Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dana View Post
    Again.
    Its not again! . From an acting point of view that did not happen. Are talking about Torri or Weir?

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
      Its not again! . From an acting point of view that did not happen. Are talking about Torri or Weir?
      Elizabeth dying off-screen. Whether that was a fluke in TMC or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
        Oh yeah, right... How could I forget that? They adore off-screen writing.
        Does that even exist?

Comment

Elizabeth dying off-screen. Whether that was a fluke in TMC or not.

They sabotaged themselves . They did not expect Torri to Ford them . Muwhahahah, they will kill Dr. Weir twice and if they'll use another actress they will drown in socks . No way out . Regarding Torri, she will die only once .

Comment

Does that even exist?
            It's the lazy variety.
            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

wow Torri rocks. This is the best resolution imo short of having Torri come back full time from s5 onwards. This is great. Let the city sink into the ocean for all I care... They never do anything with it anyway. I mean the're on the fabled lost city of Atlantis and all they come up with is more replicator stories? I really don't like to be critical of other people's work bit that's just silly.

ATLNTIS RIP

Comment

I wonder what will happen now... How they will about explaining the last 10 seconds of BAMSR. Will they pretend it didn't exist or cast someone else as Weir and change her appearance? Oh my goddess.... they could very well do that.
                You know how petulant writers can be, what they'll do is give her a throw away line like "She's dead Richard" or "We found what's left of her on the Replicator homeworld, there's not enough to bring home and give her a proper send off"

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
                They sabotaged themselves . They did not expect Torri to Ford them . Muwhahahah, they will kill Dr. Weir twice and if they'll use another actress they will drown in socks . No way out . Regarding Torri, she will die only once .
                If they used another actress the fandom will implode, explode and then melt, if you think JM's getting abused in his blog now if they replaced Torri he would need to go into hiding. Although if they bought back Jessica Steen I might be tempted to watch any Weir episode

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
                  Although if they bought back Jessica Steen I might be tempted to watch any Weir episode
                  For some reason I find that rather funny.

Comment

For some reason I find that rather funny.
                    Why?

Comment

Why?
                      I don't know... really. Call me weird... I wouldn't mind, it would be weird though. Plus, it would be full circle.

Comment

I wonder what will happen now... How they will about explaining the last 10 seconds of BAMSR. Will they pretend it didn't exist or cast someone else as Weir and change her appearance? Oh my goddess.... they could very well do that.
                        Or have someone mumble something that happened off screen.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Weir View Post
                          As a small sidenote... Oh yeah, btw, Weir is dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Weir View Post
                            This is what I expect to happen. Not that i really care. I'm glad about this, because this way TPTB can't butcher the amazing character of Elizabeth Weir even further. This is what they deserved. Go Torri!
                            I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

I don't know... really. Call me weird... I wouldn't mind, it would be weird though. Plus, it would be full circle.
                              I see, does anyone know if Jessica Steen was offered the part of Weir in SGA

Comment

I see, does anyone know if Jessica Steen was offered the part of Weir in SGA
                                Oh where is that cartoon I posted couple of days ago? *goes searching* This would be priceless!
                                I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Working...
                                X