Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
    McKay's ways with women will make this a very unpleasant episode. The Gel's way of kirking them will make it even more unpleasant . Two wrongs don't make a right ...or was it left?
    Oddly enough, the little girl will probably have more lines than Teyla and Ronon combined.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
      Oddly enough, the little girl will probably have more lines than Teyla and Ronon combined.
      She fits the profile. Not a main character

Comment

Ain't that the truth!
        sigpic

Comment

Ain't that the truth!
          It is out there believe it or not

Comment

It is out there believe it or not
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDZBgHBHQT8
            sig made by me

Comment

Some pictures from the upcoming movie:

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Thank you McBarr! MSR rock my socks off!
                sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Irish Eyes View Post
                  I have to say I'm looking forward to Harmony, especially in comparison to Trio. Shep, Rodney, and cute little girl trump Rodney, Sam, and Keller in my book.

Really didn't care for Quarantine. It barely missed being my stinker for the season (that honor still belongs to Travellers).
                  I agree, Harmony at least has a chance to be tolerable, Trio, not so much.

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                  Yup, and I just had a call from a job-agency asking if I was still looking for something cause they had something that might interest me, in my town no less.

Yup, today is a good day.
                  That's great!

Some pictures from the upcoming movie:

Spoiler:

Thanks for cheering up the antis with the pospect of good sci-fi. We need it on Sci-Fi Fridays.

Comment

...dont be skippin no classes
                    Wouldn't miss much... I'm just there to make sure they teach the class, cause there's only 5 of us. And for the company, according to my Dutch classmates. Cause I already know the whole of Illustrator. Actually, I think the teacher is a little afraid of me... afraid I might outsmart her.

Isn't that sad and true... *shakes head*

*giggles*

And THE X-FILES!!!!!
                    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Big new spoilers for Kindred regarding Teyla:
                      Spoiler:
                      Joe M. has apparently released a pic showing the schematic for...Kannan's funeral pyre. That's right, the father of Teyla's child, the guy who we've never seen or even heard about before being crammed into Missing, will be dead by the end of the Kindred eps. Wow, that's some convenient writing right there!

(This also implies that Teyla may find the Athosians, but big whoop. Why should I care about the Athosians when TPTB obviously don't?)

Comment

Originally posted by ToasterOnFire View Post
                        Spoiler:
                        Joe M. has apparently released a pic showing the schematic for...Kannan's funeral pyre. That's right, the father of Teyla's child, the guy who we've never seen or even heard about before being crammed into Missing, will be dead by the end of the Kindred eps. Wow, that's some convenient writing right there!

(This also implies that Teyla may find the Athosians, but big whoop. Why should I care about the Athosians when TPTB obviously don't?)
                        That pretty much seals Teyla's faith. She'll be the next to go.

In my honest opinion, and Teyla-itis patient talking here.

Comment

Spoiler:

So the guy was nothing but a sperm donor?

If he is the father, that is.

That pretty much seals Teyla's faith. She'll be the next to go.

In my honest opinion, and Teyla-itis patient talking here.
                          I don't think so. And I'm very pessimistic.
                          sigpic

Comment

So the guy was nothing but a sperm donor?
                            If he is the father, that is.
                            The Athosian version of one...

I don't think so. And I'm very pessimistic.
                            You could be right. I mean, they would have to change the interior design if they get rid of the Teyla-wallpaper. Instead they may put the Larrin-wallpaper. I hear it kicks butt too on occasion.

Comment

Spoiler:

LMAO OMG that’s so awful its funny.... how long did it take them to think that up? and really is anyone surprised?

gads i miss the good old days
                              when shep whump was good
                              teyla kicked his ass
                              when ronan and rodney were shep's pals....
                              when liz was in control and when carson made it all better
                              and when Kate gave me hope for a ‘shep needs psychiatric help’ episode...
                              Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
                              ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
                              Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

The Athosian version of one...

You could be right. I mean, they would have to change the interior design if they get rid of the Teyla-wallpaper. Instead they may put the Larrin-wallpaper. I hear it kicks butt too on occasion.
                                Well either way Larrin is the new Shep love interest. So....

I am getting bored already, and haven't even watched the show. How predictable can they be?
                                sig made by me

Comment

Working...
                                X