Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dana View Post
    Cool! At least I'll have more stinky socks to throw at TPTB. Thanks! *smooches*
    Oh God, that spoils thingie is gonna air soon. I have no idea what that thing is about so I'll be totally surprised . Managed to stay out of those "sneaky" threads . Wonder what will happen to Teyla? Teyla who?

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
      Oh God, that spoils thingie is gonna air soon. I have no idea what that thing is about so I'll be totally surprised . Managed to stay out of those "sneaky" threads . Wonder what will happen to Teyla? Teyla who?
      Umm, enjoy? *is not sure how to address an anti who is about to watch new s4 ep*

Comment

Umm, enjoy? *is not sure how to address an anti who is about to watch new s4 ep*

My ANTI enjoyment is proportional to the size of the plot holes . The bigger they are, the more I enjoy it

Comment

My ANTI enjoyment is proportional to the size of the plot holes . The bigger they are, the more I enjoy it
          ROFL, okie. Then I wish you lotsa plot holes so you can enjoy the ep to the fullest.

Comment

And I'm looking forward to my list of charges against Sheppard getting some more entries

Comment

ROFL, okie. Then I wish you lotsa plot holes so you can enjoy the ep to the fullest.
              I just saw a scene with Teal'c and Ronon . That is gonna be one close encounter . Looking forward to that. They talk about Tater tots . That is an Emmy script right there

Comment

Wonder what will happen to Teyla? Teyla who?
                You spoiled it, I was gonna say that.

Just counted words for Critical Mass.... Bwoahahaha, Ronon didn't get to 100...stuck at 63.

Anyway, on to GuP ... blah!
                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post

Just counted words for Critical Mass.... Bwoahahaha, Ronon didn't get to 100...stuck at 63.

Nothing better to do on Friday night ? Go out, live large in that beautiful Belgium .

Comment

Nothing better to do on Friday night ? Go out, live large in that beautiful Belgium .
                    I have to get up early tomorrow, class at 9am, Illustrator part 2.
                    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by silkie View Post
                      My main beef with season 4 is Carter! I don't want her in Atlantis - even if Weir /Torri wanted less time I don't want Carter to replace her! I'm afraid of Sodney!
                      You don't need to be worried about Sam and Rodney, the pairing of the day is Katie/Rodney. Which makes me wonder why I am still watching the dam show, between this forced shipping, the reckless behaviour of Sheppard and the fact Weir
                      Spoiler:
                      is still not dead (as in never returning in any way, shape or form!!!)

Man it is turning into one sad, sick and sorry season.

People's choice my arse!

Comment

Was Ronon or Teyla even in GuP? And 63, that's sad.

Integrabyte, what's Tater tots?

Comment

I have to get up early tomorrow, class at 9am, Illustrator part 2.
                          Me too . Exam revision 9am all day long .

Comment

Originally posted by Willow'sCat View Post
                            You don't need to be worried about Sam and Rodney, the pairing of the day is Katie/Rodney. Which makes me wonder why I am still watching the dam show, between this forced shipping, the reckless behaviour of Sheppard and the fact Weir
                            Spoiler:

People's choice my arse!
                            Spoilers for Quarantine Katie/Rodney
                            Spoiler:

Katie will die or so DH said in an interview. Anyway they won't be together by Trio I predict...

Comment

Originally posted by Willow'sCat View Post
                              Spoiler:

People's choice my arse!
                              I think that
                              Spoiler:
                              Katie is going to be killed off this season. Just a feelin'.

They should rename it to Sheep's choice, eh?

Comment

Not another death . Does she choke on a fern?

Comment

Working...
                                X