Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
    We need Keller back because this thread is very quiet .
    Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
    And SAM.
    Yeah, lets all head over to the PRO Sam and Keller in S5 thread and say that we want them to be in S5, otherwise we would have to close the anti thread! (just in case: this is irony)

Sparky Shipper. Genetically predisposed to being stubborn... really pesky.

Comment

Originally posted by silkie View Post
      Well Sam was mysteriously absent in Spoils of War... Which makes me wonder why the hell did TPTB want her in Atlantis (she's more absent than even Hammond was in his time). Maybe it's for potential Sodney once Katie's dealt with...
      She should be careful then. TPTB like to kill characters close to McKay.

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
      Me?
      Who else suffers from Teyla-itis?

P.S.: Oh yeah, SAM was great. She showed true leadership and her acting was simply amazing
      Get used to it. Sam is just warming up WEIR's chair.
      sigpic

Comment

So much love for me in this thread . I'll be nice today and ignore the subtle remarks and invisible arrows .

Can't wait to open the ANTI-S5 topic

Comment

There was one, but it was closed. No more anti threads are allowed on GW except the existing ones.

Can you feel the love?
          sigpic

Comment

Huh? So we'll be anti-s5 in the anti-s4 topic? We need to bribe Sky

**The love makes me tingle *

Comment

I'm trying to do that. Every time she shows up in this thread, I green her and say nice things...
              sigpic

Comment

Who else suffers from Teyla-itis?
                Good point, though I'm still not satisfied. "More Teyla" - I definitely have a diffirent understanding of that idea than TPTB.

Oh my goddess, but she sooooo needed lots of hugs... I need me to write another fic.

Which puts me swamped in fics.
                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Someone seems happy about the fact that the backup singer had another episode

Comment

So much love for me in this thread . I'll be nice today and ignore the subtle remarks and invisible arrows .

I say we open one up on lj or something and we can say how we really feel

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
                      Or we could continue to chat here like Anti Ark of Truth discussion continued on the old Anti Season 10 thread...

Comment

Someone seems happy about the fact that the backup singer had another episode
                        This was not a Teyla-episode, not by a long shot. A Teyla-episode would require her to have more than 10 minutes of screentime and the focus should somewhat be on her, and that was most certainly not the case.

She was a means to an end. Oh crap, we have a hive ship but we can't fly it. Oh, but Teyla can... There you go, a tool that's what she was, nothing more.

AND I HATE IT!!!

Comment

This was not a Teyla-episode, not by a long shot. A Teyla-episode would require her to have more than 10 minutes of screentime and the focus should somewhat be on her, and that was most certainly not the case.

She was a means to an end. Oh crap, we have a hive ship but we can't fly it. Oh, but Teyla can... There you go, a tool that's what she was, nothing more.

AND I HATE IT!!!
                          Sorry, FH! I didn't watch the episode... I just read some comments about Teyla piloting a hive ship and messing with the Queen's mind, and I assumed she had a bigger role in this episode. Seems I was wrong...

sigpic

Comment

Sorry, FH! I didn't watch the episode... I just read some comments about Teyla piloting a hive ship and messing with the Queen's mind, and I assumed she had a bigger role in this episode. Seems I was wrong...

It's okay, you didn't miss much. Actually, you didn't miss anything.

Comment

AND I HATE IT!!!

Compared to what she played S4 I say it was pretty decent. She showed something she should have shown a long time ago, that she has a reason to be on Atlantis. Crops and a couple of chop sticks with Ronon wasn't good enough for me. Seeing what she did to Andee I say give tell more eps like this

Comment

Something tells me she's not gonna listen

I'm trying to do that. Every time she shows up in this thread, I green her and say nice things...
                                Like that's gonna help...

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
                                If you are among those posting there, it'll be M-rated for certain

Compared to what she played S4 I say it was pretty decent. She showed something she should have shown a long time ago, that she has a reason to be on Atlantis. Crops and a couple of chop sticks with Ronon wasn't good enough for me. Seeing what she did to Andee I say give tell more eps like this
                                She needs to do more things in S5

PS: Rewatched The Gift. It infected me with a quite severe form of Teyla-itis and Kate-itis. What am I supposed to do? Especially with that fanfic I'm about to write?

Comment

Working...
                                X