Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post

    Marielabbott, the good egg Parisindy talks about often:

    Spoiler:
    That is a very good egg.

    Originally posted by Dr Weir View Post
    Up until the kindred absolutely nothing happens!
    Actually, I think a certain doctor is slated to die....

    Comment


      Originally posted by marielabbott View Post
      Actually, I think a certain doctor is slated to die....
      Atlantis is full of potential kills.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

      Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

      Comment


        Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
        Atlantis is full of potential kills.
        Shooting G Atlantis



        TEAM members - 500 pts.
        Doctors - 300 pts.
        Soldiers - 100 pts.
        Anyone else - 50 pts.
        sigpic

        Comment


          Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
          If you need my lemming self to land on Integ by accident of course. Let me now!

          Spoiler:


          SURFING SQUEAAAAAAAAAAA! why ruin a good board when you can use tribbles!

          *flings tribbles @ integ*

          Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
          Shooting G Atlantis



          TEAM members - 500 pts.
          Doctors - 300 pts.
          Soldiers - 100 pts.
          Anyone else - 50 pts.
          finally getting ride of keller and sam... priceless hehe
          Last edited by parisindy; 14 January 2008, 07:07 PM.
          Spoiler:

          "It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
          ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
          Card designed by Falcon Horus

          Comment


            Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
            I got undies with his name on them .
            And here I thought I was Teyla-obsessed and Kate-obsessed

            Originally posted by marielabbott View Post
            Actually, I think a certain doctor is slated to die....
            Hope you're not talking about Zelenka

            Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
            Shooting G Atlantis



            TEAM members - 500 pts.
            Doctors - 300 pts.
            Soldiers - 100 pts.
            Anyone else - 50 pts.
            Let's go on a killing spree... And the kills made by HK-47 count as mine... I'll take Overgrown sissy-toy and We come in peace, shoot to kill
            Last edited by Pajus; 14 January 2008, 11:12 PM.

            Comment


              Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
              If you need my lemming self to land on Integ by accident of course. Let me now!

              Spoiler:


              Surfing lemmings. Cool. In leiu of actual green this will have to do
              sigpic

              Comment


                Originally posted by marielabbott View Post
                Actually, I think a certain doctor is slated to die....
                Hopefully Keller.
                sigpic

                Comment


                  Originally posted by parisindy View Post
                  finally getting ride of keller and sam... priceless hehe
                  LOL! Very true!

                  Originally posted by Pajus View Post
                  Let's go on a killing spree... And the kills made by HK-47 count as mine... I'll take Overgrown sissy-toy and We come in peace, shoot to kill


                  Originally posted by Dr Weir View Post
                  Hopefully Keller.
                  But the actress said Whining baby will be back for s5...
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                    Whining baby?
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by Dr Weir View Post
                      Whining baby?
                      aka Dr. Keller.
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by Pajus View Post

                        Hope you're not talking about Zelenka
                        No, I'll bet 20 stinky socks that Katie Brown's gonna bite the dust this week. If they killed Zelenka I'd wash my hands of the show at that point.

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by marielabbott View Post
                          No, I'll bet 20 stinky socks that Katie Brown's gonna bite the dust this week. If they killed Zelenka I'd wash my hands of the show at that point.
                          Some sort of accident will happen under Overgrown sissy-toy's supervision:

                          Spoiler:


                          sigpic

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
                            Some sort of accident will happen under Overgrown sissy-toy's supervision:

                            Spoiler:


                            Yeah, she's safely in the back while Zelenka takes all the heat!
                            Maybe we were wrong
                            Spoiler:

                            and Katie doesn't die, but Zelenka?!

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
                              Some sort of accident will happen under Overgrown sissy-toy's supervision:

                              Spoiler:


                              Well, I suppose it would, since she's not a competent leader. But, but...I'm not even going to contemplate Zelenka's demise.

                              Comment


                                You can rest assured, Zelenka doesn't die. In this week's ep at least. Or anytime soon cause he's in the finale.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X