Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
    Compared to what she played S4 I say it was pretty decent. She showed something she should have shown a long time ago, that she has a reason to be on Atlantis. Crops and a couple of chop sticks with Ronon wasn't good enough for me. Seeing what she did to Andee I say give tell more eps like this
    Unfortunately she was just a tool there, so that would be her significance overall, nothing but a tool to get the boys out of trouble, who are in fact the real stars of the show.

I really hate it... And more now that I know how little TPTB have been using her over the past few seasons.

It's outrageous.

Not that anyone cares anyway... (present company exluded) ...if your favorite isn't Sheppard or Rodney, you just have to suck it up.

Gah, I'm starting to get in a bad mood... Spoils of War did really spoil my precious time.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
      Something tells me she's not gonna listen

Like that's gonna help...

If you are among those posting there, it'll be M-rated for certain

She needs to do more things in S5

PS: Rewatched The Gift. It infected me with a quite severe form of Teyla-itis and Kate-itis. What am I supposed to do? Especially with that fanfic I'm about to write?
      Increase the Stinky Sock supply

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
        Unfortunately she was just a tool there, so that would be her significance overall, nothing but a tool to get the boys out of trouble, who are in fact the real stars of the show.

I really hate it... And more now that I know how little TPTB have been using her over the past few seasons.

It's outrageous.

Not that anyone cares anyway... (present company exluded) ...if your favorite isn't Sheppard or Rodney, you just have to suck it up.

Gah, I'm starting to get in a bad mood... Spoils of War did really spoil my precious time.
        At least she saved the day. Better that than a blonde genius who left her brain at the SGC

Comment

At least she saved the day. Better that than a blonde genius who left her brain at the SGC
          Who is she again?

Comment

Who is she again?

*runs out of room crying!!!!***

Comment

*runs out of room crying!!!!***
              Wait...

Spoiler:

Happy again?

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
                I wonder I've watched same season.
                What do you expect from me? I became a fan in season 3, am I supposed to be anti right away? LOOOL I was enjoying the cast chemistry immensely, I was watching for the characters, as long as they were all present, I was relatively happy, of course the second half did have more episodes I didn't care for than the first.
                Torri Higginson: "Elizabeth had a mad crush on Sheppard."
                at Halfway Con - Sparktastic weekend with Joe and Torri, on October 30, 2011

R.I.P. Stargate Atlantis (S1-S3)

Comment

FH, when you wake up tomorrow morning you will see that my special Asgard Stinky Sock launcher covered your whole room with stinky socks for what you did

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
                    PS: Rewatched The Gift. It infected me with a quite severe form of Teyla-itis and Kate-itis. What am I supposed to do? Especially with that fanfic I'm about to write?
                    Don't fight it! It's useless.

FH, when you wake up tomorrow morning you will see that my special Asgard Stinky Sock launcher covered your whole room with stinky socks for what you did
                    Oh, okay... He won't need that many socks. I live in small room.

Comment

Look at the bright side FH. Teyla is not dead. On the other hand, the Wraith will be forgotten

Comment

Look at the bright side FH. Teyla is not dead. On the other hand, the Wraith will be forgotten
                        Again?!

sigpic

Comment

Yet?

(Sorry FH, couldn't resist.)

Comment

Originally posted by silkie View Post
                            Or we could continue to chat here like Anti Ark of Truth discussion continued on the old Anti Season 10 thread...
                            come now--we talk about more that AoT...yesterday is was "which vegetables suck."

This was not a Teyla-episode, not by a long shot. A Teyla-episode would require her to have more than 10 minutes of screentime and the focus should somewhat be on her, and that was most certainly not the case.

She was a means to an end. Oh crap, we have a hive ship but we can't fly it. Oh, but Teyla can... There you go, a tool that's what she was, nothing more.

AND I HATE IT!!!
                            Yes, the scene where shep runs to teyla because they "suddenly need her help" made Sheppard look like a user. But after Miller's Crossing...would you expect anything less? I was rather dismayed when Rodney didn't get the life sucked out of him.
                            Grammar, Logic, Rhetoric.

Comment

Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
                              Again?!

The only way I see TODD appearing is by accident when Sheppy is tortured by Michael . "He'll be like "YO, this isn't where I parked ma Hive"

Comment

The only way I see TODD appearing is by accident when Sheppy is tortured by Michael . "He'll be like "YO, this isn't where I parked ma Hive"
                                Oh yes, the Michael eps are coming... TPTB will pay more homage to Aliens.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X