Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I finally saw Tabula Rasa through "alternative means" and I felt I've simply wasted 40 minutes of my life - 'twas that crappy

Spoiler:

About Katie dieing - I was sure she won't die in Tabula Rasa 'cause she appears in Quarantine?!

I'm surprised, yet relieved they didn't go for Sam/Rodney! Still the Rodney/Katie ship scenes were too syrupy... they finally convinced me that TPTB simply can't write good romance.

Basically they not so creatively re-hashed elements from Memento Mori, Broca Divide and a bit of Paradise Lost

Needless to say this episode heads for Recycle Bin too...
    What's sad is that from the first quarter of this season none of the episodes is re-watchable IMHO.

Comment

Read somewhere it's a Lantis episode... I'm gonna miss seeing Kate...

Oh wait... I can write her back in... HAH!! Eat that TPTB!! *flips certain finger*
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

And Carter's hair was breaking the regs even when they weren't infected at the beginning of the episode - I had a WTF moment "Is this the same by the book Carter I've known 10 years on SG-1" ???

Comment

Originally posted by silkie View Post
          And Carter's hair was breaking the regs even when they weren't infected at the beginning of the episode - I had a WTF moment "Is this the same by the book Carter I've known 10 years on SG-1" ???
          Nope, that's Dr. Carter.
          sigpic

Comment

I just watched Tabula Raza in the same day that I watched BSG Razor. I watched Razor first...

I think doing that can cause physical trauma and permanent damage. It's not something I'd recommend others try that's for sure. Tabula Raza wasn't the worst Atlantis episode ever but oh boy howdy did it ever feel like it doing it that way.

Comment

She's been infected with the 'Sheppard syndrome'. Symptoms may include: Tendency towards insubordination, slopyness at work, all kinds of dereliction of duty and Kirk-like behavior.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                Read somewhere it's a Lantis episode... I'm gonna miss seeing Kate...

Oh wait... I can write her back in... HAH!! Eat that TPTB!! *flips certain finger*
                HA! go fh!! whoot!

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
                She's been infected with the 'Sheppard syndrome'. Symptoms may include: Tendency towards insubordination, slopyness at work, all kinds of dereliction of duty and Kirk-like behavior.
                i like shep's sloppy ways but carter shouldn't be doing it
                Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
                ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
                Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Originally posted by parisindy View Post
                  HA! go fh!! whoot!
                  First have to watch TR, and then there's most likely another fic in the works. And thus I keep writing and my Kate stays alive and well.

i like shep's sloppy ways but carter shouldn't be doing it
                  She should leave all that is Sheppard well enough alone as it is.

Comment

First have to watch TR, and then there's most likely another fic in the works. And thus I keep writing and my Kate stays alive and well.
                    will she help shep? hehe you are my own person PTB... do you have a blog where i can beg for certain kinds of stories? LOL

She should leave all that is Sheppard well enough alone as it is.
                    WHOOT! *waves stinky sock*
                    Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
                    ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
                    Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

will she help shep? hehe you are my own person PTB... do you have a blog where i can beg for certain kinds of stories? LOL
                      You can leave me messages on my LJ... Do in keep in mind I rarely talk about food since that doesn't interest me much (I can't cook even if my life depended on it). And I don't post production pictures, yet never too late to start.

Oh, I also treat my fans with the respect they deserve.

Comment

I finally saw Tabula Rasa through "alternative means" and I felt I've simply wasted 40 minutes of my life - 'twas that crappy

Spoiler:

About Katie dieing - I was sure she won't die in Tabula Rasa 'cause she appears in Quarantine?!

I'm surprised, yet relieved they didn't go for Sam/Rodney! Still the Rodney/Katie ship scenes were too syrupy... they finally convinced me that TPTB simply can't write good romance.

Basically they not so creatively re-hashed elements from Memento Mori, Broca Divide and a bit of Paradise Lost

Needless to say this episode heads for Recycle Bin too...
                        What's sad is that from the first quarter of this season none of the episodes is re-watchable IMHO.
                        I agree. Only Lifeline is worth of rewatching. The rest is f***ed
                        Stolen Kosovo
                        sigpic

Comment

figures that one of only shows that isn't affected by the writers strike would be atlantis. God, how ironic is that.not only did the show get a season five but now it will probably gain viewers for being the only show to have new episodes. By the time the strike is over atlantis will probably have been renewed for season 6.typical.

Comment

Originally posted by scififreak23 View Post
                            figures that one of only shows that isn't affected by the writers strike would be atlantis. God, how ironic is that.not only did the show get a season five but now it will probably gain viewers for being the only show to have new episodes. By the time the strike is over atlantis will probably have been renewed for season 6.typical.
                            People that aren't watching Atlantis now, will probably not tune in then. Just an observation.

Comment

People that aren't watching Atlantis now, will probably not tune in then. Just an observation.
                              with all the reality crap and reruns that people will have to watch i think people will become desprate enough for a new episode to watch on any show. I think i heard somewhere that two of the realitys shows that they might put on the air to replace the shows affected by the strike are called farmer wants a wife(cw) and my dad is better than your dad(nbc). I nearly gaged when i read this.

Comment

Originally posted by scififreak23 View Post
                                Is this Strike Breaking (AKA Scabbing and Blacklegging in the UK, Oh the memories!!) or are JM and his cronies not part of the Unions?

Comment

Working...
                                X