Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    1.2 ... unless I'm reading Brian's posts wrong, and as such my deductive reasoning skills will fail me.
    So I'm more optomistic than Briangate. Impossible!

    Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    I have started season 3... Teyla/Rachel makes an excellent start. She scores a whoopin' 28 words.
    Good luck, FH!

    Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
    Don't make me assimilate you . You know how much we love ratings here
    Send Seven!
    sigpic

    Comment


      Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
      Send Seven!
      If I send Seven you'll beg for those tubules .


      *Sending jeri out the door *

      Comment


        Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
        So today Sci Fi Wire releases the ratings for BAMSR... Bets?

        20 stinky socks on 1.3
        I thought I saw somewhere that it was 1.4 or maybe I've been lied to.
        sigpic
        My OTP's LEAP with passion. Weir did it better.

        Comment


          Originally posted by Ruined_puzzle View Post
          I thought I saw somewhere that it was 1.4 or maybe I've been lied to.

          You on the couch with me?

          Comment


            Originally posted by Ruined_puzzle View Post
            I thought I saw somewhere that it was 1.4 or maybe I've been lied to.
            Just guesses, as far as I know...
            sigpic

            Comment


              Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
              Just guesses, as far as I know...
              You are an ANTI, you are always right

              Comment


                Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
                You are an ANTI, you are always right
                Our conversation about higher standards has been deleted.
                sigpic

                Comment


                  This is what I posted in the Ratings thread...


                  Here is a comparison from Season 3 and 4's Mid-Season premiere. My source is Mediaweek on the PI forums.

                  Season 3's "The Return Part 2" (04/13/2007)

                  Stargate: Atlantis
                  - 1.920 million viewers
                  - 1.1/2 HH (1.4)
                  - 0.8/2 A18-49

                  Season 4's "Be all my sins Remember'd (01/04/2008)

                  -1.990 million viewers
                  -1.1/2 HH (1.4)
                  -0.9/3 A18-49

                  Same ratings but higher numbers in viewership and a higher 18 to 49 ratings demo!
                  **All numbers/Ratings are Live+SD**
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                    See, I did misread that post... the 1.2 I saw was household, not the actual number....
                    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

                    Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

                    Comment


                      I knew you'd come... Where did you take the 1.990 million viewers # from?
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                        See, I did misread that post... the 1.2 I saw was household, not the actual number....
                        Yeah if you see MediaSavant floating around she can explain it better. See that number 1.1/2 is a HH(HouseHold) rating and a /Share. They take those 2 numbers and come up with a rating which would be 1.4. Same number as what "The Return part 2" got. Because there were more viewers in these households, there was a higher viewer total.

                        Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
                        I knew you'd come... Where did you take the 1.990 million viewers # from?
                        I almost didn't post. I am just posting from my source. A member from the PI forums on mediaweek had access to them. They are not exactly top secret numbers, you just have to know where to get them.
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                          are we talking about the stupid ratings again? oi
                          Spoiler:

                          "It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
                          ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
                          Card designed by Falcon Horus

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                            Yeah if you see MediaSavant floating around she can explain it better. See that number 1.1/2 is a HH(HouseHold) rating and a /Share. They take those 2 numbers and come up with a rating which would be 1.4. Same number as what "The Return part 2" got. Because there were more viewers in these households, there was a higher viewer total.
                            Thank Weir.

                            Originally posted by parisindy View Post
                            are we talking about the stupid ratings again? oi
                            My fault.
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
                              Our conversation about higher standards has been deleted.
                              Prolly someone reported it to the mods

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by parisindy View Post
                                are we talking about the stupid ratings again? oi
                                No offense Paris, but they asked. I'm leaving now!
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X