Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Of course.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
      Now, you're telling me...

*continues research nonetheless* I need to know.
      And one more PM for me as well

Comment

It seems I need to make a list here... Cause otherwise my swiss cheese memory will go haywire.

Comment

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
          Such high praise! Alright I shall watch Torchwood instead.
          I watch Torchwood, even though I'm not a big fan (apologies to Torchwood fans, just my opinion, I get tired of the overload of shippyness), and I have to say the last two episodes were way better than the last two SGA episodes.

Originally posted by alyssa View Post
          We should all be petitioning Brad Wright to come back and regain control of this mess.
          I'm not sure I'd wish this mess on anyone right now.

Originally posted by stclare View Post
          Ive finaly gone and done it and asked a question on Jm's blog regarding Larrin in season 5.

I hope I get an answer. who knows it may not make it through moderation.

How long does it noramly take from postig the comment to it actualy making it on to jm's blog?

As i dont want to read all the comments just check to see if he responed at all.

Oh I guess I should pop the question here what do you guys think does this theme annoy you to?

Spoiler:
          First time poster, so please excuse me if I do this wrong. Here goes.

I noticed from a recent comment from you that Larrin will be making an appearence in season 5. Do you know how many eps she will be in? Or is this still up in the air? My reasons for asking are completly selfish. I really did not like this charcter, at all. I’m hoping that if I have to watch her she will be toned down some, and her interactions with Sheppered will be freindship only. I have no shipping preference before i’m jumped on. I do however find romance in scifi extremely tedious. I would rather see the charcters grow through there interactions with there team mates and dealing with whats happening around them. i dont think you need to have one character smooching every week to achieve this.

I am also completely aware that my wants for these characters are different from yours. I would however appreciate it if, you would clarify now, or nearer airing wether I will be subjected to even more romance/flirtations next season and wether any of these will result in an actual relashionship.

I have felt as season 4 has progressed that this year seems more about the romance and individuals and less about the team together. The teaming of duos/trios makes it feel that way to me. I am sure that the direction your taking has pleased a great many fans. I am however left extremly disappointed in season 4. I hope that season 5 will contain the team together in more episodes and there will be less romance.

On a final note, even if Atlantis becomes something I no longer wish to watch or continue to support. I hope you get a season 6 for the sake of the actors and everyone behind the scenes. It is clear that a great many fans continue to enjoy the show.
          I saw your comment over there, so it has been approved. I agree with you about Larrin and about all the random shippyness we've seen this season. Nice, polite post.

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
          Now, you're telling me...

*continues research nonetheless* I need to know.
          PM me too, please. I was wondering as I watched Trio if Keller had more screentime this season than Teyla. I think it's quite possible.

Comment

Originally posted by dana View Post
            Me too!
            me too! wanna know
            Stolen Kosovo
            sigpic

Comment

Something for McBarr:

Spoiler:
              Stop calling me Vala = Larrin
              Please don't call me Larrin = Nancy Sheppard

Comment

Originally posted by marielabbott View Post
                I was wondering as I watched Trio if Keller had more screentime this season than Teyla. I think it's quite possible.
                I wouldn't be surprised if it were.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                  Just checked croatian Stargate forum. Peopel who absolutely gloated about fourth season and Carter and new and improved Stargate now are saying that: the show has no continuity, the writers don't know where to take the story and are absolutely dissapointed by the news about Woolsey. It's funny to read all the things I've been saying long time ago from them. Turns out I was right.
                  Interesting....very interesting indeed!

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
                    5 hours make up +gel for a 30 seconds .
                    God, that just seems so sad

Comment

Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
                      PM me the results.
                      I wanna know too!

Comment

Originally posted by kali1 View Post
                        God, that just seems so sad
                        Don't say that out loud

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
                          Something for McBarr:

Spoiler:
                          Stop calling me Vala = Larrin
                          Please don't call me Larrin = Nancy Sheppard
                          That's very funny. Nancy did look Larrin-ish

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
                            Don't say that out loud

OOpppsss....ok, I'll whisper it

Comment

OOpppsss....ok, I'll whisper it
                              We don't want to be noodled . You know what they say, actors get Fished, TPTB get Forded and we get Noodled

Comment

That's very funny. Nancy did look Larrin-ish
                                Who's Nancy? All the female guests, extras, Carter and Keller look similar now.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X