Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scififreak23 View Post
    yea..atlantis is doing really well on that website it's rated number 2.The site acts as one big early save the show voting poll. If it keeps at number 2 it'll more than likely get a season five.
    There are shows there that have long since been cancelled, like Firefly. I don't think this website has any meaning, beyond the one where people trash other people's show and vice versa. Or say how good it is, and you should really watch it cause there's nothing wrong with it.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
      And I like your team. It would sooo rock! I'd pay money to see them kick Team!Shep rears!!
      *coughs* I sense a sequal for "The Gel Hell Saga" taking form, although I still need to finish "The Gel Hell Saga" and "The Fellowship of the Rings Saga". I recommend you read the Gel Hell Saga, it's in the fan fiction forum.

*ponders* Should or should I not try to finish those sagas and start a new one...
      Signed,

Gregorius
      Gateworld Forum Troublemaker Extraordinaire.

sigpic

Support the (r)Evolution: Gregorius for Moderator.
      Gregorius, because clowning about is his raison d'être.

Comment

Originally posted by ToasterOnFire View Post
        I'm rather cynical about the "SGA needs to be renewed -what else does skiffy have to show?" argument. If SGA was really that strong of a show then it should stand on its own - no need to compare it to other shows on the network.

Guess all those Carter ads for SGA didn't pan out exactly as hoped, huh?
        Me too, because Scifi didn't always have BSG, SGA, SG1 and Eureka. I mean I think in the past the only show they had going for it was Farscape and they kept it because it did have critical acclaim or at least TV Guide pimped it alot. LOL. So if scifi is planning to spread out the BSG season they'll still have BSG and Eureka if they cancel SGA. That's one more then when Farscape was airing.

Guess Carter wasn't needed in SGA. But we knew that.
        sigpic
        My OTP's LEAP with passion. Weir did it better.

Comment

So no ratings yet?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
            So no ratings yet?
            Nope. Nothing yet.

Comment

Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
              So no ratings yet?
              Originally posted by Suzotchka View Post
              Nope. Nothing yet.
              From another thread 1.44 (lower than 1.5 Season 3 finale after a 6 months' break and with a tone of promotion). I guess that says it all. I still think there's going to be a S5 because MGM would want a 100 episode package for syndication and there's no word about the new "SG:Universe" for next year...

Comment

I think the 1.44 was for Ghost Hunters. The final numbers for SGA are not yet published because now Nielsen is factoring in households who have DVR and watch the show within 3 days of initial airing. It might boost the ratings, though I don't think by that much.

Also, I found this tidbit from a recent AT interview:

"Atlantis" will no longer have a lead-in in the likes of "SG-1," but that doesn’t mean the show can’t stand on its own, Tapping said.

Anyone else see the irony in an ex-SG1-turned-SGA cast member making that comment?

Comment

1.2. LOL. It's at the main page. I feel somewhat happy about this. I'm evil.
                  sigpic

Comment

Is it wrong I'm feeling so happy? Almost as happy as if I've seen a full-blown happy SJ resolution!

Comment

Originally posted by Ruined_puzzle View Post
                      damn i would have hoped for lower
                      Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
                      ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
                      Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Originally posted by parisindy View Post
                        damn i would have hoped for lower
                        EEE!! You're back to celebrate, YES. Heee. Well since it was the premiere the number is bound to drop for the following episodes, so I expect. 1.0-1.2 for the rest of the episodes. DUDE I wouldn't be surprised if it dropped below 1.0.

silkie, I guess were both evil.
                        sigpic

Comment

We do sound evil for rejoicing in low figures for a program we enjoy/ed. But...I think it's understandable for fans of Carson or Weir or haters of Carter to want low ratings because it supports our position that it was a bad call to kill/write off our favorite OR write in someone new.

Given the fact that this is the premier, when most old and new fans would be tuning in, it doesn't sound too good. I wonder whether it was old fans who couldn't be bothered anymore, or if it was that Carter fans didn't care enough to tune in.
                          'I am frightened that the flame of hate will burn me
                          will scorch my pride, scar my heart
                          It will burn and I cannot put it out...'

Sig by Falcon Horus- thank you!

my LJ of squee *myspace of angst * my fic of random

My OTP forever, by Stef, who is awesome:
                          Spoiler:

Thanks, Stef!

Comment

Your not evil!! It is just validation for everyone that feels the "shake up's" & cast changes were big mistakes. Include me in the list.

Comment

Can I just say: YES!!!

Originally posted by ShaneMcC View Post
                              Your not evil!! It is just validation for everyone that feels the "shake up's" & cast changes were big mistakes. Include me in the list.

Exactly!!! *does a sock dance whatever that is* lol
                              Torri Higginson: "Elizabeth had a mad crush on Sheppard."
                              at Halfway Con - Sparktastic weekend with Joe and Torri, on October 30, 2011

R.I.P. Stargate Atlantis (S1-S3)

Comment

congrates on 1400 Ruined Puzzle! ((hugs))

EEE!! You're back to celebrate, YES. Heee. Well since it was the premiere the number is bound to drop for the following episodes, so I expect. 1.0-1.2 for the rest of the episodes. DUDE I wouldn't be surprised if it dropped below 1.0.
                                I've been trying to get my head together about all this... i mean i don't want to hate Atlantis but the changes,.. have made me so bitter. And thats not a cool state of mind to be in. I do hope for Paul and Torri's sake that the ratings do fall lower....

i don't really care about season 4 or 5 but if it makes you guys happy that the show sticks around thats cool, if it does get canceled i'd like to see it go out with a bang...truly it was a great show once

that being said there are some characters i would like to see go kaboom hehe but thats evil paris talking

i'm not watching the season and don't really have anything to discuss as a result...
                                basically trying to get 'over it' as so many people have told be i should be doing

plus being called a hypocrite by someone who is a hypocrite... didn't really sit well with me
                                *takes a deep breath and tries to think zen thoughts*

FH i am sooo sooo sorry truly! About your character!

Originally posted by borgprincess View Post
                                We do sound evil for rejoicing in low figures for a program we enjoy/ed. But...I think it's understandable for fans of Carson or Weir or haters of Carter to want low ratings because it supports our position that it was a bad call to kill/write off our favorite OR write in someone new.

Given the fact that this is the premier, when most old and new fans would be tuning in, it doesn't sound too good. I wonder whether it was old fans who couldn't be bothered anymore, or if it was that Carter fans didn't care enough to tune in.
                                I won't really comment on that, though i can't argue with it either hehe... but i do know you can't blame everything on Tevo's and the internet

anyways back to my hidey hole... oh the socks things... hehe
                                thats so awesome hehehehe

Last edited by parisindy; 03 October 2007, 01:03 AM.
                                Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
                                ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
                                Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Working...
                                X