgirl you get 1000 hugs ***

I am missing the following tracks now

Many thanks to those who helped!
                                *Hugs Integra back*

You're welcome, I was glad to help

Comment

Working...
                                X