Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anti birthday is approaching: January 14th, 2008

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
      Anti birthday is approaching: January 14th, 2008

Yay! We need to take out our ANTI B-day hats and sing kumbayah!

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
        It's possible that by that time we have newbies to welcome. Wouldn't it be about time we start hearing some cast news for the new season?
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

We bore you that bad FH? you don't want to sing with us...meanie...I guess some fresh meat would be nice. Does anyone else feel weird when they post in other threads and people ask why are we there because we are antis .

Comment

We bore you that bad FH?
            Hell no... I never get bored in here. One of the few threads I actively post in, lurking here is like watching a race where the cars drive so fast that if you blink you'll miss them pass by. When I have no time to be online for a day I can bet on it I will have multiple pages to read and catch up on.

I like it here.

Does anyone else feel weird when they post in other threads and people ask why are we there because we are antis .
            Occasionally yes.
            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

i know how you feel. We talk so much. Been for lunch once with my girl and when I came online I had to red 3 pages. I think we'll add another 1/4 of this thred by the time 'ast man' airs.

Comment

We bore you that bad FH? you don't want to sing with us...meanie...I guess some fresh meat would be nice. Does anyone else feel weird when they post in other threads and people ask why are we there because we are antis .
                Sorry to point that out, but you are not a troo fan anymore 'cause you dared sit on the couch.
                sigpic

Comment

The couch is comfy and I get massages everyday . Thing is I noticed the pros diss us more than we diss them and then they complain and act like victims because of us. Can't remember how many times I was asked what am I doing on this board if I am anti. I love the lovely red comments I get

Comment

i know how you feel. We talk so much. Been for lunch once with my girl and when I came online I had to red 3 pages.
                    You gave out red to 3 pages worth of posters?

(It happens too. I was the target of a fly-by redder who was mad at the anti s9 thread and everyone on it! )

Comment

....sorry about that. Typo, meant read. Small keyboard on my e90 and my eyes are closing...I never red people!

Comment

Hell no... I never get bored in here. One of the few threads I actively post in, lurking here is like watching a race where the cars drive so fast that if you blink you'll miss them pass by.
                        I have to say, I am not an anti (actually really like SGA and Season 4 so far), but this is probably one of the most interesting and entertaining threads on the forum. Always head here first when I log on. It's like a little safe haven for those who've misplaced their rose-coloured glasses.... and I guess I love people with a bit of "attitude." So if someone can be a Pro Anti, guess I qualify.

Comment

I don't post some things because of this very reason. Maybe I'll get brave one day...

Sometimes I think the anti's are misunderstood. I find this thread very tolerant of everyone's views, gripes, likes, dislikes, you name it. I'm a fence sitter, but this is where I'm comfortable posting.
                          sigpic
                          sig by SueKay

My Team:

Comment

The couch is comfy and I get massages everyday . Thing is I noticed the pros diss us more than we diss them and then they complain and act like victims because of us. Can't remember how many times I was asked what am I doing on this board if I am anti. I love the lovely red comments I get

yeah, me too. And finally my comments forced one person to put me on her ignore list. I'm very proud
                            Stolen Kosovo
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                              Hell no... I never get bored in here. One of the few threads I actively post in, lurking here is like watching a race where the cars drive so fast that if you blink you'll miss them pass by. When I have no time to be online for a day I can bet on it I will have multiple pages to read and catch up on.
                              Right on Sista
                              Yet teacher always sides with them and we have to sit in the naughty corner *Pout*

Comment

No celebrating though, we should mourn our b-day, I don't have any good memories of that day. It was tragic. It took me a while to start posting in the anti thread, I didn't like the sound of "anti", had to adjust to my antiness at first but then when I did, it was like finding a new home on this forum. Certainly feels good to be anti-s4-crap now!
                                Torri Higginson: "Elizabeth had a mad crush on Sheppard."
                                at Halfway Con - Sparktastic weekend with Joe and Torri, on October 30, 2011

R.I.P. Stargate Atlantis (S1-S3)

Comment

Working...
                                X