Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
    We don't want to be noodled . You know what they say, actors get Fished, TPTB get Forded and we get Noodled

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Weir View Post
      Who's Nancy? All the female guests, extras, Carter and Keller look similar now.
      Sheppard's ex-wife.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Weir View Post
        Who's Nancy? All the female guests, extras, Carter and Keller look similar now.
        Yeah, they do. Nancy is John's ex

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
          Sheppard's ex-wife.
          One of Sheps many conquests .

Comment

Exactly. It is a name on a never-ending list.
            "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

RDA walked away to spend some time with his family and they did okay without him. A mediocre show does not need TH,JF,DH,AT, etc. The way it is now, SGA can go on without JF and DH. From what I hear JF had 30 secs in TRIO
              I think the show could continue down the same, dull and uninteresting path rather easily w/o JF.

But the show is so heavy on McKay and now they lose Carter...they would have to place all the carrying wieght on Zelenka and Woooly-boy. Wooly can cry like Rodney and Zelenak is the smarter one.

Actually, I would like to see Zelenka get his own ep for once.

Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
              The key demo doesn't appreciate good acting. All they care about is CGI and hot babez. And that's what Mallozzi is giving them. Too bad the ratings keep falling. Maybe the key demo is not so key? Hmm...
              The fact that the key demographic has not changed in 50 years id rather scary too...even though researchers admit the current demographic is no longer the old stand by demographic.

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
              SG-1 did do ok without RDA, ok is not great tho, I did watch the show with Cameron Mitchell but I couldn't warm to him, I kept thinking "He's no Jack O'Neill" which was a bit unfair I admit, after that SG-1 did lose some of it's spark and I didn't watch as often as I did when RDA was in it. If Joe Flanigan were to walk then I predict fandom would reach critical overload, many fans admit they only watch the show because of Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard, if you remove him you lose 60% of your fan base, TPTB maybe out of touch with the fans but not that much surely
              Oy, I would have to disagree about how well SG-1 did in season 9 and 10. It was painful to watch and not even the same show. I never warmed up to Mitchell, and Vala just irritates me to no end. Daniel became obnoxious and pushy while Sam just stood in the corner and smiled for the camera.

If the show wasn't going for a record I don't think season 9 and 10 would have been launched.
              Grammar, Logic, Rhetoric.

Comment

Originally posted by Platschu View Post
                Exactly. It is a name on a never-ending list.
                Too funny!

Comment

I don't know how could Sheppard leave such a beautiful woman... Maybe they will re-begin their relationship.
                  "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
                    Something for McBarr:

Spoiler:
                    Stop calling me Vala = Larrin
                    Please don't call me Larrin = Nancy Sheppard
                    List updated.

Originally posted by Jackie View Post
                    Oy, I would have to disagree about how well SG-1 did in season 9 and 10. It was painful to watch and not even the same show. I never warmed up to Mitchell, and Vala just irritates me to no end. Daniel became obnoxious and pushy while Sam just stood in the corner and smiled for the camera.

If the show wasn't going for a record I don't think season 9 and 10 would have been launched.
                    They should have started the so called Stargate Command show back then instead of continuing SG-1. That was the biggest mistake, IMHO.
                    sigpic

Comment

Argh, it seems even my moviemaker hates SGA... It froze on me at least 8 times now and I'm not nearly finished with Duo.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                        Argh, it seems even my moviemaker hates SGA... It froze on me at least 8 times now and I'm not nearly finished with Duo.
                        then you must have AI on your computer!!!
                        Stolen Kosovo
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
                          Do not underestimate my DRD... He has a mind of its own.

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
                            Rommie and Doyle are out there

Comment

It angers me so much that SGA is now being targeted against teenage boys who want too see Carter flash her breasts! This is what the show has been reduced to! It’s not a sci fi show anymore, just a load of random and perverted crap!

PTB have destroyed everything that made the show in the first place.

God from what I read about Trio the Sci Fi should cancel it immediately! It's absolutely despicable!
                              sigpic

Comment

14m52s

Which means Duo, formerly known as Trio, is 8s shorter than Missing.

And you can bet on it that Solo will be a whole lot shorter than that too.

Comment

Working...
                                X