Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
    So my fellow antis what's your thoughts on the lack of ratings news for LL?
    Head - Sand - Ostrich

They're thinking that if they don't acknowlege bad news it doesn't exist

Comment

Well look at it this way, if it does get picked up for S5 - it means another year of us being anti's! *AND* we get to move to the S5 thread and we can pick out new couches and stuff!

Comment

Originally posted by Suzotchka View Post
        Well look at it this way, if it does get picked up for S5 - it means another year of us being anti's! *AND* we get to move to the S5 thread and we can pick out new couches and stuff!
        LOL, that's true!
        sigpic

Comment

It will probably mean more antis as well! (why do you think it will be picked up for season 5)?
          I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Suzotchka View Post
            Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
            LOL, that's true!
            If they do get picked up for S5 (and chances are they will 'cause MGM won't risk the franchise going in 2008 without a TV-show to remind viewers to buy their long-awaited DVD-movies + MGM will want the much-coveted 100 episode package for syndication) it will surely be the last one...
            Last edited by silkie; 11 October 2007, 09:33 AM.

Comment

New couches! Yay! Know if Ikea has some sales?

Just made these today...I kinda spent too much time at Macro Cats and I can has cheesburger.

Here are two anti s4 macros:
              Spoiler:

Comment

Lovely!

Comment

Awesome!
                  sigpic

Comment

Dana - that last one! LMAO
                    sig made by me

Comment

Dana those are cool!

Comment

Hee, thanks people! Also, I have some more, but I didn't make them, I found them on Macrocats

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by dana View Post
                          Hee, thanks people! Also, I have some more, but I didn't make them, I found them on Macrocats

Spoiler:

That last one is made of awsome!!!!!
                          sigpic
                          banner by Pandoras-box

Comment

Baby Jesus one is my fav.

Comment

Okay few song - suggestions for stinky socks mix.

"Spectacular spectacular" from Moulin Rouge, because it makes such a nice parody. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snzhTn27-xQ

The Mass - Era; because it's so full of.... anger. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-WnjVUBDbs

Comment

Awesome dana!

Originally posted by silkie View Post
                                If they do get picked up for S5 (and chances are they will 'cause MGM won't risk the franchise going in 2008 without a TV-show to remind viewers to buy their long-awaited DVD-movies + MGM will want to much-coveted 100 episode package for syndication) it will surely be the last one...
                                OMG, what lousy reasons to give it another season. Shouldn't the factors for renewal be something like, don't know, maybe that people want to watch the show (ratings) and the quality of it? Not the case with SGA apparently. All things considered, it doesn't deserve to be renewed, especially not because of the show runners making bad decisions and being responsible for lousy scripts.
                                Torri Higginson: "Elizabeth had a mad crush on Sheppard."
                                at Halfway Con - Sparktastic weekend with Joe and Torri, on October 30, 2011

R.I.P. Stargate Atlantis (S1-S3)

Comment

Working...
                                X