Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
    Farscape it is for me.
    mmm farscape (drool)

Originally posted by marielabbott View Post
    Heard some potentially damning things in the Pro-Weir thread...I'm getting tired of being frakked with. Let me know if my character is returning, or not, please. It's just really sad, when things with great potential don't live up to them.
    I'm not really surprised .. all tptb have does is string the fans along lately
    promises with no results... and we (general we) believe them cause we want the show to be good. Yet it always misses the mark.. and why is that?
    Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
    ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
    Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Well, I shouldn't say it but ... one "I TOLD YOU SO!!!" on the Weir-thing.

I had a blast today, spend an entire afternoon at the Belgian Costume Division meeting. There are some cool upcoming events we'll be working on.
      I will have to brush up on my Star Wars knowledge though.

I come online as soon as I get home and what's the first thing I see -> Torri has not yet been asked back for season 5.

*sigh*
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
        Torri has not yet been asked back for season 5.
        These d*bleeep*, f*bleep* m*bleeeeps*! (Yes, I have been listening to too much Nick Cave lately.) So, yeah. I probably won't watch Atlantis ever again. I'm over it. I'm not even sad anymore. They can totally f*bleeep* my a*bleeeep*.

Sparky Shipper. Genetically predisposed to being stubborn... really pesky.

Comment

I don't expect TH to come back and after what they did to her character and how they gave TH the runaround...I wouldn't blame her if she never came back.

I just wished PM would have been more decisive in his decisions. "Leaving it open for the character to return" doesn't sound like he really knows if he will come back after the guest ep this season.

I wouldn't have mind the two characters written out of the arcs were solid and had meaning. Both are lame arcs...thus far...and I really don't seem much for a surprising return by either character.

As far as those who keep telling me.."just wait till season 5 and they get and arc." I say season 5 is far to long to wait for an arc if the character was written out in season 3.
          Grammar, Logic, Rhetoric.

Comment

Originally posted by erb View Post
            Perhaps not a popular opinion, but I liked the Rodney/Katie, too. It didn't have to lead or maybe shouldn't have led to anything serious, but it had some awkwardly cute moments. But Quarantine...*shudders* Not Rodney's finest hour by any means.
            I liked the Rodney/Katie as well. Heck, I wasn't crazy for it, but I didn't mind it as much as other people did. I didn't think it would've led to anything serious either. I really liked the R/K in Tabula Rasa. Too bad it's likely we won't see much more of them again =[

Originally posted by borgprincess View Post
            Lol, yes, we accidentally slipped into an AU for a few eps...someone pointed out that could be a valid theory considering that 'Rod' from 'McKay and Mrs Miller' wore a leather outfit similar to the one adopted in season 4...evidence!
            'twas me. The uniforms still never cease to disgust me. Too retro, too leather, and I won't even get to the massive amounts of cleavage Carter shoved in my face during 'Quarantine'.

Originally posted by Dr Weir View Post
            JM's blog? How could he say that?!!! It doesn't make sense!
            Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
            He usually doesn't.
            True, that

Originally posted by parisindy View Post
            thats cause babies are icky in general
            I am glad I'm not the only that thinks so Some babies are cute (okay, a small percentage) but most are disgusting. For one, even the cute ones scare me because I'm so afraid to break them because they're so fragile. I also hate baby spit. The clear liquidy kind. There is nothing more disgusting than baby spit and wet cheerios. There's a reason why I work with dogs, not kids. Dogs are much more understanding.

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
            Would you want a Keller around the house?
            No. I want .

I come online as soon as I get home and what's the first thing I see -> Torri has not yet been asked back for season 5.

*sigh*
            The wait for season five cast is killing me. I've already posted my cast list predictions on that one thread. As well as my wishes. Which sucks, because the predictions usually reign over my hopeful thinking. Curse those stars.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackie View Post
              As far as those who keep telling me.."just wait till season 5 and they get and arc."
              We all fondly remember TPTB's saying:

"Just wait for season 4, Teyla gets an arc."

Yeah, still waiting for it. Maybe I should go in search of it? Arc, where are you? Have you been sweeped under the rug? *lifts rug* Nope, no arc.

Comment

Oh Teyla got an arc - most of it happens offscreen though. We should have read the fine print with those PTB promises...

*sigh*
                Ahahahaha...the stringing-along commences.

Originally posted by Jackie View Post
                I don't expect TH to come back and after what they did to her character and how they gave TH the runaround...I wouldn't blame her if she never came back.
                Nope, no blame here either.

Comment

Originally posted by ToasterOnFire View Post
                  Oh Teyla got an arc - most of it happens offscreen though. We should have read the fine print with those PTB promises...
                  Damn the fine print. We always forget about that.

Comment

Yeah, still waiting for it. Maybe I should go in search of it? Arc, where are you? Have you been sweeped under the rug? *lifts rug* Nope, no arc.
                    Fell through a plot hole. (Holes?)

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post

It happens a lot these days...
                      sigpic

Comment

We all fondly remember TPTB's saying:

"Just wait for season 4, Teyla gets an arc."

hehehe awwww (((hugs)))

Originally posted by Reiko View Post

hehe awww you guys are funny ..it just bad it has to be cause of something sad ((hugs))
                        Last edited by parisindy; 27 January 2008, 06:28 PM.
                        Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
                        ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
                        Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
                          If they would come out when they are 24 with a masters and a job, things would be perfect
                          Oh yeah

Originally posted by Fionnait View Post
                          These d*bleeep*, f*bleep* m*bleeeeps*! (Yes, I have been listening to too much Nick Cave lately.) So, yeah. I probably won't watch Atlantis ever again. I'm over it. I'm not even sad anymore. They can totally f*bleeep* my a*bleeeep*.
                          Actually you sound more like Gordon Ramsey

Comment

I come online as soon as I get home and what's the first thing I see -> Torri has not yet been asked back for season 5.*sigh*
                            Its your fault for wandering in threads with bad news . Next time go in the PRO S4 thread to see all those...pro thoughts, maybe it will make you feel better. Regarding Torri, she is a very smart woman and will not accept half measures. I just hope that all these petitions won't put her between a rock and a hard place. She does not deserve to be abused more .

Comment

I am not getting excited by the Torri/Weir stuff *yet*

I assume it means she either hasn't been asked because they haven't gotten around to actually writing that script yet... you know how far in the future they plan after all... or that it means they don't need to ask her, 'cause she is not under-contract... in other words she is now like David N. If she is available they will use her but you know... otherwise no biggie, they will write some other story.

Comment

Thought I should post this:

Spoiler:

Next week looks promising.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X