Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post

Wasn't there a physical ship though?
    Well the Pink Panther has a car/house that turns into
    Spoiler:

a briefcase

Reasons, stated by people, why they like Keller in S4:

1. She is very attractive.
    2. She is very HOT.
    3. She is good-looking.
    4. She is sexy.

Every argument about Keller starts with one of those phrases. If I read another feisty pro-Keller argument starting with one of those phrases I am going to use the chainsaw on my neighbour!!! God, its like puberty all over again when one has no idea what acting is, yet the best actress turns out to be the least dressed chick on the screen and the best looking.

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
      Spoiler:

a briefcase

2. She is very HOT.
      3. She is good-looking.
      4. She is sexy.
      That's what I call lots of qualification... Okay, I'll stop the sarcasms now... Or maybe not

Comment

Originally posted by silkie View Post
        Nope the proper little miss goody 2 shoes doesn't want to "Get physical"!
        BWAHAHAHAAHAHaH
        sig made by me

Comment

Spoiler:

a briefcase

2. She is very HOT.
          3. She is good-looking.
          4. She is sexy.

Every argument about Keller starts with one of those phrases. If I read another feisty pro-Keller argument starting with one of those phrases I am going to use the chainsaw on my neighbour!!! God, its like puberty all over again when one has no idea what acting is, yet the best actress turns out to be the least dressed chick on the screen and the best looking.
          What surely you're kiddin? Wouldn't you want your doc to be pretty rather than competent?

Comment

Spoiler:

a briefcase

2. She is very HOT.
            3. She is good-looking.
            4. She is sexy.
            Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. To me Keller's like this high schooler who's playing the Pegasus galaxy version of Doogie Howser.

And that smirk!AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
            sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
              Beauty is in the eye of the beerholder . To me Keller's like this high schooler who's playing the Pegasus galaxy version of Doogie Howser.

And that smirk!AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
              I edited the part needed

What surely you're kiddin? Wouldn't you want your doc to be pretty rather than competent?
              That is the first thing I look at when I choose a surgeon .

*shoot, I can't green you guys , some funny posts*

Comment

Spoiler:

a briefcase

2. She is very HOT.
                3. She is good-looking.
                4. She is sexy.

I don't find her all that hot to be quite honest, but then I'm a woman and a Weir fan so tptb couldn't care less about what I think or want to see. [mod snip - please no personal insults] (I'm so NOT a JS fan), Keller sucks, *stab* I'm sleepy and my head hurts, so I can't provide a lenghty post on the many reasons why Keller sucks like a sucky thing that sucks right now, later.
                Last edited by Madeleine; 11 December 2007, 01:34 AM.

Comment

Jewel is incredibly cute. I can't deny that (and I don't want to either).

BUT... and here it comes.

I am of the opinion, after watching her in a few episodes as Dr. Keller, that she was a bad casting choice. She's what 25 years old, and she really can't pull off an older more experienced Chief of Medicine. (promptly realizes Jewel Staite is younger than self)

I can see her as a Doctor-person but not in charge of anything.

I think she would have been better as a different character. There's plenty of choices. Maybe another marine like Lt. Laura Cadman. Although, I think I prefer Jaime Ray Newman above Jewel still.

She just doesn't do it for me as Chief of Medicine, it's not convincing enough. She's just too young to play the part right.
                  Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by alyssa View Post
                    It was the 80s. Back when kids were actually expected to behave themselves.. how times change. My mother's a teacher and she says they get worse every year.

As for lines, how about "I will not call fans mindless lemmings and wastes of oxygen" TEN thousand times?
                    I taught in the 80's. Heck, I taught in the 70's. Shut up! It started in the 70's. I blame the hippies. Shut. Up.

How about "I will not foment unrest among SGA fans on my blog"?
                    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Guys, I go MIA for a day and you write 3 pages? That's the spirit!!!

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                      Yeah, for the mods to reply that the post is within the rules, so their hands are tied. Or it explodes in your face... Though sometimes it works just fine.
                      Mostly, it depends on who does the rule breaking.
                      But I suppose that if we were dealing with personal attacks or actor bashing punishment would be effective.

I don't think you have to expect a Save Jennifer Keller campaign.
                      I would support it, like I support the Save Kate Heightmeyer campaign... oh wait, that's only a one-woman campaign, me.
                      No, but it would still be incredibly stupid of them to make such a fuss about the character just to dump her at the first occasion...disrespectful to both character and actress, as dull as the character is.

((Kate-friendly hugs))

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                      Well a few people redded me when I kept saying a 5th season would happen and also when I said DVR was impacting ratings. People know I can be a pain with the ratings discussion but I am always civil about it.
                      Dear, I had nightmares about DVR and ratings for weeks when you first showed up! But yes, you've never been petty or patronizing about it.

As per Carson, I had a feeling that one of the characters would return. I am still hopeful for Weir to be in some eps next season. How many? Well I'll be happy if it's above zero. I think Keller and Carson may share the role. I think that could work. A lot of fans have seems to embrace Keller. I think that was what I was pointing out with Gero's interview. To me he was saying to enjoy Keller and don't worry Carson will be back and not just for two eps THIS season.
                      Last we knew, Torri was job-hunting, so I'm not holding my breath on her in S5 but I'll be there to watch her episodes if they do decide to bring her back.
                      Personally, Keller didn't make that much of an impression on me. She was in every episode of the season I watched so far, and I couldn't warm up to her.

Anuna, I loved the video!! It made me cry...again...

Comment

Originally posted by Vale_Sg1 View Post
                        What did you expect? That mortal coil aired. We had A LOT to write about

Comment

disrespectful to both character and actress, as dull as the character is
                          Not that tptb even know (or care about) what the word respect means.

Comment

Mostly, it depends on who does the rule breaking.
                            But I suppose that if we were dealing with personal attacks or actor bashing punishment would be effective.
                            Good point.

((Kate-friendly hugs))
                            *giggle* ... *visual*

Anuna, I loved the video!! It made me cry...again...
                            Oh shoot, I knew I was forgetting something... Thanks for the reminder.

Comment

I have a question... to something that was posted in the Pro-season 4 thread but it's probably not appropriate to ask it there so Briangate78, Jelgate, Jumper One, any one of you who lurks here...

The Live+ ratings are the one's that count the people who DVR'd the show and watch it at a later date within 3 or 7 days. Now, my question...

How do the counters know whether someone has already watched an episode and is watching it again? Will it remember some sort of IP-address or how does it work? Does it count it second, third, fourth viewing as well.

Cause if it does, then the numbers are skewed, and have no meaning.

This is an honest question, and I'd like an honest answer. Not one where I'm so-called spinning the numbers to show that the ratings have dropped. Thank you!

Comment

Working...
                              X