Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    Oh well, goodnight everyone... I'm off to dream sweet Kate-dreams.

*steals more thunder from parisindy*
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
      *steals more thunder from parisindy*
      HEY! don't make me tribble you!
      Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
      ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
      Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Originally posted by parisindy View Post
        HEY! don't make me tribble you!
        LOL!!
        sigpic

Comment

According to JM blog from h e double hockey stick that I just can't seem to stop myself from reading:

"And finally, for all those of you keeping track of these things, Missing pulled in our best numbers since our season premiere."

I will never figure out viewership.
          sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
            According to JM blog from h e double hockey stick that I just can't seem to stop myself from reading:

"And finally, for all those of you keeping track of these things, Missing pulled in our best numbers since our season premiere."

So, eh 1.2.

Me either. Did the new episodes of shows already stop? I'm sad about The Office, this week is the last new episode till who knows when.
            sigpic
            My OTP's LEAP with passion. Weir did it better.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruined_puzzle View Post
              So, eh 1.2.

Me either. Did the new episodes of shows already stop? I'm sad about The Office, this week is the last new episode till who knows when.
              From what I've heard work has stopped on many shows, but the number of shows in the can for each varies. So far, all my shows are still first run, but the clock is ticking. Sounds like things are going to get uglier before they get better.

Oh, and I've decided that in the Atlantis season finale I'm okay with Patrick Duffy stepping out of someone's shower.
              sigpic
              sig by SueKay

My Team:

Comment

Message to JM: Don't say best numbers! Give us the numbers, so that we cam beat you to death with them. (and send HK-47 to play with your body afterwards)

Comment

Originally posted by Irish Eyes View Post
                  Oh, and I've decided that in the Atlantis season finale I'm okay with Patrick Duffy stepping out of someone's shower.
                  LMAO!!

man the day people celebrate a 1.02... sad really, Atlantis deserved so much better!
                  Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
                  ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
                  Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Originally posted by Ruined_puzzle View Post
                    So, eh 1.2.
                    Exactly. Sooo lack of Sue and McShep generates higher ratings? This means two things, though: a) Tabula Rasa also scored 0.9/1.1; b) live ratings are important.
                    sigpic

Comment

The bar keeps getting lower. The season premiere didn't do that good.

Comment

Originally posted by Irish Eyes View Post
                        From what I've heard work has stopped on many shows, but the number of shows in the can for each varies. So far, all my shows are still first run, but the clock is ticking. Sounds like things are going to get uglier before they get better.

Wonder who will play Pam Ewing?
                        sig made by me

Comment

Latest syndication ratings:

Kudos to SG-1.
                          sigpic

Comment

TEYLA FTW!!!!!

This requires a smiley...

Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                              TEYLA FTW!!!!!

This requires a smiley...

Yep, if TPTB were thinking of ditching her, there you go... Curious, eh? Last season highest rated episode was Dr. Weir-centered. SGA bounces back ratings-wise with a Teyla ep. What does that tell ya?
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
                                Yep, if TPTB were thinking of ditching her, there you go... Curious, eh? Last season highest rated episode was Dr. Weir-centered. SGA bounces back ratings-wise with a Teyla ep. What does that tell ya?
                                It tells me that

Comment

Working...
                                X