Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
    No offense Paris, but they asked. I'm leaving now!
    Come baaaaaccckkk!!! You know we love you

Comment

*snip*
      Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
      Come baaaaaccckkk!!! You know we love you
      Briangate knows he's an honorary Anti, and that he's always welcome here.
      Last edited by kiwigater; 20 January 2008, 06:30 PM.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
        At least now it'll be justified.
        If we wont post for a while, we'll know why

I think if he keeps up the good work, we'll give him the key to the thread .

FH, we need a manip with an ANTI-KEY, you know like the key to the city

Comment

Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
          i didn't say anyone had to leave or even quit talking about it. It was just a comment... i am sick of hearing about them

i'm not the thread dictator anything

you guys go a head ... i'll just bugger off for a bit
          Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
          ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
          Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Originally posted by parisindy View Post
            i didn't say anyone had to leave or even quit talking about it. It was just a comment... i am sick of hearing about them

No Paris it's cool you don't have to go anywhere. If folks want to chat about this, I posted stuff in the ratings thread.
            sigpic

Comment

Come baaaaack, Paris!
              sigpic

Comment

They are not exactly top secret numbers, you just have to know where to get them.
                Dang, there goes my image of all these top secret files.

are we talking about the stupid ratings again? oi
                I mentioned Brian's post.

No offense Paris, but they asked. I'm leaving now!
                Yes, we did... And no, you don't need to go!

I think if he keeps up the good work, we'll give him the key to the thread .

FH, we need a manip with an ANTI-KEY, you know like the key to the city
                Sure, no problem. I can think of something.
                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Everyone come back. No one leave. I am tired of my favorite characters getting knocked off, I don't need the same drama on my favorite thread.

p.s. My back is still in pain, left side still numb. Stupid drs. don't know what's wrong. I blame lack of Weir in S4!
                  sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
                    Everyone come back. No one leave. I am tired of my favorite characters getting knocked off, I don't need the same drama on my favorite thread.
                    I have no intention of leaving... until I'm going to bed that is.

Comment

You on the couch with me?
                      LOL. Teh couch is big enough for everyone. Hey I think we might even have more than one.
                      sigpic
                      My OTP's LEAP with passion. Weir did it better.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                        I have no intention of leaving... until I'm going to bed that is.
                        Bed? What's that? No sleeping for the antis. It's a 24/7 duty!
                        sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Ruined_puzzle View Post
                          LOL. Teh couch is big enough for everyone. Hey I think we might even have more than one.
                          Hey while I was napping this afternoon, I had one of those half sleep/half awake dreams, and saw Shep sitting with us on the couch.
                          sig made by me

Comment

p.s. My back is still in pain, left side still numb. Stupid drs. don't know what's wrong. I blame lack of Weir in S4!
                            Yikes, sorry you're in pain. I mean, in even more pain than S4 can bring. Hope you heal quickly.

Why's it so hard to be critical of anything 'round here, except in the anti threads? Naw, don't answer, it's off topic, bad Mariel, but it's weird....

There's a lot less humor in season 4 than in previous ones, I think. Maybe that goes along with their darker tone, but I also think some of the humor just falls flat, too. They had a much better balance of humor/drama in previous seasons.

Comment

Bed? What's that? No sleeping for the antis. It's a 24/7 duty!
                              I need sleep... I need to dream of beautiful psychologist and kick-ass Athosian. I need to have plenty of adventures in and around Atlantis. I need to kick Wraith butt and race my puddlejumper around the planet.

Comment

Originally posted by marielabbott View Post
                                Yikes, sorry you're in pain. I mean, in even more pain than S4 can bring. Hope you heal quickly.

Why's it so hard to be critical of anything 'round here, except in the anti threads? Naw, don't answer, it's off topic, bad Mariel, but it's weird....

There's a lot less humor in season 4 than in previous ones, I think. Maybe that goes along with their darker tone, but I also think some of the humor just falls flat, too. They had a much better balance of humor/drama in previous seasons.
                                hee hee, they did give me good drugs though, which is good.

As for the less humor, ITA. What little humor is there, is done in bad taste, i.e. Zelenka ogling Carter's chest. Come on.
                                Make it dark, I am all for it, but in the darkness to survive one must have humor.
                                Maybe it's my drugs talking?
                                sig made by me

Comment

Working...
                                X