Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by parisindy View Post
    see shep is my fav

i love him as the underdog... i love his issues...
    and it doesn't bug me in the least if someone doesn't like him
    or accuses him of stuff... but you know i just really don't see the 'kirking'

but hey thats cool to hehe

i used to be in the military and shep is a bit sloopy

but i think he has the 'leading skills' that many military people don't have
    A bit sloppy you say? If Sheppard is a bit sloppy, I'd like to see the sloppy and very sloppy officers. If what you're saying is true, the US Air Force should be renamed to US Hive of Anarchy

Comment

Okay, JT here you go JF for ptb icons. Want a differen color just tell me. I kind of went overboard, I'm bad at decision making

sigpic
      My OTP's LEAP with passion. Weir did it better.

Comment

OMG!!! R_P; do you mind if I snurch few of them? I love them!!!

Yeah I also think Shep is a bit sloppy. I am aware some things (like his hair, huh?) wouldn't be allowed in real army. But I live his issues, just like paris said; I see him as and underdog. Yet he could easily do without kirking, he is rebelious enough. I liked how they toned him down a bit in S3. He seemed like gorown up person a bit more, if we don't take McShep into consideration.
        I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
          A bit sloppy you say? If Sheppard is a bit sloppy, I'd like to see the sloppy and very sloppy officers. If what you're saying is true, the US Air Force should be renamed to US Hive of Anarchy
          I wasn't in the us military so maybe my standards are different,,,, or maybe i just like sloppy guys
          i love that john isnt typically military...says a lot about him

Originally posted by Ruined_puzzle View Post
          Okay, JT here you go JF for ptb icons. Want a differen color just tell me. I kind of went overboard, I'm bad at decision making
          *begs OMG!* can i snurch too!?
          Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
          ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
          Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Well in any army service I guess being tidy is pretty important. In my country serving army and getting a basic training is still obligatory for men. I remeber how my boyfriend used to fold his shirts. Comapred to that, many girls are sloppy.

Comment

Sure you guys can use them too. ZOMG I should have made one that said "JF for ptb because there would be skateboards" LOL.

P.S. anyone that's anti can use them
              sigpic

Comment

Sure you guys can use them too. ZOMG I should have made one that said "JF for ptb because there would be skateboards" LOL.

P.S. anyone that's anti can use them

Then make one! Or: "If JF was PTB, we would still have Elizabeth and Carson." I'd like one with that text.

Comment

Damn, can't green you!!! I'm snurching a couple, too, they're great!!! I really have to make some room in my LJ userpics (how bad is it that I've reached my 109 userpic limit? )

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                    Then make one! Or: "If JF was PTB, we would still have Elizabeth and Carson." I'd like one with that text.
                    HEEE!!!Fine. It's the same style.

DUDE I totally did this instead of my graphic design homework. *headdesk*

Originally posted by Vale_Sg1 View Post
                    Damn, can't green you!!! I'm snurching a couple, too, they're great!!! I really have to make some room in my LJ userpics (how bad is it that I've reached my 109 userpic limit? )
                    I also have filled up all my spaces and I have 110 userpics. Lj needs to give us more userpic space.

Umm.. boo to s4. LoL
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
                      At last!!! someone who agrees with me, Sheppard would have been in the US version of Colchester long ago. He is an afront to officers everywhere and I've met all ranks from all three services
                      That punishment would be too cruel

Comment

Thank you R_P!!! I'm sooo gonna use it!!!

Comment

I'm going to have to have a word with some of the staff at work and get their opinion on whether Sheppard would spend the rest of his life in a military prison or be busted back down to the ranks for his insubordination because that's exactly what it is

Comment

That punishment would be too cruel
                            I know it's harsh in Colchester but it's a military prison, it's supposed to be. Or are you suggesting the British MP's would take great delight in beasting an American pretty boy

Comment

Well I don't know about you, but I think a proson never helped anybody improve. The experience can only teach you how to be worse. Anyway.. I think this discussion is getting OT just a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                                Well I don't know about you, but I think a proson never helped anybody improve. The experience can only teach you how to be worse. Anyway.. I think this discussion is getting OT just a bit.
                                I know. I'll just explain one more thing to my Mistress

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
                                I know it's harsh in Colchester but it's a military prison, it's supposed to be. Or are you suggesting the British MP's would take great delight in beasting an American pretty boy
                                Try to imagine this situation: Sheppard is sitting in a cell in Fort Leavenworth (US equivalent of Colchester). You know what that'll unleash? All his fangirls would disguise themselves as inmates and guards and the moment Sheppard enters the shower room, they'd give a whole new (and even more frightening) meaning to the word <snip>

I don't know British MP's, so I trust your judgement on this one, Mistress
                                Last edited by Skydiver; 18 October 2007, 06:30 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X