Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kimaken View Post
    Wow! I'm impressed with the cool flag. However, USA is also for Lt. Ford, in honor of his fans who still miss him.
    Ford has been added.

The following conversation led to a manip...

Spoiler for length...Manip is not here. PM me if you want to see.

Spoiler:
    Originally posted by Justhere1971
    JM will never be that humble. His ego is the size of titanic. And it will get him in trouble one of these days.
    Originally posted by Falcon Horus
    Which means soon there will be that iceberg that will sink him to the bottom of the Atlantic.

Though I'm a Titanic-geek, not sure I like my favorite ship be compared to him.
    Let's pick a different item then --
    Actually... I think you can compare him to those people who were absolutely convinced the Titanic was unsinkable.

Titanic = Stargate Atlantis (obviously)
    I think so. I think your PS skillz might be the order of the day
    They just might...

And I went to work... Let's just say that Bruce Ismay looks slightly different.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
      I bring forth the flag of the anti's the way I see it...

Spoiler:

Clarification of the used flags:
      UK -> Peter Grodin & Carson Beckett
      USA -> Elizabeth Weir & Aiden Ford
      Canada -> Kate Heightmeyer (this is completely based on the fact that Claire is Canadian and thus completely fanon)

And of course, the stinky sock provided by Suz.
      I approve!!! Can't green you, so mental green!!!
      The sock in the middle is just hysterical!!

Oh, and me wants to see the manip.

Comment

Originally posted by Vale_Sg1 View Post
        You should have gotten a PM already.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
          You should have gotten a PM already.
          Can I have a PM too, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease

Comment

i got the pm its brilliant!
            Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
            ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
            Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

"Missing" was a suprisingly good episode. Teyla finally had the chance to get really dangerous, and they did something with the doctor other than saying "hes dead Jim." Their is a glimmer (a small glimmer) of hope.

Comment

Originally posted by Vale_Sg1 View Post
                I approve!!! Can't green you, so mental green!!!
                The sock in the middle is just hysterical!!

Me too!

FFFFFFFIIIISSSSHHHHHH!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by FNP-90 View Post
                  "Missing" was a suprisingly good episode. Teyla finally had the chance to get really dangerous, and they did something with the doctor other than saying "hes dead Jim." Their is a glimmer (a small glimmer) of hope.
                  Still it looked like a salvaged version of Sateda

Comment

Originally posted by FNP-90
                    Originally posted by Pajus
                    Still it looked like a salvaged version of Sateda
                    Hey now, I hear unprotected sex with a plot device can be pretty dangerous.

Comment

And I also heard, there's no Carter whatsoever... so that's always a good point. I haven't seen Missing yet but it already scored at least 1 point of 10 for that.

Comment

I feel asleep for 20 or so minutes of this episode. Didn't rewind. Didn't miss much from IMO. Carter wasn't there, true - but it was like what the heck? Do these ppl just run amock and do whatever. It was a bit strange again.
                        sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
                          I feel asleep for 20 or so minutes of this episode. Didn't rewind. Didn't miss much from IMO. Carter wasn't there, true - but it was like what the heck? Do these ppl just run amock and do whatever. It was a bit strange again.
                          Oh, that doesn't sound good.

Comment

Dr. Keller's a whimp! What happen to the military? No good doctors anymore? Or Dr. Keller used other means than her competence to get the post (like TA)?

Comment

It wasn't a horrid ep, it just wasn't all that exciting either.
                              Spoiler:
                              Teyla and Keller's interactions were repetitious so that got old, Teyla's bf was another "tell, don't show" (though I'll excuse it due to RL circumstances), and Keller acted a lot like McKay only McKay is far more entertaining. We got a lot of background about Keller but not so much about Teyla (she's tough, she's dedicated to finding her people, no surprises there).

Plus I couldn't help thinking what this ep would have been like if it had been Weir with Teyla instead of Keller. I had been rooting for a "girl's night out" ep for seasons.

The big reveal about Teyla's pregnancy was...no reveal at all. Keller was about to tell Teyla something at the end but they cut to the credits. Lame and cliched. Not a good start to this risky storyline...

And there was all this talk about how Missing was going to have this moral gray area. Huh? Teyla chased after some guys and killed them so they wouldn't alert the others and she wanted to leave a wounded guy behind because he would slow them down. Not really the moral gray area I was expecting. Maybe if she had pulled an Anakin and slaughtered all of the Bola Kai, including women and children out of rage then I'd see it. But once again, TPTB have very different definitions of "dark" and "morally ambiguous" than I do.

Comment

Originally posted by silkie View Post
                                Dr. Keller's a whimp! What happen to the military? No good doctors anymore? Or Dr. Keller used other means than her competence to get the post (like TA)?
                                As far as I know, Keller is a civilian, just like Carson was. Which would classify her as a whimp, I guess.

Comment

Working...
                                X