Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dana View Post
    God, don't say things like that. Now I want to do a macro with his pic and the caption 'I haz a level.'
    You know (looks shifty) no one would stop you right???

sigpic
    banner by Pandoras-box

Comment

Originally posted by stclare View Post
      You know (looks shifty) no one would stop you right???

Yeah, but that wouldn't be polite. *grin*

Comment

Originally posted by sexy_penguin View Post
        Yep, no point in bringing us down to his level.
        Originally posted by stclare View Post
        He has a level

Sorry couldnt resist
        Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
        Minus.
        God, don't say things like that. Now I want to do a macro with his pic and the caption 'I haz a level.'
        Originally posted by parisindy View Post
        maybe its a sub-level... totally below mezzanine lol
        You guys are killing me. LOL. I'm sitting at my desk at work and giggling, and my co-worker is looking at me with that OMGSHEHASLOSTIT look. I could tell her why I'm laughing, but then she might really be afraid.
        sigpic

Comment

Yeah, but that wouldn't be polite. *grin*
          That would be a compliment, IMO.

Originally posted by nowvoyager908 View Post
          You guys are killing me. LOL. I'm sitting at my desk at work and giggling, and my co-worker is looking at me with that OMGSHEHASLOSTIT look. I could tell her why I'm laughing, but then she might really be afraid.
          LOL!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nowvoyager908 View Post
            Giggle amonst yourself seems like the way to go... safer too.
            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Now if you could photoshop a pic of Joe with a construction level that was tilted to half a bubble off plum and THEN say "I haz a level" it'd be a nice, subtle thing, right? Although the comment in itself is innocuous enough...

Comment

Knock yourself out!

FFFFFFFIIIISSSSHHHHHH!!!!

Comment

On the other claw, photoshopping Joe into the ninth circle of Hell would probably be taking the level thing too far, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
                    On the other claw, photoshopping Joe into the ninth circle of Hell would probably be taking the level thing too far, huh?
                    Err... possibly...

Comment

Originally posted by BoyNamedSue View Post
                      Reefgirl, I couldn't agree more. I've overstepped some boundaries by daring to post on the Joe M appreciation thread, noting that he's not the God they tend to worship - and that thread is a re-posting of his blog. I don't know if you guys have noticed, JM is becoming increasingly snappy as his readers/SG fans' questions and comments are becoming increasingly negative. I've posted there twice, and the last post was in response to someone trying to convince me what a genius JM is, and the whole exchange got DELETED... Fine, so it was a bit off topic, but at the end of our posts, both sides agreed to return to the topic. However, my criticisms got snipped.

I might just have to start an anti-JM thread

I don't know why, but I'm beginning to get a distinct impression that GW is being censored right and left by the mods as more fans become critical. And those that are vocal fall into two categories: the blindly overjoyed with every single episode, and the disappointed with how a good show is being dumbed-down and rehashed for the first group.
                      Nice to know you and I agree on somethings, can't say saying what you did on the JM appreciation thread was a work of genius tho but I can agree with you that he is not the God people make him out to be (the Hallowed God of Writers is surely Stephen Moffat ) and he is certainly beginning to sound like Kevin the Teenager in full strop mode when someone questions his 'Genius'

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
                        Nice to know you and I agree on somethings, can't say saying what you did on the JM appreciation thread was a work of genius tho but I can agree with you that he is not the God people make him out to be (the Hallowed God of Writers is surely Stephen Moffat ) and he is certainly beginning to sound like Kevin the Teenager in full strop mode when someone questions his 'Genius'
                        The ratings are tanking... The guy must be pissed off 'the best season ever' is turning out to be a miserable failure. Well, we tried to warn him.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
                          The ratings are tanking... The guy must be pissed off 'the best season ever' is turning out to be a miserable failure. Well, we tried to warn him.
                          He who does not want to heath the warnings, shall face imminent death/failure.

Or something...

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                            He who does not want to heath the warnings, shall face imminent death/failure.

Or something...
                            That's true.
                            sigpic

Comment

For those who have been keeping track of the ratings, MediaSavant has posted the number of Live+SD viewers (those that watched it live or DVR users who recorded it and watched it the same day) over the past 3 episodes:

Adrift - 1.7 million
                              Lifeline - 1.4 million
                              Reunion - 1.3 million
                              And it's possible that DG will end up at 1.1-1.2 million.

So even though the ratings have stayed the same at 1.2, 1.1, and 1.1 the number of viewers watching it live or close to live has been constantly dropping. And I'm not so sure that this loss will be recovered when they add back DVR. There's only so many people who have a DVR, after all.

(To compare to skiffy's other big show, BSG was pulling in 1.4-1.5 million viewers toward the end of their s3. And those numbers apparently made skiffy say "hell no" when RDM asked for a two season renewal instead of one.)

Comment

Originally posted by ToasterOnFire View Post
                                For those who have been keeping track of the ratings, MediaSavant has posted the number of Live+SD viewers (those that watched it live or DVR users who recorded it and watched it the same day) over the past 3 episodes:

Adrift - 1.7 million
                                Lifeline - 1.4 million
                                Reunion - 1.3 million
                                And it's possible that DG will end up at 1.1-1.2 million.

So even though the ratings have stayed the same at 1.2, 1.1, and 1.1 the number of viewers watching it live or close to live has been constantly dropping. And I'm not so sure that this loss will be recovered when they add back DVR. There's only so many people who have a DVR, after all.

(To compare to skiffy's other big show, BSG was pulling in 1.4-1.5 million viewers toward the end of their s3. And those numbers apparently made skiffy say "hell no" when RDM asked for a two season renewal instead of one.)

I wonder why Sci Fi's programming, across the board, seems to be suffering ratings-wise. Both parts of the Rising got a 3.2 rating back in the day (don't know how many millions of viewers that represents). And now, somehow a 1.2 rating is considered successful.

I'm not singling out Atlantis (for any thought police who might be hovering ). Everything seems to be down, and I doubt DVRs can be the sole cause. As you say, not everyone has one, so that's not the magic bullet. And historically, season openers and finales tend to have the highest ratings, which doesn't bode well for what comes in the middle.

Watching the ratings for the rest of the season should prove to be interesting.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X