Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Integrabyte
    Did everyone sharpen their pitchforks?
    Say, what is that ship on your sig from? it looks suspiciously familiar to something I've seen on Code Geass, of course if it's some design from before 2006 then it could be a mere coincidence.

ETA: Maybe tptb's habit of getting their 'inspiration' from everywhere has made me paranoid.

Comment

Originally posted by Luz View Post
      ETA: Maybe tptb's habit of getting their 'inspiration' from everywhere has made me paranoid.
      They don't do that. They pay homages to other sci-fi shows/movies.
      sigpic

Comment

Say, what is that ship on your sig from? it looks suspiciously familiar to something I've seen on Code Geass, of course if it's some design from before 2006 then it could be a mere coincidence.

Sig 1: Atlantis+Ody, O'Neill class, Aurora, PJ
        Sig 2: Shep and Jabberjaws
        Sig 3: Orion from Inferno
        Sig 4: Atlantis +2 O'Neills in space
        Last edited by Integrabyte; 04 January 2008, 10:26 AM.

Comment

Talking about ships, have they explained what the heck happened to the Tria yet?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
            Talking about ships, have they explained what the heck happened to the Tria yet?
            They like us to guess . Not a bad idea for another sig

Comment

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
              Hey now, none of that! Guys we just can't be down in the dumps just yet. I am sure there will be plenty of opportunities for that later. Talk to me at 11 PM EST.
              Yeah, let's reschedule our bitterness for a little later. It's not like we have a reason to not have faith in JM, he's never done anything to Weir that we wouldn't like before. No reason at all to think we won't be happy after her 4th episode. It's not like she won't be in the rest of s4. Oh wait. LOL But isn't it fun seeing how time and time again SGA-1 keeps disappointing Weir fans? Can't say that it's not getting predictable though. That's the one and only continuity in season 4. lol
              Torri Higginson: "Elizabeth had a mad crush on Sheppard."
              at Halfway Con - Sparktastic weekend with Joe and Torri, on October 30, 2011

R.I.P. Stargate Atlantis (S1-S3)

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
                They like us to guess . Not a bad idea for another sig

Good luck!
                sigpic

Comment

Good luck!

Thanks will work on it

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
                    Sig 1: Atlantis+Ody, O'Neill class, Aurora, PJ
                    Sig 2: Shep and Jabberjaws
                    Sig 3: Orion from Inferno
                    Sig 4: Atlantis +2 O'Neills in space
                    So it's the Orion, which means both things were probably designed at the same time, so it's a coincidence.

God! I loved Inferno (Sheppard in that tight black t-shirt was my favorite treat, well, Sheppard in nothing would have been better but we had to make do with what we were given), but I'm already forgetting the details.

Comment

You don't know what happened to the ship? I'll tell you: It disappeared in a plothole!!!

Comment

So it's the Orion, which means both things were probably designed at the same time, so it's a coincidence.

God! I loved Inferno (Sheppard in that tight black t-shirt was my favorite treat, well, Sheppard in nothing would have been better but we had to make do with what we were given), but I'm already forgetting the details.
                        Details like Sheppard and McKay going after the same hot alien blonde?

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
                          Details like Sheppard and McKay going after the same hot alien blonde?
                          Details like the ship, hehe I loved that part with Sheppard, McKay and Norina, so cute, it's my second favorite episode of the season, first was Coup d'Etat.

Comment

I thought Coup d'Etat was the best of series 2, my OH just b!tched his way through it as usual about the way the ordanance was handled,

Comment

who knows....
                              Stolen Kosovo
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
                                who knows....

Father Google?

Comment

Working...
                                X