Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would not trust Sliceofscifi.com too much. They are the ones who screwed up that interview and said Joe M said Weir was being worked back into a full-time position. Celcool was the one who posted that news first I believe, so you know I am not just making this up. Plus, they assume Teyla is taking some time to care for her baby, so you really cannot blame TPTB on this one if it is true, everything else though you can. They are just posting rumors, nothing really official. Let's just wait for the Season 5 press release, then you can be happy or miserable, whatever you see fit.
    sigpic

Comment

I think at this point I'm down to varying levels of misery - bad but not quite so bad, just plain bad, and horrid.

Comment

i still think its funny hehe
        Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
        ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
        Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Originally posted by kali1 View Post
          I agree with you. I'd clean house by doing a Donald Trump and say "You're FIRED" to a couple of producers. And that's just for starters.....

Talk about shaking up the house!
          FIRED! FIRED! FIRED! FIRED! FIRED! , and again for good measure, FIRED!!!!!

Comment

Holly Hannah! I've not been online for a couple of weeks, and the first thing I see when I come back is that AT/SC is reduced to recurring. Plus that SliceofSciFi article. I agree with Briangate on that one though - they made such a stuff up earlier on, wait til the real info comes out. Can't say too much more cause I haven't read everything yet. So much to catch up on!!

And if it is true

Spoiler:
            Shep a full bird? Wtf? Only if he immediately authorises a search for Weir (even though he thinks she is dead - maybe hold a seyonce sp) No no no no no. Not a good move. Don't bog the lead down too much with yes/no/admin. They had this problem with Weir, Carter, and now the same for Shep. What are they thinking?

Carter's exit? How does that work in with Michael? He obviously doesn't kill her. She may even make him her boyfriend, and date him for a couple of eps. That would take care of two problems - she does seem to have a problem with killing all her boyfriends

Torri not been asked to do any eps yet? What? I know they aren't going to ask her back full time, because well that would be unrealistic both on screen and behind it, but not even a single ep yet? That just shows she isn't a priority. Bite me PTB.

New commander? My bet is on Ellis. Or someone completely new. There probably aren't a lot of people lining up for the position of Shep's CO. Let's look at the list so far:
            Sumner - dead
            Everett - wraithed, probably dead
            Weir - died, reactivated, left behind, cloned, killed (clone), assumed dead
            Carter - slowly turned from kick-ass to wallpaper

Huh. I always write too much. Then I read someone else's post afterwards and they say it much better. Who will it be this time??
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by parisindy View Post
              i still think its funny hehe
              RIP to Heath Ledger too. I liked him in most movies I saw him in, however there is one that I chose not to watch.....
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ToasterOnFire View Post
                Great, three bad things out of this article -
                Spoiler:

-Shep gets promoted. This whole promotion thing has really become a joke with TPTB, hasn't it? Why don't they just promote all military characters on the show to generals and get it over with? Watching Stargate now is like playing one of those RPG games where it's way too easy to level up your characters (geek girl ). It's absurd and I'm sure the ex-military consultants gag every time they watch Stargate now.

-The Porter character is (temporarily?) replacing Teyla on the team. Great, my second fave on the show has been downgraded even more. Yuck.

-Katie Brown returns? Oh gods WHY??!!

Please be only rumors, please be only rumors, please be only rumors...
                Ok, my first reaction? ROFL. My second, third, fouth, fifth etc. reaction...ROFLMAO.

Spoiler:
                This is a great opportunity for TPTB to get Shep to a recurring role because they do not like when someone is criticizing their work...I'm just waiting when he gets Weir'd. Or Ford'd. Maybe he runs away with Lizzie. *wishful thinking*

- who's Porter?

- I actually liked McKay/Katie...*shrug*

Comment

Originally posted by dana View Post
                  Ok, my first reaction? ROFL. My second, third, fouth, fifth etc. reaction...ROFLMAO.

Spoiler:
                  This is a great opportunity for TPTB to get Shep to a recurring role because they do not like when someone is criticizing their work...I'm just waiting when he gets Weir'd. Or Ford'd. Maybe he runs away with Lizzie. *wishful thinking*

- who's Porter?

- I actually liked McKay/Katie...*shrug*
                  My fear is the mess this revolving door policy has created re casting. And that they see some characters/positions as one-size-fits all. It's not all their fault, two actors have chosen to reduce their roles, but if they do
                  Spoiler:
                  alter shep to that extent, it would leave Rodney as the only original full-time off world team member
                  Scary really.
                  sigpic

Comment

No announcement? Who gave up on the show now?
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
                      They're sleeping still, in LA it's 4am. We Europeans will know on Tuesday

Comment

I wonder why so much fuss about the new commander. He/She/It will be just wallpaper, you know. 90% or more of the show will still be Sheppard & McKay. Anyway, I'll be waiting for the announcement, so I can have some anti-fun at the sheer stupidity of it all. It's the only kind of fun Stargate offers me these days.
                        sigpic

Comment

Lovely letter published on Sci Fi Weekly:

http://www.scifi.com/sfw/letters/index.html

sigpic

Comment

I wonder why so much fuss about the new commander. He/She/It will be just wallpaper, you know. 90% or more of the show will still be Sheppard & McKay. Anyway, I'll be waiting for the announcement, so I can have some anti-fun at the sheer stupidity of it all. It's the only kind of fun Stargate offers me these days.
                            That's the word that comes to my mind when I think of Stargate TPTB.
                            Torri Higginson: "Elizabeth had a mad crush on Sheppard."
                            at Halfway Con - Sparktastic weekend with Joe and Torri, on October 30, 2011

R.I.P. Stargate Atlantis (S1-S3)

Comment

slice of scifi interview
                              Spoiler:

I could see rachel taking more tiem off. and if it's her choice, i support her. we have no idea her personal issues.

promoting shep??? dude, that would irrevokably change him. if shep is in command he can't be the 'thumbing his nose at authority' figure that he has been. he'll be held accountable, which will 'ruin' him for others

the captain lady...hey at least she can't be anotehr vala.

and, we dont' know if she's filling in for rachel. she may simply be there to keep rachel and jewel from being the only two women on a very male heavy show.

for all we know, she could be a counterpoint to lorne.
                              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Maybe the cast know something we don't, you know what they say about rat's and sinking ships

Lovely letter published on Sci Fi Weekly:

http://www.scifi.com/sfw/letters/index.html

Anyone we know? and any bet's that JM will deny she's talking about him and everyone's happy with the changes and season 5 will be the best season EVAH yadda, yadda, yadda, ad nausium

Comment

Working...
                                X