Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dana View Post
    Hey, where is the annoucement supposed to be? The blog of doom?
    I think SciFi doesn't dare to publish it.
    "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Hey, where is the annoucement supposed to be? The blog of doom?
      Scifi website I think...
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
        Scifi website I think...
        You all do realize Monday can be 11:59pm over at theirs, right? Just sayin'...

Comment

You all do realize Monday can be 11:59pm over at theirs, right? Just sayin'...
          My monday will end in 1h40m... which wouldn't give them all that much time anyway... I think someone is having a blast at this point, watching all those idiot fans waiting for the press release, thinking "Ha, we got them good!".

Morons!!

Comment

My monday will end in 1h40m... which wouldn't give them all that much time anyway... I think someone is having a blast at this point, watching all those idiot fans waiting for the press release, thinking "Ha, we got them good!".

Morons!!
            My monday ends the same as yours. I just want it to get over it, so I know if I should leave the canon fandom right away or wait for the "big finish". *snort*

Comment

My monday ends the same as yours. I just want it to get over it, so I know if I should leave the canon fandom right away or wait for the "big finish". *snort*
              Yeah, pretty much the same thing over here...

I will end season 4 though, Falcon Horus Productions kind of promised that to its viewers.

Which reminds me I have to de-Carter-ize Outcast.

Comment

Yeah, pretty much the same thing over here...

I will end season 4 though, Falcon Horus Productions kind of promised that to its viewers.

Which reminds me I have to de-Carter-ize Outcast.
                Not much of a work, really. But Trio...whew. That's a whole another story and I don't envy you.

Comment

Honestly, I am more curious about writers strike and its end. Because with the strike, there is nothing left for watching but SGA! I am at all tv shows at the end and I am so desperate that I started to watch old shows again.
                  I want new Chuck, Heroes...old "the good shows".

I think that some big press release to SGA isn´t that important. At least for me. The best news for me - that Carter is leaving - was the important point and anything else can´t be that pleasant (if the news isn´t Carson´s and Elizabeth´s return).

But with my bad luck will be new commander Daniel and addition to the team Mitchell and we can again start with SGA - SG1 idea again

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

LOL, no announcement yet? Maybe Skiffy vetoed the madness.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
                      LOL, no announcement yet? Maybe Skiffy vetoed the madness.
                      Maybe they decided to hand TPTB-ness to fans.

Comment

But Trio...whew. That's a whole another story and I don't envy you.
                        I'm curious if it'll beat Missing as shortest episode. That's the only thing I want to know really.

Comment

I'm curious if it'll beat Missing as shortest episode. That's the only thing I want to know really.
                          *giggle* Remind me, how long was Missing?

Comment

Sci Fi's announcement:

Spoiler:
                            Atlantis' producers FIRED

It should be the case, though.
                            sigpic

Comment

*giggle* Remind me, how long was Missing?
                              15 minutes, 14 if you detract the 1 minute intro.

Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
                              Sci Fi's announcement:

Spoiler:
                              Atlantis' producers FIRED

It should be the case, though.
                              YES!!! Please let it be that...

Comment

TPTB really didn't try to cover Missing up as a filler, I stopped watching just after a few minutes. I tried to watch it, I really did but nothing was happening! I don't even remember what I saw! I'm certainly not watching Trio, as someone already stated it here, it would require medical provisions such as a bucket. There should be a warning…
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X